I need your advice

hazydayz

Hello everybody. This is my first post and here it goes.

My dad diagnosed with lung cancer 19months ago. It was stage 4 and we had to push our chances for chemo-threatment becouse doctors said to my face "he wont life 3 months".. like I said we pushed our chances and get him all necessarry treatment. He is still alive and we are still fighting as a family. His condition only get better thank god, which I believe is a miracle.

At this hard times, I read all kinds of stuff online. Heard about Jack Herer, Rick Simpson etc.. I'm 26 years old, I used to smoke only cannabis (ages between 17-23) but after government going so strict about drug business, I have started to smoke normal-cancer causing smokes.. 2 years back, just before my dads diagnose, I found about this beautiful online community and tried my own grow. It was outdoor grow and after dad diagnosed I had to channel all my time and energy for him and his treatment so I couldnt continue my grow. Now I feel like its fate. I have to grow, after seeing how such miracles hemp oil does I feel I have to do it.

Im living in turkey, I cant provide him with any medicinal mj. And like I said we used to smoke and buy cannabis cheaper than a pack of smokes @ where I live (istanbul).. It used to be beautiful. Now it is impossible to smoke pot unless you grow your own.

I had plans for may to buy seeds and plant my own plants..sadly my dad's situation was critic at that moment and I had to make new arrengements / doctor apps for him. After another radio therapy he is now fine but for how long I dont know and I must make this free time useful.

My question to you is: now we are on June, what kind of strain should I plant and expect a natural grow - good harvest. I guess I lost the chance for sativas, but best hemp oil is produced from white widow If I am correct?.. Its basicly summer here till end of October. I need your advices to select suitable strain to plant this time of year.

Sorry if that took you long and thank you for reading.

I just saw a plant in JamestheGreen's garden called "Buds Bunny" a tiny little plant that is budding already... he will know more

Wow hazydayz, I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Don't know or care what religion you are, I will pray for you both. Him to get better, You to learn how to deal with the ups and downs without going MAD! As far as what to plant goes, you can basically plant anything with a good 2 week indoor start under average old shop light fluorescent bulbs. Then get them outside ASAP, so they have the opportunity to still grow large enough for a suitable Harvest. It would actually be better if you did Sativas, because it would give you a longer window for vegetative growth, before they flower at the end of August, beginning of September. If you are looking for early bloomers because you want your Father to get medicine as soon as possible, I would suggest Durban Poison, an early flowering South African Sativa, Buds Bunny has this in Her. Any REAL KUSH, not the ones that just have the name KUSH in them because it helps sales(See OGKush and it's derivatives) HINDU KUSH harvests relatively early, sometime in early October usually. I do not know if you can still get Orange Krush, or for that matter from any Seed Bank. I got mine from an older Grower, but it still may be out there, I simply do not know, as I make my own Seeds from it every year. This Strain, if it is the REAL ORANGE KRUSH, harvests any wheres from the Middle to end of September, depending on it's Phenotype. I wish I could just gift you some of my Heirloom Land Race Kush, or my Highland Kush. They are always ready by the middle of September or a little earlier. Anyways, I feel like I did not help you very much, but I did try. Any of the early strains that are out there, because of the time of year, will not be Monster Plants. But with the Sativas, you still have a chance to get a fairly large Plant, and a Harvest sometime in October to November. I hope this helps, and did not confuse you. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom