I need help

Lreffner

I havent smoked in 14 days. failed an at home dip stick test today. i have one week until my drug test. If I workout everyday, sometimes twice a day, eat detoxifying foods, drink plenty of fluids, should i pass the test? I need advice quick!! Any natural detox cleanses that are useful? Also, will diet pills help? Please reply quick thanks! BTW im 5"3', 108 lbs. Female. Pretty high metabolism.

Unfortunately there is no quick way to get THC out of your body. Because THC gets stored in the fat cells, the only way to quickly clean it out would be to purge all your fat cells. So far there is no magic pill on the market that can do that. The Only things you can do naturally is drink a lot of water and exercise.

If the test you will bu subject to another dip test, then I think a natural product will do the trick. In this case I would reccoemnd using the One Shot Concentrate. This is a natural product that you would take on the day of the test to mask the amount of drug metabolites in your system for the time of the test.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact our customer service dept Monday thru Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST @ 1.866.900.5656

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

You maybe a good candidate for a detox kit. Be sure to stop exercising and switch to a high fat red meat diet 3 days before the test. Then with the detox kit and dilution the morning of the test you should have a pretty good chance to pass.

You maybe a good candidate for a detox kit. Be sure to stop exercising and switch to a high fat red meat diet 3 days before the test. Then with the detox kit and dilution the morning of the test you should have a pretty good chance to pass.

The drug test is for a hospital position. I'm almost positive the detox kit would be detected. Also, what's the purpose of the high fat red meat? I don't know too much about the process. :(

The drug test is for a hospital position. I'm almost positive the detox kit would be detected. Also, what's the purpose of the high fat red meat? I don't know too much about the process. :(
Detox kits are just natural substances like creatine to help keep your diluted urine in the proper ranges of ph and creatine levels. It won't show up in a drug test because there's nothing there that isn't natural to human urine.
Eating red meat with high fat 3 days before a drug test does 2 things. It ups the levels of natural creatine in your urine so that you can drink lots of fluids the morning of the UA and not show a negative dilute which would be fail. It also forces your body to quit burning fat cell and releasing that into your urine, because the fat cells is where the thc metabolites are stored.

Back
Top Bottom