I made some RSO, using an Indica/Sativa 80/20 hybrid yesterday

Ibspot

and let me tell you, its rocket fuel ! I was wanting to make some out of a hybrid since a straight Indica puts me out for a few hrs during the day. I can't really afford to be doing that as I have a plate full of things to do everyday. I don't recommend using any higher Sativa counts that that. I didn't even do a dose the size of a half of grain of rice. Two hrs later I was flying along at tree-top level doing about 400 knots. Four hrs later and I've leveled off at about 350 or so.

THIS is the stuff, I finally got it right, for once. Whether or not I can do it again is another story entirely. lol. I think Maibu Barbie is the strain I used.

I used 100 % ISO. This time around, I did things my way for the most part. After reading / researching, I came up with a plan. And I seem to have got lucky I guess.

I decarbed my buds first. I have a Quincy lab oven, makes things real easy. After cooling off, I mixed the buds in a bowl with the ISO and mashed them up for a minute or two. I decided I would keep that mixture and mash the buds again thru out the day, and then, kept that mixture in a mason jar overnight. The next morning, I mashed the buds again and then strained the mixture and did a quick rinse with more ISO. Then, I cooked it in a rice cooker.

For me, the hard part in the past has been telling when the ISO is all gone and its time to reduce the heat and suck it up in a syringe. I guess yesterday, I guessed right. When the bubbles disappeared and little "pock marks" started showing up is when I started loading it in the syringes.

Sorry for rambling on.

Back
Top Bottom