I Need Help: Emergency

Koolbudz

Can someone tell me what deficiency or if it's an over nutrient situation I have here, I have looked and looked and there are so many 'guides' online and none seem to really show my issue, some similar but not quite....

I know my ph was a little high, but since then I have flushed my grow media with ph'd water but still getting these burnt leaves and they pop up in one day...

I am growing in Natures Care Organic Potting Mix in 12G pots feeding General Organics, in late veg, ready to flower but been trying to figure out some issues.

A couple days ago I flushed with water ph'd to 6.4, cut off the few leaves which had looked like this, but each day a couple more show up.

After the flush (used four 5g buckets to flush) later in day I fed a couple cups of 1/4 strength nutrients.....

my Thoughts are nute burn, or ph problem. I think it will take a while to correct itself one your nute solution is adjusted and ph corrected.. the other thing I was thinking is pottasium and phosphorus deficiency as a few of the stems look a little red but that could be normal for your plant,a good friend recently had that when he switched to flower, but if your still in vedge and following the general organics nute solution it’s not as likely... how often are you feeding and are you using some calcium and magnesium?
Sorry I’m not that much help hopefully someone with a little more experience with soil will chime in for ya.

The red stems began when i wasnt using nutes, then i started and they went away, they have come back though, so it isnt genetics. I was feeding every two to 3 days then one straight water, I up potted and all was good. I defoliated and here is where my issues began, I am wondering if it was due to the defoliation and leftover feed in the soil which the plant wasnt able to use efficiently, this is why I flushed, but that was a couple three days ago and I am still seeing burns... Yes using Cal-Mag

The red stems began when i wasnt using nutes, then i started and they went away, they have come back though, so it isnt genetics. I was feeding every two to 3 days then one straight water, I up potted and all was good. I defoliated and here is where my issues began, I am wondering if it was due to the defoliation and leftover feed in the soil which the plant wasnt able to use efficiently, this is why I flushed, but that was a couple three days ago and I am still seeing burns... Yes using Cal-Mag
The large leaves are like nutrient warehouses removing them shouldnt accelerate burn to new growth very much if at all, How many ml of nutes do you add to each gallon before watering?

The nutes I use suggest for both soil and coco(which is what I use) a feed water water schedule, do the general organics suggest a schedule based on how often you water.Mabe it’s not that the nute solution is too strong but being fed to often. One other question what strain are you growing is it an autoflower

I think you need to feed less often. I’m pretty sure the liquid nutes will build up in the soil before being used up so no need to consecutively feed each watering. Just my opinion. Also mabe consider starting to switch to the early bloom mix as it will have higher potassium and phosphorus.

I have been following their schedule which doesnt state feed feed water or water water feed feed....

go%20feed.jpg
You've got a different type of GH than I do not really sure what's best with this type. Just read it clearly, organics are not my strong suit if I were to take a shot at diagnosing your issue it's nutrient lock out which can be cause by a lot of things like a salt build up, nutrient burn, too little nutrients, an unstable ph and so on.

my Thoughts are nute burn, or ph problem. I think it will take a while to correct itself one your nute solution is adjusted and ph corrected.. the other thing I was thinking is pottasium and phosphorus deficiency as a few of the stems look a little red but that could be normal for your plant,a good friend recently had that when he switched to flower, but if your still in vedge and following the general organics nute solution it’s not as likely... how often are you feeding and are you using some calcium and magnesium?
Sorry I’m not that much help hopefully someone with a little more experience with soil will chime in for ya.

this is not nute burn, the plant is defiencent he flushed it and then has been feeding 1/4 strengh nutes

imo its some mag definecy and also k defiency

Coco is hydro. I'm sure a coco grower can tell you the "sweet spot" to set your pH at. I don't grow in coco. I thought it follows hydro rules though.Incorrect pH will give you nutrient lockout. This chart shows 5.8 pH as the sweet spot for hydro. Some of the growers here run it a tad higher, I think.

Coco is hydro. I'm sure a coco grower can tell you the "sweet spot" to set your pH at. I don't grow in coco. I thought it follows hydro rules though.Incorrect pH will give you nutrient lockout. This chart shows 5.8 pH as the sweet spot for hydro. Some of the growers here run it a tad higher, I think.

It's not pure coco, its probably 60-80%

Back
Top Bottom