I Need A Doctor! Can U Save Her?

Towely420

Well a friend of mine decided he didnt wanna try to keep this plant alive anymore so I decided to give it a try. I have no planting experience at all never even watered a plant lol. I read all sorts of things on here and see so many beautiful plants with such a great invironment. Which is my prob I have no idea where to even start cause I dont have any type of setup. I was thinking about using the back of my bar and take out the shelves, then install a light. Speaking of light, I have NO idea WTF a HPS light even looks like or where to get one. I've been reading alot and thats all I ever read. So if someone could plz help and inlighten me. O and also its been 3 months he said. Which Looks so awful compared to what I see on this sight. I did do one thing by buying new soil , nuts, and bigger pot and furt. So hopefully i can save her and learn what to do when I get serious about it.
THE OLD POT
Picture_057.jpg

THE NEW POT
Picture_078_resize.jpg

JUST SO SAD
Picture_076_resize.jpg

I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THIS
Picture_071_resize.jpg

Picture_0601.jpg

I DONT THINK THEY WILL MAKE IT
Picture_0652.jpg

Re: I Need A Doctor!! Can U Save Her?

Bring the light down as close as possible as soon as possible. Get a small fan to blow on them right away, not too hard though. They also look over watered. Let the soil dry out before watering again. It really looks like a clone to me.

You will want to reveg that as soon as you can, which means get some compact flourescent lights (the curly ones) from walmart-get GENERAL PURPOSE-not soft whites, softs are for flowering, you do that later.

When you get the lights, get at least 4-6 of them and put them 2 inches away from the plant tops. I would not add strong nutes yet, maybe a 4-4-4 at 1/2 str and go up from there every 5 days. Keep the light on them 24/7.

If there are nutes in the soil, dont add anything yet.

Hope this helps. Some guys will set me straight if I am wrong about anything, we got great people here to help.

Good luck man!

Thanks alot, I'll hop on that tommorow morning. It just looks so wierd compared to the other plants on this site. Lol it looks pre mature. Also how long for the lights? Like times and all that.

Btw does this look like buds will come from that part of the plant?
Picture_068_resize.jpg

Looks like it tried to start but gave up rofl.
Picture_075_resize.jpg

Picture_0662.jpg

Well I"m on my way to get thoose lights, but when I woke up this morning they looked worse. Like None of the leaves are dry or anything or discolored. But they are all sagging like a nut sac, like its on its way to death. I"ll install thoose lights and hopefully it will turn out better. I"ll post in a 5 day period.

I just noticed, I think the tall one is male, and it looks like it popped already, which means those females are pollinated.

Anyone agree?

lights need to go 24 hours on for awhile.

I think you're right, Boss, man. Those sure look like male pods to me. You could still ry to bring them back, just for the experience. But you run the risk of pollinating any other plants you try to bring in. If your not worried about further cross-pollination, then by all means follow Boss's advice and get some compact flourescent lights (CFLs as we like to call them). The more wattage, the better though I would say a very minimum of 25 watts to keep it alive. 100+ would be better.

The leaves are wilting. That could be either from not enough light (most definitely), or too much/not enough watering. Soak the pot with plain H2O until it barely starts to seep from the bottom. Take note how heavy the pot is. Don't water again until the soil dries out again, I would say 4 days or so judging by the size of the pot and plants, especially if you will using CFLs for light. They put out very little heat and tend not to dry the soil very quickly.

Keep the lights 2" from the plants. If using more than one light, face them on the sides as to get a more even distribution through those long stems. Long stems between nodes (where the branches feed off the main stem) is one indicator of poor lighting.

oh, and clip off all those male pods/sacs. They aren't helping the growth cycle of your plant any which I believe is starting to show sign of Nitrogen def. The lower mature leaves are losing their green pigment (called chlorosis - the recession of chlorophyl back into the plant to save vital nutrients).

Btw does this look like buds will come from that part of the plant?

No, because that is a male plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As hard as it may be, I advise starting over. These plants were planted too closely, one plant per pot is the rule of thumb. I suspect these plants have had a very erratic light schedule and theres no use wasting your time and energy on plants that are beyond repair. We have all done it, it's part of learning. Plant some new seeds in some new pots and use the 420 "Grow" forums to guide you. :peace:

Yea I was thinking that i should just start from scratch. Cause today they just look so dead like an old grandma on life support rofl. So I guess I'll just start my own. Can I use the same soil? Or is there anything I should do with these plants as far with my new plant i'm gonna create? And one more question. Is it even possible that this plant is gonna have bud I can roll a blunt with? I have plenty of other weed but nothing homegrown, wanted to at least see if it was good bud before I toss it. You think give it a few more days or what? Cause today it just looks like a prune.

If your going to start over, do just that. Get new soil and multiple smaller pots for starters.

If you are desperate, you can cut the buds from the one female...
Picture_071_resize.jpg

and then dry, cure and smoke those. Will it roll a blunt, no. But it will be a taste of something you grew yourself. I recommend doing this now while the buds are still good and disposing of the others.

Thanks bro, u'll catch me in the grow journals next week looking for advice. Thank you all that tried to help, but Roo convinced me to do what I had thouught all along, which was to start over.

Back
Top Bottom