420 Magazine Background

I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Ccc145

I am totally freaking out! I found out a couple days ago that the I will need a hair test for pre-employment screening! I had no idea companies did this. So basically for the past 1.5 years I’ve been smoking every night. What may help is my travel recently. From May 19-24 I didn’t have anything and again from May 31- June 2. Had a follow up interview after 2.5 months of silence then got the offer letter Tuesday June 4th and my heart dropped. So I stopped smoking immediately and bought supplies and washed everything my hair touches.

5’4 female, bleach blonde highlighted hair med length, 140lbs active athlete.

Day 1: washed hair with T/sal shampoo 3% Salicylic Acid.

Day 2: Macujo Method
1st time: Heinz Vinegar soak 30 mins
Added T/sal soaked 1 hour (with vinegar)
Without rinsing added Aloe Toxin Rid, let sit for 10 mins then repeated Aloe Toxin Rid for another 10 min
Washed with Tide

2nd time:
Heinz Vinegar Added T/sal soaked 45 (with vinegar)
Rinsed then added Aloe Toxin Rid, let sit for 10 mins then repeated
Washed with Tide

Day 3:
Morning:
Washed with Tide

Evening:
Washed with Tide

Day 4: repeated 2 times.
Day 5: repeated 2 times
Day 6: Mac in morning Bleached and redyed afternoon
Day 7: missed some spots so redyed hair then backing soda for 30 mins thenUltra Clean Zydot. Then go to get tested!

This is what I’ve done and plan to do! Any suggestions or tweaks would be appreciated. Unfortunately i can not bleach my hair. This job is very very important! Dream job with six figures...wish me luck! I hope this works.
OMG I PASSED!!!!!!!!

Ccc145

Obviously, we want to hear the results of the test; good luck.

I PASSED!!!! Starting my dream job soon!!! Unfortunately I need to lay off as they do random hair test. So these damn politicians need to legalize this shit at a federal level so I don’t have to deal with this shit anymore! I can’t believe I passed! I smoked like every night!

Elvin

I PASSED!!!! Starting my dream job soon!!! Unfortunately I need to lay off as they do random hair test. So these damn politicians need to legalize this shit at a federal level so I don’t have to deal with this shit anymore! I can’t believe I passed! I smoked like every night!
Congratulations

Last edited:

Jstone1729

I started formulating a program to pass a year ago for a friend dealing with CPS. She had dark thick hair.She eventually passed with no bleach, dyes or perms. Everything on the internet is the same. That needs to change. Eventually, I'm developing a product line much more effective than any out on the market...for a fair price. With less damage. Damage has to be taken into account to be effective these days. They test integrity. For now, I'm in the same boat as many. My son's abusive dad is trying to play dirty in child support court. So, I'll likely get hair tested. If it doesn't happen I'll test myself to see if I pass...cuz science. For one..what he doesn't understand that since he was a heavy smoker for years THC may still be in his system months later....and still growing out of his hair. Also his hygiene is terrible and his gf and roommate still smoke.... Im pretty sure he will fail. So I stubbornly continued to smoke untill about 5 weeks ago. On the other hand I was already doing treatments. Studies show that cosmetics can stop integration into the hair. I'm 31 5"3 130lbs extremely long dark blonde hair. I was an almost daily moderate smoker for years. 1-3 bowls a day. I have 3 weeks untill court( likely test day)
Pictured below is my hair after one month treatments and all products used minus acetone, alcohol, peroxide, dawn, and oil. My hair looks great. Slightly dry but as strong as ever. Products purchased at HEB and Sally's.

I don't regularly use anything to open up the cuticle because when stripping to this extent plus sulfate the hair swells plenty on its own in water.
I occationaly soak in baking soda or benzonite.

I bought several different detox type shampoos. I wash 5-10 times a day. So other than this I decided to try a new approach. Use mostly solvents used in labs.
First I strip with 91% ethanol soaked 15 minutes. Then wash with dawn 4 times. This is a typical wash procedure by labs. I soak hair untill it swells with water. Roughly 30-40 min. Next is a harsh one... Half acetone half dawn. Wash 4 times 5 minutes each. Wash with a detox shampoo 10 minutes. Apply a crystal clarifying treatment scrub 5 minutes (Ion or malibu)cover in cap. Apply heat source for 40 minutes. Let sit 2 hours
Wash out very well in warm water than shampoo twice. Use a deep conditioner.

I alternate this with an extra strength vitamin c/acid treatment made with crushed ascorbic acid, crushed aspirin, dawn, and a table spoon of 3% peroxide. Cover and apply heat for 10 minutes. Let sit another 20.
Afterwards do an acid keratin treatment(heat with blowdryer untill dry) and use deep conditioner. My theory that bonding the keratin into the hair and removing it repeatedly will stick to some metabolites or contaminates.

