I need help!

what was the recommended flower time for this strain for the seed company as they usually tend to be a little early if find ,eg 8 weeks usually means 9 weeks , i use a usb microscope to look at the trichromes on my flowers to see when they are really ready i use a 60/40 ratio of yellow to white as a general rule .
I mean 7 weeks flowering.
Germination been 2 months and 18 days
They are said 6-7 weeks flowering...

Well you have done a great job on this plant , she will yield a nice bud , be sure to chop her after she has had atleast 24 hrs of darkness and chop the stalk in the dark dont let the lights start the process of photosynthesis before you chop , or it will sending chemicals back into your buds .and you dont want that as it makes your buds taste bitter

that is why i said 8 weeks as the companies tend to be on the short side as to market their product to make it more attractive to customers -a quick finisher

i find my microscope worth its weight in gold as every breed is different and it can be deceiving to the naked eye to tell just when they are really ready

i take a small sample off my top buds and put under the micoscope and i know the low buds are usually 4-5 days behind my top buds

This forum has lots of really great growers , Pennywise has always been great for my soil advice needs , cultivator is another great grower but there is so many to mention , follow the well known members ,their advice tends to be alittle more accurate , tested and true

Get a loupe. Amazon has them less than $20. You need to look at your trichomes to really be sure. And you might have more than just 2 weeks left. I'd give them some more nutes. I'm on week 11 with 2 white widows, and they look at least another week out. They were supposed to be done a week or two ago, but we have to let the plant decide. The pistils are just now tuning and only an Amber trichome here and there. And my plant has yellowed and has some crispy leaves as well.

Back
Top Bottom