I need help please a bit stuck

just let it roll out until they grow a bit. The 2nd sprout will be behind since it is not getting all the focus. instead the first plant is getting everything that it needs.

This is why you cut them when time comes.

I will definitely cut next time if it happens to me again which it will no doubt because I love growing I've got a real passion for it guna try a dwc at end of month would I need a fan in there still even with air pump in water for oxygen just another thing you lot be able to help me lol sorry for the question I can se any in people's tents with dwc so fort I'd just ask??

@The Phantom just build his dwc. Maybe he can help you with your questions.

also, if you like you can get a journal going. This will help other members to tag along your grow and give you pointers.
There is all sort of growers here. In my sig you can find "helpfull links for new members" click that and than journal.
i would read how to create a journal as you can copy past allot of the questions.

I will definitely cut next time if it happens to me again which it will no doubt because I love growing I've got a real passion for it guna try a dwc at end of month would I need a fan in there still even with air pump in water for oxygen just another thing you lot be able to help me lol sorry for the question I can se any in people's tents with dwc so fort I'd just ask??

you can actully save both plants if you do it correctly. The good part is that in seedling stage the plant dosnt need much and its allot more forgiving. Becasue there is two plants, there will be two root system that is combined together. A clean cut will devide the plants and root system so they can each survive, but again the right timing is the key.

You’ll still need a fan in your grow space using dwc, the fan is needed for the canopy and the air pump and stones is for the roots. I would almost say you need as much or more fan because of the extra humidity the water in the buckets/totes gives off due to evaporation.

I run a rdwc with large 27 gallon totes, not dwc or 5 gallon bubble buckets/similar. My rdwc does not use an air pump and stones for DO, I rely on the recirculation lines splashing and breaking the surface tension, turbulent flow, of the water to get DO saturation of my water.

You got any because I'm looking at buying a set up at end of month but guna try dwc an se what I can get what's the difference between rdwc an dwc?
You’ll still need a fan in your grow space using dwc, the fan is needed for the canopy and the air pump and stones is for the roots. I would almost say you need as much or more fan because of the extra humidity the water in the buckets/totes gives off due to evaporation.

I run a rdwc with large 27 gallon totes, not dwc or 5 gallon bubble buckets/similar. My rdwc does not use an air pump and stones for DO, I rely on the recirculation lines splashing and breaking the surface tension, turbulent flow, of the water to get DO saturation of my water.

Rdwc recirculates the water between a central reservoir and the buckets or totes you are growing in.

Do you want to grow many plants of the same strain all the same age or many strains and different aged of plants?

Rdwc recirculates the water between a central reservoir and the buckets or totes you are growing in.

Do you want to grow many plants of the same strain all the same age or many strains and different aged of plants?
IL be doing all the same looking at a 4 pot dwc but got a extra tank with it would a 5l pH perfect nutrients complete a 10 week cycle for a auto sorry for all questions trying to prepare and thankyou

IL be doing all the same looking at a 4 pot dwc but got a extra tank with it would a 5l pH perfect nutrients complete a 10 week cycle for a auto sorry for all questions trying to prepare and thankyou
This what I'm looking at buying

4 X 20Litre POT DWC Rapid Root, hydroponics Recirculating system

That should work. You might be able to do it cheaper/same cost with better pumps and what not if you are DIY handy and have the tools laying around. If not, this would be a good way to go or similar.

Nope there 2 there today so 2 plants 1 seed guys

Attachments

• IMG_20200710_183223.jpg
    IMG_20200710_183223.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200710_183202.jpg
    IMG_20200710_183202.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
If you can’t get them separated, I would cull the small plant. The other plant will outgrow and over take it, it’s already started to.
What do you mean please? Would it work if I put in a big bucket my pots are 25l but if I put it in a 50l what it still grow well??

What do you mean please?
Try what Bush Doctor suggested.
Drop the whole pot in enough water to submerge. Swish the water around to gently wash all the soil from root. Replant.
If that didn’t work, then do what StoneOtter suggests and kill the smaller plant.
I was thinking I might wait a few days to see if one's more robust than the other, then chop the lesser.
Would it work if I put in a big bucket my pots are 25l but if I put it in a 50l what it still grow well??
No, by the looks of it the larger plant has already started to choke out and kill the smaller one.
I like Bush Doctor's solution. I certainly would not try to grow two plants in one pot.
You can’t get any better advice than what these three people have offered. I hope it helps, you have one strong plant growing already, keeping the small one living next to it will only keep it from reaching its full potential.

Weeds are the predators of the plant world. Put two in the same container and a fight will have to happen, and one will gain dominance over the other. The runt will not be worth the time or the nutrients needed to allow it to survive. Just grow one weed per planter.
Could I just cut the smaller stem off and it will bigger one still grow perfectly fine

I've germanted seed and 2 sprouted out of 1 seed is this bad or isit ok I planted yesterday to se what happens this only my second grow
Hey gromie... okay soo good rule of thumb for germinating seeds I always start by soaking my seeds in a cup of distilled or reverse osmosis water for 12 to 24 hours. Usually the seeds will sink to bottom with a little tap and this is a good sign there ready for the paper towel on plate method. Put your seeds on a damp well soaked but not drenched paper towel with distilled or R/O water and seperate each seed about a 1/2 apart then close the paper towel over top like a folded blanket.. cover with plastic cling wrap and place on top of fridge or warm area for a comarijuana-seeds-germinating.jpg
marijuana-seeds-germinating.jpg
uple days until tap roots appear. Then when tap root is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long pop it in a well mixed seed starting soil like promix hp.. "high porosity " for perfect drainage.

Attachments

• 0wLfrWi.gif
    0wLfrWi.gif
    189.9 KB · Views: 15
I done that way on my first grow but this time I put straight in paper towel they all popped within 3 days I've now got a nice mix of pick when it's ready lol but I think cup with water first is defo better is biobizz all mix any good? that's what I use cost me load

Back
Top Bottom