i need help for my first grow

The hempberg

Whats up guys, i currently growing 2 seedling @15 days from seed. I hace them in dixie cups right now and wondering when should i transplant it. *growing in a small space so i might not get to 5gals.* im using ffof soil and i don't know when to start feeding it. When should i start lst? Is there any wise growers out there that can help a noon.

Just take the biggest pots you can get in there and they are ready to transplant.

How big is your space an how high.l
What strain ?
What light ?
FF is quite rich so I would not feed them, but how long will you veg them ?

Im growing regular bagseed or reggie. My space is 4ft Hx 2.3ft w X 3ft . As of for lights im using cfls i currently got 4 23 watt bulbs and plan to add another 4 later in the veg stage. Im guessing ima vegg. Them for 30 days maybe a little bit more. But i feel as if my seedlings áre growing quite slow

Grow is quite slow at beginning.
I would transplant them now and don't water to much and let them dry out before water them again.

Get the lights quite close to the plants.
Some photos would help its to much guess other wise.
And more info of temps humidity.

I have no experience with CFL grows but at this stage it should be no issue.

Next time better use some feminized seeds.

I Dont have a thermometer but i will soon. As of temps
I pretty much control it with my fan. I water them in the morning and at night before lights go out. I want to use feminized seeds i just don't know if i should get my seeds online. Is there any seed banks that are safe? When should i start lst on them ?

I buy all my seeds online like most others do.
And there is no bank at my country.
Look at sponsors there are many seedbanks listed, I just ordered some from herbies.
Depend where are you from you could also buy clones at a dispensarie.

But we figured out one problem witch is overwatering.
I put my seeds in 1/4 gal pots and in the first weeks I water 1x per week.

Best is to water when lights go on so they can use some and don't sit in to much water over night.
So I prepare a pot with soil one day before transplant and make it just moist next day I put the plant in and just give very little water.
About 1x - 1/2 of the pot the plant was in just to make sure new and old soil flow together with no gaps.

If you put in soil in the new pot don't make it to loose and lift it to get an idea of the dry weight.
After repotting don't water until it is dry this helps in veg that the plant make roots to look for water.
This will take at least 1 week.

For repotting I flip the pot upside down and pull the pot of.
This was from 1 to 5gal with perfect looking roots.

IMG_20141202_211750.jpg

IMG_20141202_212756.jpg

I love this clip idea. My final pot will be the smart pots and I was wondering how to train properly with no where to tie to. I was gonna set them in milk crates, but I think I like this idea better! :high-five:

I repoted one,but the soil was not dense i fucked it al up but i somehow planted it back. And as for now it hasnt died or looks like it is.im going to wait a few days so the soil can dense up.

i can tell you what i did, that i think, was the best, first help i could do.
Before i planted anything, i first got two books, on growing, by jorge. The basics, i read over and over. i made a chart, for fast reference, of the basics to remember. read. read. read. dont be in a rush. haste does make waste. two biggest mistakes a newbie makes. is over water. and over fert. pretty much, over everything. the plants need our absence, as much as our presence. the old adage, "if its not broke, dont try and fix it" works well with the ladies....you will do fine! just take it slow. and easy. forget yield. that will come, on its own. try it as a newbie, and ruin your crops, and break your own heart...

You cant expect that you see something after 1 or 2 days.
Affected leafs wont recover you have to look at the new grow

I am with cannalingus, take this grow for learning and read some books or journals.

What I did was start 2 short grows with Autos and read every how to 2x and several journals for 6 month.
And still didn't go to good with that Autos.

i can tell you what i did, that i think, was the best, first help i could do.
Before i planted anything, i first got two books, on growing, by jorge. The basics, i read over and over. i made a chart, for fast reference, of the basics to remember. read. read. read. dont be in a rush. haste does make waste. two biggest mistakes a newbie makes. is over water. and over fert. pretty much, over everything. the plants need our absence, as much as our presence. the old adage, "if its not broke, dont try and fix it" works well with the ladies....you will do fine! just take it slow. and easy. forget yield. that will come, on its own. try it as a newbie, and ruin your crops, and break your own heart...

Solid recommendation!
Ed Rosenthal and Jorge cervantes are great resources I've been fortunate enough to meet both at either cannabis cups or medical marijuana related events. And I love growing eds super bud.
Every build I've done for some one I require them to get both authors books. Should be required reading for the cultivating of marijuana period.

Back
Top Bottom