I need some advice

crsw187

Hey guys, right now my seed is germinating and I'm ready to put him in the rockwool cube and I am just wondering if anyone would help me out and explain what is the best way for me to do that. Some people told me to soak the seed in the rockwool cube in water mixed with the nutrients. So, how would I go about putting the seed in the rockwool cube and then putting them under 24 hour light so they can grow and make me happy. lol Thanks everyone.

PH the cube by soaking the cube in 5.5 PH water. put the seed in about 1/2/" deep. put it under 18-24 hrs of light. NO LESS than 18. no nutrients at this time. do not water it again unless its noticeably dry (wet is heavy...dry is light). after 7-10 days then water at 25% nutrient strength. what lighting are you using? the lighting will determine the distance from the cube to the lamp.

PH the cube by soaking the cube in 5.5 PH water. put the seed in about 1/2/" deep. put it under 18-24 hrs of light. NO LESS than 18. no nutrients at this time. do not water it again unless its noticeably dry (wet is heavy...dry is light). after 7-10 days then water at 25% nutrient strength. what lighting are you using? the lighting will determine the distance from the cube to the lamp.

What viper said. Just handle it gently.

Ok, now the only other question I have is what I put my rockwool cube in the tent on? Do I just leave it on the bottom by itself or should I put it on a small plate or bowl or something?

Ok, now the only other question I have is what I put my rockwool cube in the tent on? Do I just leave it on the bottom by itself or should I put it on a small plate or bowl or something?
try this....
if you are using a 4" cube then put it in a tray or a pot surrounded by hydroton.
if its a starter cube you can put it it in a larger cube then do the hydroton.
the hydroton allows roots to grow into the media and keeps good it clean,reduces algae and promotes healthy growth

I assume you are hand watering.

Also, can I do 2 plants in 1 pot or do I need 1 pot per plant? I'm using the Power Grower Eco Complete.
well that little info changes things. use a starter cube only and transplant it into the powergrower.
DO NOT SHUT IT OFF...no timer.
get a PH pen please
you can grow 2 plants but I wouldnt. you only have 3 gallons of water. thats minimum for 1 plant. unless you are growing 2 really small plants.

Back
Top Bottom