I need help with curling leaves

juta2k3

Hi all. This is my first post so please show understanding.

I start my plants on the balcony. Now I bought a tent with a 400w HPS and I put them inside. I use 18/6, temp is about 22c and humidity ~50%.
The first plant (Pandora autoflower) was in the stage of flowering (about 1 week). Since then I noticed that after some hours the leaves are curling down until the lights goes off. Then they sleep of course. When lights comes up again leaves are fine but after some hours they curling down again. This is happening everyday. Mostly on bud leaves I could say.

Is there a possibility that the plant is stressed from outdoor to indoor ? Maybe too much light ? Cause on the balcony they had about 6-7 hours of sun and temp was around 17c.

Any advise / opinion about it ?

Thanks in advance.

Strain - Pandora Auto flower and Vertigo Auto flower
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Pandora is on Flowering and Vertigo on Veg
Bucket Size - 12 litres maybe a bit more
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - on the photo
PH - 6.5 i think so
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -22c~
Room Square Footage - 1m x 1m x 1.8m
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling down. Any ideas?

31672.jpg

21908.jpg

13842.jpg

41297.jpg

51027.jpg

6923.jpg

Well I stick my finger around 3cm into soil, if its dry, then I water them. I dont think its underwater. This started since I put them on the tent.

It looks like some of the leaves are curling, and the rest are just trying to get out of the way of the light? I'm no expert in soil grows but I think maybe too much nitrogen? Not toxic levels but enough to where she gets sensitive to light? It looks like she's hiding from the light decreasing her cross section that gets hit by the direct light.

Everything is getting better now. Soil had no good drainage, the pots had only 4 holes under. I made many holes and already getting better. I also bought Biobizz food for them and Im happy about it :D

Pics will come soon!
Thanks all for replies :)

So here are pics 16 days after my problem. Probably was overwater or stress from outdoor to indoor (temps also).

So what do you think about my ladies ?
20150427_231351.jpg

20150427_231358.jpg

20150427_231402.jpg

20150427_231331.jpg

Forgot to say that the 2 on the back are Pandora autos, front left is White Berry auto and front right Vertigo auto which looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom