I need help ASAP

Since I prop'd them up I haven't done anything other then check the moister levels. I have not touched or moved them at all. There is a light breeze on em and I can already tell a couple of the others are stronger. I went ahead and took some pictures to see what you think. Let me get em posted.

THE GOOD

THE BAD

THE UGLY

So I think one is responding well but the other looks awful. My plan of action is to do nothing. I guess I will just try to provide a good environment for her and sit back and see how she does. These 2 White Russians are feminized as well so I am hoping that does not make them any less vigorous? I know they have a greater chance of going Hermie.

I think you'll be fine so long as you don't kill them with kindness - Propa Gator is a better grower than me... so don't worry, he's got you straight.

With your pics - make sure you click on the thumbnail and then copy the larger picture location to paste here - you're only getting the small pics this way.

Ok I understand about the pictures now. I just checked on them today and all look great except the one above that was showing leaf curl is now REALLY curling up leaves are still limp and look brittle & crispy. Any thing I should do or just stay the course?

Ok, Well I checked them today and all except the one look absolutely great. The White Russian that had leaf curl is dead though. I left it alone just hoping that maybe tomorrow I will see some kind of life but I know better. She's gone. The other White Russian looks amazing as well as the rest of them. I am having temp troubles though. For some reason it is getting up to 85 in there. I have a 4 inch Inline Hydrofarm fan pulling room temperature air from my home in to the grow spot but it is still getting very hot. I noticed when I put the Characol filter on it reduced the air flow but I did not think it would matter since I am using a T5 light instead of a HID. I did put the filter on the inside of the fan where it sucks air in rather then where it blows air out. Does that make a difference? Also the filter did not really fit on the fan very well and rather then buying som adapter I just used Duct Tape. I dont have a fan speed controller so I assum this fan is running at Max power?

I'm sorry that you got only one of 5 WR but
You have one. :yahoo: You can cut clones in a couple of weeks ;)
If your air inlet is at plant level, the exit temperature is less important
Filter<fan<out is normal
I use a lamp dimmer to slow down my 4" Can fan but some say that my fan will die :smokin:
Duct (or duck) tape has many virtues.

Propa I gotta say they are looking great. I have 1 White Russian 1 Trainwreck. Both Feminized and then I hav 4 querkle that are not Fem. I am hoping I get 2 female Querkles. Thanks to you they are well on there way. I have limited grow space so I will be LST'ing these plants so they grow on there side and have several mini cola's. I have seen a lot of people do it but never did it on my own. My thinking is that since I have such limited space the 1 WR will have more space to grow and it will be like I am growing 2 anyways. I just have to make sure it does not go Hermie which is why the heat being at 85 is scaring me a bit.

You have a full grow in front of you before reaping your reefer, Grim.
Your baby girls have survived only their first threat.
If they don't get eaten by bugs, hobbled by power failure, pH woes, fungus or ???
You will deal with these and more, then harvest the best medicine you may have ever had.
To be ready for unwelcome buffet guests, look at this stuff: Sierra Natural Science

Back
Top Bottom