I need help identifying a male

damnyourhot

nokia_007.jpg

its small looks like its growing pods
my other doesnt have these looking traits at all

i think its male since i have no where else to flower it i will most likly cut it down

i think my other plant is female white widow i am so lucky for being my 1st time ever that i get a female and its white widow

i think this cuz the seeds came from a friend who mention one might be a very good strain

and it already has white clear pistols and clear white hairs growing

the smaller one thati think is a male is starting to look horrible i dont know why they get light co2 ph level water nuts and a good routine but the smaller guy looks like he might die anyways witch i dont even really care i just dont want to identify as a male and kill it for no reason since i havnt done this b4 i would like a 2nd opinion

i cant take clear pics i have a camera phone but i will try to load somthing

really no way to give a 2nd opinion without actually seeing it. Hopefully you can get a pic up soon.

i cant fig out how to load pic to make it appear in my post so i loaded them to the photos section and heres the link i know its hard to tell

but dammit

ill take more closer to the stem if these dont help

nokia_007.jpg

thats a male for sure

so my best bet would be to dispose of him b4 he polonates my female then huh

heh maybe grind him up and make a spoon of butter lol

this as deff been a learning exp down to the first 3 weeks i water logged the plants lol

thatsok tho my other female is acting light hungry and letting it take the 2 compaq flourest and the 20wat cool tube would prolly make it happy anyways

im just doing it as a side venture so i care not to dump alot into it all so far total costs have been 10$ for buckets and soil lol

thanx for the forums prompt response im loving it

i may do a journal later but ill most likl be geeting some seeds from a bank i guess dont wanna try to be lucky again u kno waste time getting males and other ppls screw ups

picture is a little blury but it sure looks like a male to me. Does it look alot like this?

plants002_edited2.jpg

yepp sure does im wondering weather or not it would be worth it to flower it keeping it out of my grow room but putting it where it can get light durring the day from outside - or if i should multch it up

ok so im sure its a male , post closed heh - again im loving the forums fast response to topics -ill have to get some pics of the other one that im pretty sure is a female white widow or equal from the white pistols - im so adhd im dieing lol:thanks:

nokia_007.jpg

its small looks like its growing pods
my other doesnt have these looking traits at all

i think its male since i have no where else to flower it i will most likly cut it down

i think my other plant is female white widow i am so lucky for being my 1st time ever that i get a female and its white widow

i think this cuz the seeds came from a friend who mention one might be a very good strain

and it already has white clear pistols and clear white hairs growing

the smaller one thati think is a male is starting to look horrible i dont know why they get light co2 ph level water nuts and a good routine but the smaller guy looks like he might die anyways witch i dont even really care i just dont want to identify as a male and kill it for no reason since i havnt done this b4 i would like a 2nd opinion

i cant take clear pics i have a camera phone but i will try to load somthing
If there aren't long white hairs growing out of bracts it's a Male pod..real male pods hang down in natural plants..in hermies or transgenders from colloidal silver process..the pods stick up like a flower but no white hairs like a female flower..then in 2 weeks poof..they open and bananas pop out along g with a cloud of pollen..I store the pollen in my fridge in ziplock baggies with flour...I'd let her rip and keep it going g..collect seeds from your female and plant them at a future grow..I believe it's a hermie..which is a natural reaction to stress..people get mad and cut them down..but it's not the plants fault..its the grow environment..autoflowering plants hermie more often because of the ruderalis (ditch weed) genetic..diocesious plants all over the world hermie as a survival technique..let me tell you the seeds will help you learn how to grow better and better for free..once you get good you can go buy some primo feminized stabilized seed and you won't have the problem as often..its a learning process..I have smoked seedy weed and it gets you just as high...when collecting seeds..let the plant go a little past the regular harvest time by about a week..you will have some couch lock that makes you hungry and lazy..and a bunch of decent seeds to practice growing with! I find people who are starting g out are to hard on themselves..go with nature's flowers.. live and learn !

Back
Top Bottom