I love what goes on here - so I'm in!

Beardy

Here to share and bare! Well, maybe not everything - just the good bits. Professional smoker, I still love joints no matter how many ways they invent of getting it inside!!!
Lovely ladies, here's hoping, under lights. I think I know what I'm doing - (famous last)! And I will post as they grow. Beardy :thumb:

We here at :420: would like to extend the right hand of fellowship to our new family member Beardy. :welcome: my friend. We are glad that you are here. If you need any help Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to search for answers and to ask questions. Also New Member Start Links has a lot of very helpful links that you may find of interest. Look around and have fun. I will be looking forward to your journal. :thumb:

Here to share and bare! Well, maybe not everything - just the good bits. Professional smoker, I still love joints no matter how many ways they invent of getting it inside!!!
Lovely ladies, here's hoping, under lights. I think I know what I'm doing - (famous last)! And I will post as they grow. Beardy :thumb:

Beardy your enthusiasm is fantastic. Cant wait to hear and see more form you in the future. Welcome and enjoy your stay!!!!!:high-five:

Wow I am so late on this one. Nice to see you here posting on 420mag. As you already meet so of the great people here. I wish you the best

Welcome Beardy. I too am looking forward to following your grow, like jefe says, your enthusiasm is infectious! My wife loves smoking too, but I switched to a vape last year and never looked back. At a gram a day she still has to kind of ration herself; in my vape, a gram lasts me pretty close to a week. :)

Happy growing and green daze to you! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom