i need help and advice please!

dont all get your hopes up lol not a great deals happened just yet, like i say the seeds have just broke there shells but hopefully thats the start of great things to come :) what nutes would you two recomend for the beggining of the vegative cycle? cheers

:reading420magazine:
Whatever nutrient line you are considering, just start 'em off slow until they get their legs. If you haven't read this thread...When should I fertilize my seedlings? give it a read.

Also, you should read and refer to this thread frequently. Lots of great info...How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

and a small footnote..this is my 1000th post!
Congrads on your 1000th post aniversity !! My recomendation for ferts would be FF grow big, tiger bloom and big bloom. Like hogdady said, starrt at 1/4 or 1/2 strength and add a little more everytime you feed, till you get up to full strength. :reading420magazine::cool:

just to keep you all in the loop, pictures will be on tomoro as long as i can manage to upload them, all ten seeds tap roots popped out of there shels, they all have been potted and kept in my little propagator & watered with no nutes, they were put in the grow room 15 hours ago and so far 4 out of the 5 himalayan blue have sprouted out of the soil :) none of the 5 blue cheese have came out just yet but im hopefull that some will,,, with it being my first grow and money not being as abundent as i would like i didnt take the advice to have my light on a runner or to section the room up, it was good advice but i want a succesfull grow under my belt before i get complicated. i downsized the grow area to 4.5ft in width by 2ft across and 6.5ft in height. the lighting i purchesed on advice was is a 600watt hps with ballast ect, the bulb is a sunmaster 600watt dual spectrum giving off according to the box 90,000 lumens nd the desired spectrum to grow good weed, 1 x fan, 1 carbon filter but not yet installed, hopefully by weekend it will be in. the plants are in under my 600watt and iv hung the light about 3ft above the young plants for now, feel free any1 to give me your ideas and critism is much appreciated too, how are you doing hogardy? and slowpuffer? eng;land is dam cold at the mo

looks like you are up and runnin. all sounds good.....not sure about the new member status...i think after so many posts (100?)

Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

thats the link to my grow journal iv just started, i think its in the right place and i think iv started it correctly but im not to sure, if i have would you all follow me over there please :)

Back
Top Bottom