I need help asap

Ineedhelp

I smoke one bowl yesterday but I have a drug test tomorrow. I'm going to use one shot concentrate tomorrow. what are my chances of passing

one shot concentrate is a detox and i have to take a hour before my drug test. well I'm average. I'm weight around 145-150. about 23 hours now,that last time I smoke. is the strip that change colors.

I meant, before yesterday, when is the last time and how often have you smoked.
Thc is fat soluble, so, if you aren't a fatty it will be easier on you. That being said, I am slim, I have smoked the day before a test (sent to a lab, which is alot harder to pass), and I passed. Granted, I hadn't smoked for weeks before that. The more often you smoke, the more it absorbs in your fat cells. As for your detox I'm not familiar. I have,however had very good luck with Vale. If you can find d it, I highly recommend it. Good luck!

Monday through thurday I smoke one bowl and the weekends:thumb: I smoke blunts. is daily thing. I haven't stop smoking until today. use to be call green clean. thanks for the help bud.

My Advise to you is to start drinking water tonight slowly but drink at least a gallon if you can. Hours before the test drink coffee then more water after that Gatorade, red bull and Vitamin be at least 1 1/2 hours before the test to put color in your urine. This works for me and is a safer bet than a detox as the labs have ways of picking up those types of masking agents.

Back
Top Bottom