I need help - Black spots on leaves

Dragonmumg

20160614_201358.jpg

20160614_201445.jpg

20160614_201457.jpg

hello guys

I have a little problem with my plan. It has 02 months and this period has appeared some black dots on top of the leaves. In the first two leaflets he appeared when I cut them afraid ploriferar this fungus, only I do not know how to avoid this fungus or removing it. In my research encotrei an article saying that could be flies then I started to use oil Neem organic. In grow has a flourishing lamp of 85w with 5383 lumens and 6400K with a reflector also has 2 computer coolers and walls are with white A4 sheets, I use air conditioning in the room so I leave a bowl of water inside to increase humidity the grow. This water has a pH around 6.2 ~ 6.4 per al. The temperature of the grow is average of 23 ° ~ 28 °, another detail is mosquistos (mosquitoes and small flies), I put screens on the roads and exits air more times I find it in any further. What can I do???? Thank you in advance and hope that someone can help me. thank you

One day later and the strain is spreading. What can I do ?
20160615_192442.jpg
20160615_204329.jpg
20160615_192744.jpg
20160615_192228.jpg

I did cut 04 small twigs with the leaves because they were dyeing...

20160615_192711.jpg
20160615_192703.jpg

I use a platic container small with bores small in down, could be cause of the problem ?

Don't use a transparent container. Light will kill the roots. Which is probably why it's small for two months. That's your main issue.

If it's pests, have you checked beneath the leaves for any signs of infestation?

If it's systemic, what's the make-up of your soil?

with the little pinprick white dots on the leaves, i am strongly suspecting spider mites to be your problem. I think you will find that the black dots are their droppings. Definitely check under the leaves with a strong magnifying glass... these bugs are very very tiny and almost can not be seen with the naked eye. Look down low on the trunk also to see if you can see them crawling down there, and if you see any signs of webbing... they are already strongly established on your plant and you have a bad problem that you need to take care of.

I think Teddy nailed it with the clear pot.. and Em' is right about the mites. Could also be Thrips. It looks more like mite damage, but they can do that early on. Eventually they will turn into squiggly lines if it's Thrips or leaf miners. There's a product called Green Cleaner that works well for young plants. She also looks old enough to treat with neem. I'd treat it before re-potting.

Good vibes! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom