I passed the hair test so can you

I passedsocnu

420 Member
Ok I swear this shit works I am posting to give u hope do exactly what I say and u will pass okay I had no days clean none zero. I am a casual smoker but I do other stuff okay so I knew I had 6 days before my test I bleached the fuck out of my hair no joke I bleached it like 10 times with 30vol Everytime then I used 40 vol the day of test indid wash my hair in tide on time day of test turned my hair blue.....I used baking soda paste on my hair day of test for 20min that's it the only thing I know that works is bleach I bleached and bleached and bleached it worked I took test on Thursday found out wen all was negative.....omg y'all I could have lost everything no lie tho shit works.....I don't know about that shampoo or zydot all i did was bleach from Sally's bam worked

Ok I swear this shit works I am posting to give u hope do exactly what I say and u will pass okay I had no days clean none zero. I am a casual smoker but I do other stuff okay so I knew I had 6 days before my test I bleached the fuck out of my hair no joke I bleached it like 10 times with 30vol Everytime then I used 40 vol the day of test indid wash my hair in tide on time day of test turned my hair blue.....I used baking soda paste on my hair day of test for 20min that's it the only thing I know that works is bleach I bleached and bleached and bleached it worked I took test on Thursday found out wen all was negative.....omg y'all I could have lost everything no lie tho shit works.....I don't know about that shampoo or zydot all i did was bleach from Sally's bam worked
Also I promise u I should have failedddddd the bleach works that is true it works bleach that shit like 10 times if u want to pass u will

Back
Top Bottom