I need help - Original Skunk

greifnationsa

OK so this is my first time trying to grow, i tried to germinate my seeds by using the paper towel method but after two days i gave up on that and just put all of my seeds into a glass of water till they sank. after they had all sank to them bottom i put them straight into dirt. when i looked at the seeds a couple of them looked like they had a ring on them when they ere in the water. I used dirt from my garden and added a heap of Searles 5in1 organic plant food.

5INA-290x393.jpg

its been a couple of days now and i dont think that my seeds are going to grow so if anyone has had this problem then it has grow in soil please help me as i dont think i have done anything right. i have also added some water that has had some mix in it that is suppose to add even more nutrients into my soil.

I would also like to add that i have to go away and leave my plants and i was thinking of making an automated watering system and i want to know if that is a good way to go or if anyone had a good design for that.

thanks

Oh the old seed germination question ah !

Well ya have to look into the matter what makes em sprout... mainly moisture & warmth :thumb:

As they say a seed needs to soak up some 300 % of moisture to its own weight before it wants to germinate hence we may see methods of this process, you choose one or the other it all works.

Then we have suitable temperature to deal with for germination & well i've not worked that one out but they prefer warmer conditions.

But ye, ideal conditions seeds should sprout on average 3 to 7 days may be less ! in less unfavourable conditions perhaps longer like 2 weeks or so.

Patience is a virtue on this matter :green_heart:

And please stop adding nutrients to the soil. You are only setting yourself up for failure. Your seedling hasnt even sprouted yet. Even after it sprouts it wont need any nutrients from the soil at all for 10-14 days after it comes up from soil. Just slow down and have a coke.

Back
Top Bottom