I need help guys: Male or female?

Seedtocanna

420 Member
I got some seeds out of a random bag and decided to give them a shot. They all germinated and took off. I switched from a porch to a tent with better lighting to start the flowering indoors. they look like they have nut clusters yet have hairs in spots I cant imagine all 3 would be hermie? Each photo is of a different plant as well... being I'm uncertain of the strain I'm Leary. Any suggestions on these 3 guys are much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20190619_184513.jpg
    20190619_184513.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20190619_184426.jpg
    20190619_184426.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20190619_184338.jpg
    20190619_184338.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 107
Well,at least they weren't your only plants-that should ease the pain a little...

It's the 3rd thread asking about sex today that I've seen. I even posted one in a journal. But I'm reversing a female so I wanted to be extra sure what I was doing was working lol.

Overnight some of the sacks took off further, many look like bananas today, some new hairs appeared to emerged also but who knows my eyes are playing tricks on me because you do hold out that hope of maybe at time..., one plant actually had almost a split down the middle half the branches looked male while the other half was shooting out hairs but also forming sacks... I just cut every single one down! Letting them hang maybe I'll try to salvage some stems and leaves for the apothecary cabinet use them in teas or balms? After hours of research I honestly think my gift seeds from the unknown strain where someone's experiment with trying out genetics on an auto fem variety.cant imagine an entire room all being hermie like that from a porch to tent swap? Enough kicking my own azz about it, I just never want it to happen again... could it be bad genetics or a bad call on my behalf with an environment change near flower

It's possible that all the seeds came from a hermie,and they're just doing
what their genetics tell them to do-I don't think you could have done anything
to them to cause this to happen to every one of them.
That's why there was seeds in that bag-mom/dad was a hermie....

Back
Top Bottom