I need some advice and help for autoflower plant

Hector salmnka

Hello my first grow in tent I have 4 autoflower plants I don't know their strian I run with bio buzz soil mix super soil with 600 led light 18 light on / 6 light off i give them 4 times nutes with week 6 i have been late feeding. I make lst for 2 plants and one plant start budding sooner so I didn't lst it but now this plant not grow big as before just make the budds bigger. Other plant have yellow bottom leaves and soil is big and take around 1 week to dry when I water it. I think they are fine but I need some advises to make more yield thank you.

Attachments

• 20200713_132313.jpg
    20200713_132313.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • 20200713_132418.jpg
    20200713_132418.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • 20200713_132435.jpg
    20200713_132435.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • 20200713_132451.jpg
    20200713_132451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • 20200713_132559.jpg
    20200713_132559.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 118
  • 20200713_132626.jpg
    20200713_132626.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 109
Change nuits to bloom but in all honesty the work on increasing yield starts from very first moment it breaks ground. You can remove fanleaves to allow more light to access bud sites etc there are lots of in depth articles that talk about maximising yield.

Change nuits to bloom but in all honesty the work on increasing yield starts from very first moment it breaks ground. You can remove fanleaves to allow more light to access bud sites etc there are lots of in depth articles that talk about maximising yield.
Should I remove the bottom yellow leaves? It's not all yellow but some of them yellow and dry

If the leaves are yellow, and dying, then they have lost their chlorophyl, no longer serve to help convert light-energy into something that the plant can use, and are no longer being used as nutrient storehouses. They're also vulnerable to disease and insects/etc.

That is a completely different thing than removing healthy leaves because, IDK, you read about it on a cannabis forum.

If the leaves are yellow, and dying, then they have lost their chlorophyl, no longer serve to help convert light-energy into something that the plant can use, and are no longer being used as nutrient storehouses. They're also vulnerable to disease and insects/etc.

That is a completely different thing than removing healthy leaves because, IDK, you read about it on a cannabis forum.
I have read that if you cut any fanleaves auto even if they are yellow and drying that may lead plant to stress so they advise to keep the leaves until they fall down by it self. Maybe I can remove any dying leaves but one leave everyday what you think? And should I add perlite to my soil?

I have read that if you cut any fanleaves auto even if they are yellow and drying that may lead plant to stress so they advise to keep the leaves until they fall down by it self. Maybe I can remove any dying leaves but one leave everyday what you think? And should I add perlite to my soil?
I ran into similar issue with auto and I removed the worst yellowed leaves starting at the bottom of the plant but bud sites already well developed and growing.
Whatever you do, I hope it works out.

Hello my first grow in tent I have 4 autoflower plants I don't know their strian I run with bio buzz soil mix super soil with 600 led light 18 light on / 6 light off i give them 4 times nutes with week 6 i have been late feeding. I make lst for 2 plants and one plant start budding sooner so I didn't lst it but now this plant not grow big as before just make the budds bigger. Other plant have yellow bottom leaves and soil is big and take around 1 week to dry when I water it. I think they are fine but I need some advises to make more yield thank you.
They look sort of gangly, so I’m guessing you need more intense light or closer to the plants. The soil looks like it has no perlite in it, so probably too heavy. Also you’ll have healthier plants with bigger pots.

Back
Top Bottom