I need some help

FatHustle

A few questions.
Let me start by saying Hi, I'm a rookie. Now please let me explain what my story is.

Firstly, On a day I had to go home and quickly exchange clothes and things to get ready to go somewhere else. So I came in and took a look at my plants. They were looking very nice. Two of them had just sprouted and one of them had sprouted and was growing up fast and quickly. The other two are still embryos. The soil was getting dry So I decided to water the plant. I quickly remembered that this was the third watering and decided to give it nutes also. The nute I gave it is Rapid Root. It's 1-0.5-1. So I got some water, it is tap water but has been sitting out for days. My general rule is that if I can't drink it, My girls can't either. The water wasn't stagnant or whatever, so I decided that the water was good. I went ahead and balanced the pH out from 7.5-8 back down to 6.5ish. After that I dropped 2 drops of the rapid root in the water and rechecked the pH. It was no change so I proceeded to water my plant. After I watered my main plant I poured a little bit of the water and rapid root solution into the other plants. Then gave them a little more pHed water. After that I left. A few days I came back. The embryos are making great progress, However the one that's the biggest is having problems. The cotyledyles (or however they're spelled) had turned yellow and was drooping. At this point, I thought it was nitrogen toxicity. ( I haven't flushed the soil in forever) so I decided to flush the soil with regular pHed water. She started leaning to the left a little bit and looked sick. I came back to check on her and the plant is growing and thriving but some of the leaves appear to have the claw. They are however curled though and they haven't turned yellow. She also straightened back up :) but nonetheless I'm not sure if this is over watering or if this is truly a case of nitrogen toxicity. So I need you guys opinions. Does this look like over watering or nitrogen toxicity? Cause it kinda matches both of the symptoms.
If it's over watering, Can I fix her before she dies? As we speak the soil is pretty dry and I need to water her but I'm scared.

Secondly, If I can help her out of ICU when would I start supplying nutes? The nutes I bought are: Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. Grow Big looks kinda like grape juice and infants love grape juice (lol) so I'm guessing that's whats I give her first. It doesn't have the ratios on them so... And I know the Big Bloom is for flowering.

Thank you for taking the time to read and help.

rcOHszo.jpg

hngtGGm.jpg

gBddanh.jpg

Update: The spear leaves are also now turning yellow. Help! The new growth is looking better but two of the leaves were still curled.

First off, Welcome!!
Second, read this link about Uploading Photos. In the future don't use outside image sources for photos posted here. :thumb:

What is your humidity like? It almost looks overwatered to me.

Here is the FF NPK values
Grow Big 6-4-4
Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
Big Bloom 0.01-0.3-0.7

Here is the feeding schedule
foxfarm-feeding-schedule-soil2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom