I need your opinions!

Bignick

I have a job interview coming up for a company this Tuesday. The last time I smoked was Thursday, I brush my teeth everyday. I don't always use mouth wash but I have been using it since today. As you can tell its a mouth swab. I basically have the job because my friends dad is talking to the person interviewing me. Think I should have nothing to worry about? This is going to be the start of my career so I have to pass this.

I have a job interview coming up for a company this Tuesday. The last time I smoked was Thursday, I brush my teeth everyday. I don't always use mouth wash but I have been using it since today. As you can tell its a mouth swab. I basically have the job because my friends dad is talking to the person interviewing me. Think I should have nothing to worry about? This is going to be the start of my career so I have to pass this.
Just do a good job of brushing your whole inside of your mouth and rinsing the morning of the test and you should be fine. Brush and rinse again right before you walk into the lab.

Just do a good job of brushing your whole inside of your mouth and rinsing the morning of the test and you should be fine. Brush and rinse again right before you walk into the lab.

Thanks, I planned on it! I have been brushing my gums, and my teeth everyday and I have been using listerine as well. I plan on taking the bottle of mouth wash with me and using it the whole way to the interview.
I am sure I will be good, it's just really important I get this, which is why I want opinions.

I just took my first mouth swab ever after preemptively shaving 97% the hair off of my body thinking it would be a hair test. I read after being surprised with it that it only detects for about 48-72 hours after your last use, but I washed my mouth with a toothbrush and listerine right before the test AND placed the swab between my teeth NOT between my gums and cheek as the lady requested. I will come back with my results.

Well Bignick, I got the letter in the mail today saying I had passed. I took a urinalysis for a job last week using the same lab and will be starting my new gig next week. Best of luck to ya

Back
Top Bottom