I need help to start a grow room in my closet

snoop619

Yes i am trying to start a grow room in my closet but i need help my closet is about 91'' in height 18'' deep and 34'' wide. i just want to know what i need to make a good working grow room. Any advise would be helpfull:grinjoint:

well 400 wat hps would work but a 250 would be ezzy prob and ceeper and you souldnt have to do the hole closet i did one that size with a 150 got like 50 g a plant that was 2 feet tall and you need a moving fan to move air and a fan to blow hot air out and somthing for smell and dirt and nutes

18" sounds sorta tight for HID...what are the hottest the ambient temps get in the room now?

@snoop619

read rosemans december 2009 harvest thread and his cfl tutorial thread. it has all the info you need. And.....i agree that you should use CFL to "start" with. and if you want to upgrade to HID later on then you can, without having spent a ton of money on CFLs

i agree u can get huge cfls that hardly put out any heat and work well but hid grow faster.... i would change to a hid when flowering get a small air cooled hood and a nice in line fan and depending on heat a ac.... also cover ur walls with eather panda film or mylar and the most important is to be ready for spills lool i like a nice thick tarp on my floor jus in case.... keep us posted :ciao:

thanks people i really needed those advise ima start buying my equipment as soon as possible and im thinking of drilling nice 4" holes so i can put vents to take da hot aiir out n another hole to push air in and ima buy couple of 400 hps light cause i got a high ceiling so ima just do da best i can and buy a waterfarm complete system 2 of dem and put mylar paper on every inch of my walls n floor and door so as soon as i get it set up im going to put pictures up of it cuz i wana grow super lemon haze n they grow tall but i got plenty of height to grow dem so once i start dem ima put pictures up for my progress. also i need to know how much nutrients i need to put in da water cuz its my 1st time so i wana learn how to put nutrients so my ph level is just right and how often i gotta change the water. any advise would really help me guys

Back
Top Bottom