I need help please a bit stuck

I done that way on my first grow but this time I put straight in paper towel they all popped within 3 days I've now got a nice mix of pick when it's ready lol but I think cup with water first is defo better is biobizz all mix any good? that's what I use cost me load
Absolutely brother bio bizz is an organic liquid nutrient I have heard good things... especially since its organic... I am a huge advocate for all organic because of its cleanliness and ease of use particularly on re using your soil. Feed the soil feed your plants..

Personally I've never used it bit heard great things.

Myself I have always stuck to dry slow release ammendments.. and using a super living soil with earthworms inside activated bio char and compost tea to get my girls popping I stay away from fish fertilizers inside because of the mess and smell.. BUt I use boogie brew in combo with my own dry ammendment mix worm castings and a good blend of trace minerals. It's also much cheaper than constantly purchasing new bottled nutrients every few grows... but let me know how the bio bizz works i am stoked to see your results..

Absolutely brother bio bizz is an organic liquid nutrient I have heard good things... especially since its organic... I am a huge advocate for all organic because of its cleanliness and ease of use particularly on re using your soil. Feed the soil feed your plants..

Personally I've never used it bit heard great things.

Myself I have always stuck to dry slow release ammendments.. and using a super living soil with earthworms inside activated bio char and compost tea to get my girls popping I stay away from fish fertilizers inside because of the mess and smell.. BUt I use boogie brew in combo with my own dry ammendment mix worm castings and a good blend of trace minerals. It's also much cheaper than constantly purchasing new bottled nutrients every few grows... but let me know how the bio bizz works i am stoked to see your results..
I'm only using bio bizz all mix soil an advanced pH perfect I had a really good yeild on my last one well first one 5 Oz a plant dry on fruit punch auto so I'm going same method just gelatos an zkittles put IL keep you updated still if you want??

I'm only using bio bizz all mix soil an advanced pH perfect I had a really good yeild on my last one well first one 5 Oz a plant dry on fruit punch auto so I'm going same method just gelatos an zkittles put IL keep you updated still if you want??
Yeah man I'll be checking in ... send some photos I love to grow and watch the progress.. especially on new nutrients and how they work. Stoked to hear these are working for you!!! 5 oz that's awesome bro...

I think that twin fighting for feed already one really weak I'm guna kill it off tomorrow keep good one IL take pic n post to show you lot how low shall I cut it low as I can an cover with soil??I'm only guna save good one

I didn't cut it I gave a little tug an it seemed to already seperated or somink I've got pics I've even replanted weak one an just fed nutes that's all I could do with what I got

Attachments

• IMG_20200713_142307.jpg
    IMG_20200713_142307.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200713_142259.jpg
    IMG_20200713_142259.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200713_141832.jpg
    IMG_20200713_141832.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
WOW! Maybe a bonus plant. Hope they both grow to monsters!
It's probably guna die but fort might aswell try get it going again if it doesn't no big deal IL take it as a xtra lol I will keep updated with the both of them

Well it hasn't died it's still really green not sure wether it's grown a bit but spose I've shocked it by seperated n replanting but looks ok still
well done mate. i'll put my bet on the plant growing again.
think of it this way, you just had a major surgery and you're in healing process.
you did the right move by transplanting it.
Now, don't give it allot of water and let it do its thing. You can expect about a week before it starts showing growth and resluts.

well done mate. i'll put my bet on the plant growing again.
think of it this way, you just had a major surgery and you're in healing process.
you did the right move by transplanting it.
Now, don't give it allot of water and let it do its thing. You can expect about a week before it starts showing growth and resluts.
Cheers mate I've gave one lot of water and nutes when transplant it still really wet yesterday but IL be going back down today so hopefully it's still ok I don't really mind if it doesn't work as this only my second grow and I'm still learning alot an thankyou for all your help and everyone else IL keep updated if lives or dies and if I get a decent yeild or not hopefully it works so I no what I can do again if happens again

Pk1 your are 100% rite still nice and green but no growth in 2 days where as one I pulled it from shot up by bout inch waters soil a bit as bin two days since replanted don't won't it to die from being dry

don't let it run dry. remember less is more but do water it. got pics?

don't let it run dry. remember less is more but do water it. got pics?
I will be going back later IL get a couple pics I have few things with my other plants I'd like some advise IL take pics when I go back down be bout 6 7 IL go back down

That's the one I split close up an little distance

Attachments

• IMG_20200715_182235.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182235.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200715_182231.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200715_182223.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182223.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20200715_182218.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182218.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Also can someone tell me why this could be happening the fan leaves on one are massive any ideas please

Attachments

• IMG_20200715_182203.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182203.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200715_182042.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182042.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200715_182004.jpg
    IMG_20200715_182004.jpg
    890.4 KB · Views: 16
could you post pictures in proper lighting. its hard to identify issues whith the way the current pictures are taken

Yeah that could be why every two days I feed them but my friend did over Feed on nutes he told me how much he put in n it's double an more that what I use in veg could be that 2 IL get pics tomoz I did take few leaves of each today blocking alot of light

Back
Top Bottom