I need help guys please

Treeibus

I need you guys to tell me if I have a serous prob. or am i just freaking out ? I live in a hot state temp around 95-100 deg. I noticed that my plants were having heat stress so i bought a plant shade to put over them ... seems to work but in the past few days i have noticed ALOT of yellow dieing leaves on the bottom half of the plants .. I dont know what is going on please help guys @Emilya maybe I can once again ask you for your help

Throw a heavy thickness of mulch around the base of your plants and extend that out away from the base as well since your in the ground. You can use grass clippings or anything like that to slow water loss. I grow in a green house with those kind of temps. They can be brutal.

Throw a heavy thickness of mulch around the base of your plants and extend that out away from the base as well since your in the ground. You can use grass clippings or anything like that to slow water loss. I grow in a green house with those kind of temps. They can be brutal.
Awesome thanks bro

I have another question @JimJonesJr and @BeanTownFan420 and @Pennywise ... I use a plant shade sometimes when they look very stressed from the heat... How much should I be shading them? I have been trying to unshade them during the day but after about 2 hrs of 100+ they look horrible so i end up shading them most of the day, is that ok or should i just let them tuff it out ?

If they suffer from the heat I would use it myself.
The heat really hurts 2 of them but the others seem to handle it alot better...also the shade i have shades out alot of light, Id say 50% or so... should I take it on and off every couple of hours during the heat of the day ?

I use a shade cloth on my grow in the gh. It's a 30% block. I see no slowing of growth and temps are a little better. I got a 10x20 on eBay for like $20. With this you can just leave the plant shaded.

well i watered them about 2 hrs ago and they are surely happy I see a major diff. thanks guys .
Ya know Im so mad at myself for not noticing the most obvious issue... I have done everything right this grow and i forgot the most fundamental thing..How could i have missed it ? Grrr!! well I wont make that mistake again for sure LOLz... I guess I just needed to consult with the community earlier than i did ... better late than never thanks to all :cough::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom