I need some guidance please

Mojave Dave

Howdy all!

I Have four young clones whose roots are juuust starting to show through the bottom of the Rockwool cubes. These are the three inch ones.

Anyway, they are sitting in an open propagator (the top won't fit, of course) on the floor of my new grow box, which is 7 feet high by 4 feet deep by a meter wide. They are vegging under a 400 watt lamp in theat grow box.

Three of the clones are AK-47's and are all about 8 to 10 inches high, while the fourth is a Biddy Early that is only about 5 or 6 inches high. I think it's short due to its genetics, though, as I believe these are all about the same age.

At any rate, now that all four of the plants have roots peeking through the bottom of the Rockwool, should they immediately go into the NFT tanks inside my flowering tent under the 600 watt HPS lamp, or should I leave them to veg like they are under the 400 watt light in the grow box and just keep soaking the cubes in weak nutrient solution every couple of days until they are bigger?

I'd really like to get them into their tanks as soon as possible to avoid stressing them later on, but I'll do whatever you fellows (and ladies!) think I should.

Thanks folks, and I'll look forward to your advice!

Mojave Dave

i would put it in the nft system, if theres nothing else in there keep them veging there. or flower but your plants will be very short so lower yeild. i think they will not grow very well with just you watering and its going to take more than every couple of days. you have to water alittle like 3 times a day.

Get them into the NFT system asap 1/2 stregnth nutes till you feel they are strong enough and keep them in veg longer. You know the sex so its just a matter of time restraints and heigh restraints when you want to flower them.

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom