I Need help Please

VicHeartsofgo

Hi please I need some help with my growing. I'm trying to post a pic and ask some questions to more experienced growers.

I got 2 seeds out from a bud I bought both germinated but only one survived. I didn't have lights or any care really but she was always so strong and is surviving well today I bought some lights (she was just getting light from my window before) the plant is maybe 3 weeks old but the leaves look weird just 3. What do you know about this plant? Is it a female? Also it has a little burn I think is because I added some food. I think the color is off maybe to light? Is the first two baby leaves too far away from the soil? should i cover the steam more? Any idea of what kind this plant is?

I'm sending you a pic of my baby. If you know anything about it let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Victoria
image-42.jpg
image-32.jpg
image-25.jpg

Ps. I added plant light and the color is changing is getting darker and stronger i will upload pics soon.

Hi Victoria and welcome to :420: :welcome:

Unfortunately 'hotlinking' to offsite images isn't allowed. Take a look at New Member Start Links and the sections on posting pictures using the gallery. It's a two step process: you select the pictures and upload, but when that finishes you also have to press the "process" button. Once the pictures are in the gallery you can add them into a post using the camera icon on the editor.

Once you are able to post some pics we'll be able to offer advice :)

:Namaste:

Will definitely need pictures to help more.

If you want in depth help, and want to optimize your grow, (Highly recommended for new growers) Read this and fill out all the of information: How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Welcome to the forums! You will find everybody here to be very helpful and will increase your growing knowledge ten fold.

Here is a very important link member resources lot of good info on there for new people.

Next, start a journal. It may sound silly but nothing helps more than posting pics and info in your journal and then having the people who follow your journalnpitch in with advice.

Once again, welcome to 420mag!

Hi,

Thank you so much and I am sorry. You can see that this plant is in dangerous in my hands.

I think I got the hang of it now, Uploading photos was easy than i imagined.

Have a great green day,

Vic

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it? I don't know
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Don't know
How Many Plants? One
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? I don't know (can you tell me by the pics?)
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? (3 weeks old)
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? (Indoor)
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? It was in the soil for seedling miracle grow and i never changed
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 (1600 lumes each) 100w fluorescent and 2 plant grow light bulb. This plant has been growing by my window with minimum daily light. Just by luck.
Is it Air Cooled? air on 71f
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 71/72
RH of Room/Cabinet? i don't know
PH of Medium or Reservoir? don't know
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? once a day (before it was with a ziploc back over i didn't have to water it kept moist
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Bonide food plant 10-10-10
Size or Square Footage of Room? is not closed yet (inside closet)

Its been growing against all odds but i don't want it to die now, i think is a female i got the lights just in the mean while until i order online i was thinking about growing in the bucket or aquarium?

ok Thank you. I was just about to water it more. Can i just spray the leaves tho?

Do you know anything about this plant? is it a female or male? what kind? sorry im a hookie by chance :)

I know i have to change the soil too but i just transfer it from scup to this gallon should i wait?

Put lights closer. The height you see is called stretch. You want a closer distance between nodes at this point. 1.5-3cm between light and leaves is good.

It's too early to tell if it's male or female. And we will need close pictures of nodes in the future to tell.
It will be impossible to tell what strain it is. There are probably hundreds of thousands of strains, all with similar characteristics. The best we'll be able to tell is Sativa or Indica dominant.

If you see any signs of nute burn (looks like brown tips) back off the amount of nutes you're using.

You will want more lights later. You are using approximate two 23w bulbs. Don't use the equivalent number. That's only to help people replaace an incandescent bulb with an energy saving CFL bulb. Incandescent bulbs cannot effectively grow Cannabis, so that number is useless to us. Only use the actual wattage number.

I suggest 100 watts per plant in Veg as a MINIMUM. And 150 watts in Flower as a MINIMUM.

Yes you can spray the leaves. Do not spray when you are in flower though. It will cause bud rot.

I suggest a transplant into the final pot as soon as possible. 3 gallon/12 liter is the minimum size I would suggest using. Optimum size is 5 gallon 20 liter.

What are these plant grow bulbs you are using?

By keeping the bulbs close, you will get a plant that grows shorter like this:

ok Thank you. I was just about to water it more.
You can judge when to water based on the change in weight of the plant.

Can i just spray the leaves tho?
You shouldn't have to at this point, foliar feeding is at best a once a week thing.

Do you know anything about this plant?
No

is it a female or male?
There is no way to tell at this point, even seeds that are feminized can produce a male on occasion.

what kind?
If you don't know we certainly don't know, call it "bag seed plant no.:1" until you have it grown out a bit more.

sorry im a hookie by chance :)
We all are, don't worry

I know i have to change the soil too
Not exactly, transplanting does not include changing the soil, it is more an addition of soil and a larger home. It is time to transplant when you can flip the plant and the current soil is bound together by roots.

but i just transfer it from scup to this gallon should i wait?
Use a process like I mentioned above to determine when to transplant. The process becomes your guide. For example in the process I mentioned above you would not transplant if the soil is not being held together by roots, and you would if the soil is being held together.

With some time you will get an idea of how often you should check and when to expect the transplant will need to happen.

DRM Ranch

Back
Top Bottom