I have?

XxUpInSmokExX

I was wondering if mixing the fresh fruit juice with your other nutes and using the solution as a foliar spray would be benefecial or not. Your advice...

Re: MOOSE : I have ????

Remember the juice is only applied in the last 10 days before expected harvest date. That is when most folks would be flushing and using no ferts.
What I found was that it was not a problem of juice and ferts together, as I had to do that when flowering the Haze.
I would not use juice to foliar feed. It would make the leaves sticky, clog up the stomata on the leaf surface, and guarantee sooty mould. Only apply the juice via roots. That is very important.

Thank you once again moose, I wasn't really sure on this...THX

Have you tried using the fruit juice during veg, or flower.....

What exactly does it do for the plant in the last 10 days?

Another question...Can you use the nutes as a foliar spray.....Can you use the sea tea while watering with the fruit juice??.... Sorry for all the ?'s but I was just a little confused on this subject

Wat does fruit juice do when you add it during the last 10 days of flower?

Brett: I have already asked that question but am still waiting on the answer.

I use fresh squeezed orange juice, applied within an hour of juicing. The reason to use juice is to help maximise nutrient delivery to the plant in the last couple of weeks flowering. I do not use it in veg.
Here is a link to my thread which explains why I use juice. The reason why fruit sugar (fructose) is beneficial in flowering

Back
Top Bottom