I need a majority sativa

DH it more indica tho :p

I've grown durban poison before (100% sativa), not too tall, also powerplant seems to be a "tamed" sativa.

last plant I harvested was superhaze, mostly sativa (hazeX skunk1, which is 75% sativa), easy to grow, nice buds, great taste and super yield :p
f_DSC00705m_83cbd89.jpg

f_DSC00841m_31019dc.jpg

plenty of choice out there I'd say :)

sly

I checked with the seed company where I got the DH from. This is what Chris said about my sativa DH.

"Its a MOTA strain and I have never personally grown it.
I did get some from a member as a treat recently though and the Woodhorse Herijuana influence was very strong in the buds.
Motas GF however was a very SATIVA dominant GF, so you are just getting a variation in pheno."

Apollo 11 (Cinderella 99 x Genius) is an absoloutly gorgeous sativa dominant strain. It responds well to training and produces tight trichome laden nuggets in 7-8 weeks of flowering. The buzz from it is something else aswell, extremely warm, euphoric and vibrant. It's one of the best strains I've even come across, check out my gallery to see some pictures. It's flowering time and unreal resin production (which is usually noticed in veg) make this strain a freak of nature albeit an astounding and awesome one.

Sage from TH Seeds is very fine aswell, even though it's supposed to be 50/50 (SAGE stands for Sativa-Afghan-Genetic-Equilibrium) there's a delightfully clearheaded sativa pheno possible.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom