I need help! I cant loose my babies!

SativaHead

I recently transplanted two trees that my friend gave to me. Now since then its been 4 days and one of them is looking quite weak. Right now they are under 2 250w 1050 lumens floodlights and 2 smaller 125w 1050 lumens floodlights. I have been debating on whether or not I have enough light on them or if there's a chemical imbalance. I am going to add pics very soon but the edges of some leaves and browning/yellowish and beginning to curl. the other plant is looking like it is going to be fine but this one looks shocked.

Hi SativaHead, :welcome: :welcome: :peace:
Get into the forums and post up your concerns.
Tell us what type of bulb your useing and pictures will help.
Let us know what part of the plant is being affected. top, bottom, all?
Ferts? roots damaged? get into the forums!

You said these lights were flood lights. Do you mean the halogen flood lights that are used as work lights? if so they do not put off the proper wavelengths of light for plants. Like Screwnuts33 said you should use High Pressure Sodium (HPS) or Metal Halide (MH) lights. You could also use high output florescent lighting.

Sorry Im just getting back to you all and thanks for being ready and helpful. Today I transplanted them into new fox farms potting soil and bought 6 27 w 2500K daytime cfl's and have them approx 6 inches or so away from the plants. Im scared about the roots tho the balls on the end of the plants look kind of small. The smaller one seems to be lacking something. The leaves are beginning to yellow on the ends and looks like its starting to happpen to the others as well. The other tree is still looking ok tho. I'm getting a pH meter tomorrow...Is there any specific nutrients or fomulas I should purchase? My main concern is spiking the elec bill and keeping everything low key.

Where do i post my pics at or how do I?

Ganga.jpeg

That's where the pant is on the website...not sure how to embed it here but since this pic the plants is looking even more sad. The leaves and beginning to become more brown on the edges and seems as if no new foliage has grown from the plant. The other one still have new light green leaves and different pieces growing. My friend was going to show me a method of splitting the stalk a lil with like a razor blade and then peeling it back some to help new branches to extend while they're still growing.

If anyone has any input on any of these topics I would love to hear what you have to say!

dont do anything until the girl is stable, lack of light, and nutes. be patient that is one thing you need to remember. cannabis is very forgiving. adjust then wait. make sure you are letting the plant have a complete wet/dry cycle for watering. make sure they have fresh air and its not to hot for them. keep around 80 degrees and you should see improvement within 48hrs.

Back
Top Bottom