I need help drying my baby’s #tips

Angel413

What’s the best way to dry my baby’s ?
What’s the best room temp?
Should I Manicure my plant Before drying?
How to get that real smell ?

I don’t want my plants smelling like hey pls help

I hang mine in the dark basement, after removing all the fan leaves. Temp is about 20°C / 68°F, with a humidity between 45 and 50%. After four days, I check them daily by bending one of the small branches with a nug on it. If it snaps they are ready for a final trim and jarring. I put the trimmed bud in a 1qt or 2qt Mason/Ball/Bernarding jar with a 62% 67gm Boveda Pack. They get stored for about a month and they're good to go.

I hang mine in the dark basement, after removing all the fan leaves. Temp is about 20°C / 68°F, with a humidity between 45 and 50%. After four days, I check them daily by bending one of the small branches with a nug on it. If it snaps they are ready for a final trim and jarring. I put the trimmed bud in a 1qt or 2qt Mason/Ball/Bernarding jar with a 62% 67gm Boveda Pack. They get stored for about a month and they're good to go.

Do you burp them at all?

Do you burp them at all?

There has been no need. I haven't seen any moisture on the buds or the sides of the jars. I check them every 2 - 3 days. It seems the Boveda packs work as advertised.

Just for this year's harvest I picked up a nice Ink Bird controller. It ran a small AC and small dehumidifier. The controller was set for 21c and 55% RH. The goal was to dry over 8-10 days in a dark 10x10 room. There should be air movement in the room but no air blowing directly on the drying flowers.

Quoting from my reference material (Spear; Rosenthal) the chlorophyll within the plant will slowly degrade over 5 days, but stops immediately if the plant becomes dry. The goal is to dry slowly enough to be sure the chlorophyll has degraded while keeping the RH low enough to avoid mold growth.

Oh yeah, forgot. I'm 100% with Old Salt. The Bovida 62% packs are great.

Back
Top Bottom