i need litle help

Translation(I hope): I'm supposed to move to 12/12 after 18/6 for a month with mh
I grow in rockwool and before i know the sec of them and put them together in the hydrotron
My question is if i grow "another"? two weeks until i know the sex...
And give them all they need in the meantime?
And when i know the sex i grow only the female.

wow im lost

Your right though, when you put them in 12/12, wait about two weeks or until you see buds like you would smoke, or little balls called pistols

Thats when you'll know the sex and be able to chop the males

quantman: welcome to the forum. Where are you writing us from. Your english is just fine, but you need to tell us a bit more about your grow to get good answers to your questions. Hydro or soil? Lights? Personally, I'm not fermiliar w/a hydrotron. Could you post a link to info on what that is?
Vin

Hydroton is a trade name for "expanded clay," a lightweight gravel which is manufactured specifically for hydroponic cultivation.This media is the first choice for many commercial growers specializing in flower and vegetable cultivation. Not to be confused with many other kinds of expanded clay which look similar but which are often toxic, Hydroton is pH stabilized and releases practically no minerals into the nutrient stream; in other words Hydroton is almost completely inert - except for offering excellent moisture and oxygen capacity to stimulate healthy root development.

Info can be found here

quantuman said:
ya i am in russia now

and ya its seem to me thet we hvev good stuf her like

in youer plice

keep going smoking and ruling - quantuman

quantuman said:
ok my grow set up is:

1) 3 fun

2) 1hp 400w whit wind sock thet pols the hot worm out and for the first month 1 matal aled lamp

3)1bellows

4)1 set up grow for the plant withe hydrotron 10l withe pump

5)flowery to do babl in the whter

6)1closet 1.80height 0.60depth 0,50width

:allgood:

I was barely making things out til I got to this; now I'm completely lost.

You can grow the plants in rockwool before placing that same rockwool cube into hydroton. If you already know you're gonna put it in hydroton though, might as well put the rockwool in it now. Sounds like you plan to veg for at least a month? If that is the case then depending on your set up, by that time you'll probably need your roots to be anchored down by something like hydro ton. 4 week old plants that are just sitting in single rockwool cubes may become a hassle for you.

PS, what do you mean by 3 "fun"?

just tryin' to understand.

3 fans
plant them separately if you can. why do you want to move the males to another place? Do you want to make seeds? This is hard to do if you don't have 2 areas to grow in.

ok i well try to explain myslf

i hava litle sistem grow.

i grow a few plants .

i am in the second day of 12/12

i dont now yet the sex of them.

i could grow them togther in this grow sistem.

i cant grow them in different area but i can grow in small plastic cup with the
rokwill togther

but important to grow in the hydro sistem because ther space for the roots

yo, brother,

just grow all of them in the same system. Since it's the 2nd day of 12/12 you should know the sex of them within a couple of weeks, but it could take longer if they've been stressed. Chill, be patient and once the males show with ball sacs, pull em out put them in a bag and dispose of them far away and just grow the females. There really should be no way that you can grow in plastic cups if they are that far along because you are right, the roots need space.
It'll be good if some turn out male, cause you really should only grow what you have space, equipment and knowledge for. I made that mistake my first grow. It happens.

How many plants are you growing? What kind of light are you using and how long did you veg them?

quantuman said:
now i grow 6 but i want jast the female i can pot all of them and when i now the sex of them i pol out the mans

400w hp lamp

and what you mean "and how long did you veg them" ?

How long did you have the plants in the stage before you switched the light cycle to 12/12? I'm not sure what you used, 24/0, 18/6, or any other combination. But how many weeks were they growing in the long day cycle before you made the days and nights even by going to 12/12?

cool. yeah you will know the sex for sure within the next 2 weeks, even longer if stressed. Could be any day as well though. The waiting....... I love and hate that time, lol.

Back
Top Bottom