Once a week use coconut, olive oil, and emu oil for 24 hours making sure to stay clear of contamination.(contaminants soak into hair through oil)

Once a week I soak in 91 rubbing alcohol,dawn,and sea salt for 10 minutes.

Another solvent to try....goo gone once a week. Only let sit 10 minutes. Oil has a tendency to desolve oil.

I use one method a day except on oil soak day.

FOR LONG HAIR WASH BOTTOM HALF OF HAIR SEPARATELY BECAUSE ENDS CONTAMINATE MORE. I treat ends half the time.

I'll be posting results from a home test soon. Thoughts?

Attachments

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Wow, that's quite the procedure, and a big hassle. Seems like it would be easier to just start regularly spiking every employee's (and employer's) coffee with small amounts of cannabis extracts, lol.

They can't fire everyone, after all. . . .

Jstone1729

Wow, that's quite the procedure, and a big hassle. Seems like it would be easier to just start regularly spiking every employee's (and employer's) coffee with small amounts of cannabis extracts, lol.

They can't fire everyone, after all. . . .
Haha, true. Well this ones for court. I'm working on my own line of products but untill then this beats destroying my hair.

Elvin

I started formulating a program to pass a year ago for a friend dealing with CPS. She had dark thick hair.She eventually passed with no bleach, dyes or perms. Everything on the internet is the same. That needs to change. Eventually, I'm developing a product line much more effective than any out on the market...for a fair price. With less damage. Damage has to be taken into account to be effective these days. They test integrity. For now, I'm in the same boat as many. My son's abusive dad is trying to play dirty in child support court. So, I'll likely get hair tested. If it doesn't happen I'll test myself to see if I pass...cuz science. For one..what he doesn't understand that since he was a heavy smoker for years THC may still be in his system months later....and still growing out of his hair. Also his hygiene is terrible and his gf and roommate still smoke.... Im pretty sure he will fail. So I stubbornly continued to smoke untill about 5 weeks ago. On the other hand I was already doing treatments. Studies show that cosmetics can stop integration into the hair. I'm 31 5"3 130lbs extremely long dark blonde hair. I was an almost daily moderate smoker for years. 1-3 bowls a day. I have 3 weeks untill court( likely test day)
Pictured below is my hair after one month treatments and all products used minus acetone, alcohol, peroxide, dawn, and oil. My hair looks great. Slightly dry but as strong as ever. Products purchased at HEB and Sally's.

I don't regularly use anything to open up the cuticle because when stripping to this extent plus sulfate the hair swells plenty on its own in water.
I occationaly soak in baking soda or benzonite.

I bought several different detox type shampoos. I wash 5-10 times a day. So other than this I decided to try a new approach. Use mostly solvents used in labs.
First I strip with 91% ethanol soaked 15 minutes. Then wash with dawn 4 times. This is a typical wash procedure by labs. I soak hair untill it swells with water. Roughly 30-40 min. Next is a harsh one... Half acetone half dawn. Wash 4 times 5 minutes each. Wash with a detox shampoo 10 minutes. Apply a crystal clarifying treatment scrub 5 minutes (Ion or malibu)cover in cap. Apply heat source for 40 minutes. Let sit 2 hours
Wash out very well in warm water than shampoo twice. Use a deep conditioner.

I alternate this with an extra strength vitamin c/acid treatment made with crushed ascorbic acid, crushed aspirin, dawn, and a table spoon of 3% peroxide. Cover and apply heat for 10 minutes. Let sit another 20.
Afterwards do an acid keratin treatment(heat with blowdryer untill dry) and use deep conditioner. My theory that bonding the keratin into the hair and removing it repeatedly will stick to some metabolites or contaminates.

Once a week use coconut, olive oil, and emu oil for 24 hours making sure to stay clear of contamination.(contaminants soak into hair through oil)

Once a week I soak in 91 rubbing alcohol,dawn,and sea salt for 10 minutes.

Another solvent to try....goo gone once a week. Only let sit 10 minutes. Oil has a tendency to desolve oil.

I use one method a day except on oil soak day.

FOR LONG HAIR WASH BOTTOM HALF OF HAIR SEPARATELY BECAUSE ENDS CONTAMINATE MORE. I treat ends half the time.

I'll be posting results from a home test soon. Thoughts?
I don't see a product just a procedure so good luck with what you come up with. Certainly, within that myriad of products that you used, there has to be some that actually strip everything out of the keratin (and some that aren't doing a thing but burning your scalp).

Tez33

Hi all.. I’ve got a test next week! I’m just wondering is there anything I can use instead of the tide? As I dunno where to get that? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom