I love Hawaiian nuggage!

Hi again BubbaKush. Maybe he can move over here, I think if you lose your Lic in one place it follows you. Too bad. I'm already starting to worry about my yearly renewal. ;)

I liked your and other folks reply to a tourist coming over for vaction. It was spot on.
I've been on Oahu almost 30 years and I have met only one grower. If you aren't family you might as well forget it. :peace:

i am in the process of starting a club thier. I have alot of family on the islands,
Hey howzit BubbaKush? which Island are you referring to?
Been here since the mid 70's.

I've been on Oahu almost 30 years and I have met only one grower. If you aren't family you might as well forget it.
Yep 30 years here and just the reverse out my way::surf:

A Hui Hou

Hey howzit BubbaKush? which Island are you referring to?
Been here since the mid 70's.

Yep 30 years here and just the reverse out my way::surf:
Maybe it's the way I look???? or don't. lol

A Hui Hou

I'm on Oahu. I think BubbaKush has family on the big island. I better let him answer that one.
:Rasta:

i love the big island.. 18% of Hawaii has thier med card ... 68% of them are on the big island.. i am in the process of starting a club thier. I have alot of family on the islands, just got back. Man you harvest three or four times a year outdoors.. and its pakalolo for sure the nuttiest shi ever, very heady even the master kush i had over ther. my bro strapped clones to his legs and took them and they actually made it!! growing lovely in the rich soil. lots of guerilla grows for sho though. dangerous to go near unless you know the dudes

Are you talking about a club as in Dispensery cause from what I heard and know is that soon as you exchange money you are breaking the law. I think if it were possible it would have been done. You can grow for a bunch of people but you can't do what they do in CAli thats for sure. The other day I got some White willow and it came labeled with the bag. I was pumped and am now as i hit the vape.

dude theres dank all over hawaii just chill by beaches or in parks. in an hour you will have bud, a gram here is 20 straight, but the shit is stankydanky, you can pretty much grow outside all year long, perfect climate.

OMM if i could i would be a caregiver also.:) This is such an killah hobby:ganjamon: "Da Krip" or "Some Killahz" is a garontee :ganjamon:

OMM if i could i would be a caregiver also.:) This is such an killah hobby:ganjamon: "Da Krip" or "Some Killahz" is a garontee :ganjamon:

You got it Bra, problem is there is no way to find the patients, but word of mouth and I don't get out much at all.:smokin:

I don't do physical very well. :tokin:

OMM Thats ok though..physical enough to keep up with all those beautifull ladies!:goodjob: The only way would be word of mouth or like a thread im guessing, i know a lot of people who medicate! Just their not exactly legal haha:ganjamon: You last journal was amazing:Rasta: not to much green of that qaulity around here unless you know a good guy ;) Keep it up

OMM Thats ok though..physical enough to keep up with all those beautifull ladies!:goodjob: The only way would be word of mouth or like a thread im guessing, i know a lot of people who medicate! Just their not exactly legal haha:ganjamon: You last journal was amazing:Rasta: not to much green of that qaulity around here unless you know a good guy ;) Keep it up

Thanks Buddy ;)

I'll be glad when they are in the AirPots.....then it's just water and watch.:morenutes:

Before I went legal, I got some awful stuff at outrageous prices. Didn't know anyone when I got here, found a guy let him rob me for years. Sure you know what I mean. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hi munen;)

This the guy that does the most on Oahu. If you have a valid reason, you'll get your ticket. If you decide to do it, you'll have to make an advanced appointment and bring your medical records. He comes to Hawaii every couple of months. Contact one of his staff and they will tell you all you need to bring.
Good luck!;)

Aloha OldMedMan... much mahalos for the link. I was also wondering who to see to get my card.
Mahalo nui loa.

Big-ass MAHALOS brewloc... seems we here in the Islands are limited to info on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom