i hope all my californian people are okay...

WaVancouver

just to make this 420-RELATATED, everyone needs to smoke some frosty nugs!

I hope everyone in southern california is okay. Los Angeles had a 5.4 earthquake and keeps on having aftershocks. It was a 'moderate' quake but it's right on the fault line (great send your earthquakes towards us via the fault, DAMN CALIFORNIANS!, lol) We keep on having earthquakes over here and on the coast area in Washington for the past few weeks. GREAT...we've been waiting for a 7.o earthquake for years and now it might happen. HAH!

Wow, the earthquake happened an hour and 10 minutes ago and they've had 30 aftershocks from the earthquake

PEOPLE, HOLD ONTO YOUR BONGS, PIPES, AND PLANTS AND MAKE SURE THEY DON'T BREAK!

I dont watch the news....In fact I rarely watch tv....So this is the first Im hearing of this. Thats crazy, however Im sure their not too shaken up, should be used to earthquakes by now...Living on a fault and all.

when it was going on i didnt say anything cause i thought it was this candy bar i was eating but Bob at Natures Wellness in Orange county isnt okay he was shut down today and taken away in cuffs will have to see what happens to him

craziness.

I live by fault lines and volcanos so we always have earthquakes in the NW.

Well~~We're in northern calif~~so basically
this time I didn't feel nothin:smokin: I've
felt the qaukes here 2 before~~I've kinda
gotten used 2 'em:smokin:But I think
southern calif feels it way more:thedoubletake:
PEACE OUT:peace:

I had just moved in to a new place in hollywood, I was on my balcony when everything started to shake at first i thought it was the elevator because the building is kind of old, but then i noticed the antennas on the buildings next door, and realized it wasnt the elevator. Coming from the east coast and never feeling anything like that it was a very strange experience.

my first experience with earthquakes was less than a month after i moved to south carolina. there were 2 within the same week, and people didn't know what the fuck was going on, cuz who's heard of earth quakes in south carolina? but those were the days when the grass was green, and i slept through both :D

animals went nuts though. odd phenominon (sp?)

Back
Top Bottom