I need suggestions

Notorious420

420 Member
Hello 420mag,

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to make a greenhouse sorta thing. What I would do is get like clear plastic bags or something like that and make a roof over the area I'm growing and hang them down from the roof to make walls. Any suggestions on how I should go about doing this? Do I need a fan? And also I need to know what temperature it needs to be around, and the humidity it need's to be. Please help. Thanks in advance.

70-78 deg. Veg 50% and flower 20% or lower humidity. Yes you would want air to move in a green house. Another good idea is to have vents or a way for hot air to go out of the roof.

I know many dudes (myself included) that have just taken plastic sheeting and draped it over some sort of frame (such as metal or pvc). Then left part of it open on two sides to get a breeze through it.

It works. Its not perfect but it does work well and costs near nothing.

I have been told the big fan leaves should be taken off after flowering due to the sucking life or nutrients away from buds is this true and how much should be taken off at a time if it is true. I am very inexperienced and have had very lucky success. Are the leaves around the bud all the plant.flowers need to grow?

I noticed they are mostly all going yellow I read somewhere on one of the threads that they are not doing thier job so can be taken off thought it was a part of the stage of dying off everything else is deep dark green.Have taken about 20% of them off so it should be fine. So many different methods to this. Thanks Jimminy I also read i should fertilize every three waterings but the instructions on the big bud pro says once a week. I do water alot but they are in the ground thinking the water disperses quickly. What is your thought?

How often to feed really depends on how often you water as well as how much you water. Do you soak the entire medium till water pours from the bottom or is it just dampened, or perhaps something in between.

For me the feed every 5-8 days works.

Typically its every other watering that i feed and i water every 3-4 days

Back
Top Bottom