I need help

Unclefester73

I was starting to have a mold issue after all this humidity. So I used milk and water which I never used before. Now the next day my girls are wilting and curling ... dont lnow what to do..can I save my girls?

If you could answer the questions in the "How to Ask for Grow Help" topic stickied at the top of this forum, that would help a lot.

So would a good photo.

Milk is not a fungicide. You should not put it on your plants.

If you keep your humidity at about 50% and your temps in the 70s F with good air circulation, mold shouldn't be a problem. (You might need air conditioning, or at least much better ventilation.)

Prevention is the key to fungus control.

Milk does help prevent PM, it has been used for years on several plant species. Works with the sun or bright light to act as a brief antiseptic. Controlling your environment must be your first line of defence. If you can't get your hands on a chemical fungicide, milk can be a good option.

OK... I can't argue with success... Just out of curiosity, what works best? Whole? 2%? Skim?

No idea Scientific, you will have to research it if you want more details. I just know it has been used to treat PM.

Just idle curiosity about how much of a role butterfat plaid in the process. I would guess that a fatty layer on the leaf might help fight fungus, in which case probably any oil would do...

The plant is most likely stressed out and over watered from the drenching. These times are when you panic and do the most damage. Get fans going, create and intake, and get a fan blowing air out of the grow area. It's tough to say without seeing if your plants are done but this is all a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom