i need help and advice please!

if i create a grow journal would you guys who have comented so far follow my journal and give me advice as i go?

If you start a journal, put a link on your signature and let us know your rollin. :smokin:

hey Hogdady just flicked through your recently finished journal, looked great :) id be more than happy with 1/2g per watt. to make everything way out for me id need to yield about 5 oz dry weight to break even on all costs including electric and set up and im going to do my god dam best to get there

well fingers crossed :) i dont want to build myself up too high for a fall. il aim realisticly first time, if i get what i want at the end then great, if i dont il put it down to expirience and learn from it. if i exeed it then il be very happy

Femed seeds are not 100%. Better odds than standard seeds but not 100%. With your space size and lighting I would shoot for 2-3 plants max. Big Bud is a heavy producer. Grow properly with good soil and top quality nutes and care 1-2oz per plant should be achievable. Possibly even more.
I would not buy any feminized seed from narvana seed. Out of 18 seeds , 6 were males, and the rest were all different phenos. They are not responding on their site, and last i heard, they were starting 100 seeds as a test. That was 2 months ago, and i hav'nt heard from them and don't expect to !! I'm not a happy camper !! Best way (as far as i'm concerned) is grow a few and when you harvest, find the one you like best, and regenerate that plant and clone, clone, clone !!

ok mate thats a shame about your seeds, i have bought seeds this time i bought from feminized seeds . co . uk as i have no plants to clone from, but i am wanting to clone eventualy.... when you say they are not responding on their site.... what do you mean by this??

also.. i hear a lot of clones. i think im right in thinking that a clone is a cutting from a plant known as a mother plant and grown only for the purpose of taking trimming to make new plants. Are you able to take trimmings and create clones from plants that you are about to harvest? or is it strongly recomended to have one plant growing in a diff area to do this? as i dont have any more room were i would be able to keep a mother away from my grow room it would be easier to take cuttings from the main grow plants
You could put a devider in your space, and make it two spaces. Give up 2 feet in width, and that way, that 600 watt light you got would be like an overkill, because a good 400 would be plenty, but like they say, you can't get to much light, but a 400 would be better on your electric bill !! That would make your flower space about 2.5 X 3 ft., and is enough space to bloom 4 plants, and with a 600 watt light, you would harvest about a lb., and maybe 12 ozs. with the 400. If you veg. for 5 weeks. So about the time you 1st. see flowers, you can clone your mom, and you could eventually time it to where a crop every 2.5 months is a real possibility .The other space that you create will be perfect for two moms, or one mom and a few clones . And the heat from the bloom side will keep the veg. side nice and warm. And that place is tall enough to put a shelf at your desired height, on the veg. side and you'd have two veg spaces. One for mom and one for clones. Alex, there's a lot of good dudes here at 420, and i hav'nt found one that don't want to help you and I. I thought i knew a lot about growing mj, but soon found that I was basicly average to fair. Ha !! I've learned so much from this site !! These guys here wont steer you wrong. And good luck !!

thanks very much slowpuffer... what a great idea that is of how to use the space i have, id never even contamplated dividing it. deffs something for me to think about, im overwelmed with the knolege available on this site i realy dont no how i would ever of thought of getting started if i hadnt found this place :)

thanks very much slowpuffer... what a great idea that is of how to use the space i have, id never even contamplated dividing it. deffs something for me to think about, im overwelmed with the knolege available on this site i realy dont no how i would ever of thought of getting started if i hadnt found this place :)
Alex,
You got it going yet ??

not just yet slow puffer.... had a set back. i rent my house from a land lord. iv been in it about 8 months now and had no problems and two days ago my land lord decided to pop around for a spot visit of his property. he only had a quik look around and dint look in the grow copboard... thankfully as everything is set up ready to get going!!! he will be working in the house all next week instaling a up to date gas fire and central heating system so thats knocked my grow back a week

slowfuffer, hogardy and all that comented and viewed my thread... im sorry for abandoning you all like i did and going aawall for a few weeks, good news is im back now :) and everything is place to get started. il be uploading my first pictures on wednesday. out of my 5x blue cheese seeds all 5 have sprouted today, 2 days after i started germination, and out of 5x blue himalayan 4 have sprouted today also. im very very hapy with that. only one has not broke its shell but who no's, theres still time for the little bugger to break oped :)

Back
Top Bottom