I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Well, I passed my test! I can say I'll never put myself in that situation again.

I did nothing to my hair and slipped up once in the last 90 days. It was about 28 days before the HFT. Now, with that said I am not sure if my hair was clean or if they did not cut down far enough to get into any "dirty" hair. I have done HOURS of research on this topic. This is my opinion on this test...

I think when looking at this test one needs to look at it the same way we look at weight gain... Most people do not gain weight by eating one meal full of carbs. A person needs to eat like crap over and over before they gain weight. I think the same is true when it comes to molicules bonding to hair..

AGAIN, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

Okay, so I decided to share my story so far. I was a fairly infrequent user who quit around the time I started looking for jobs. I had assumed I'd have to have a urinalysis done, but I learned the company that offered me a position does hair testing. I freaked out (I had used probably 3-4 times in the 90 days, and like once or twice every few weeks before that any time I was at college) and came here for advice.
I've been lucky enough to have a decent amount of time to detox, but I've been doing the mac method at least twice a week for the past month. I also bleached my hair, used zydot to wash it out, bleached again, and used a mix of tsal and tgel, which I've been using as my regular shampoo. I dyed it brown, but the mac treatments and strong shampoos take the color out. I've also been taking biotin supplements.
Anyway, I still haven't had my official test, but I did the psychemedics pdt-90 test and got my results today, and they came back negative. I'll keep doing stuff until the test, but at least there's hope!

Okay,
I had a hair test on 3/25 still waiting on results here is a little about what i did. I am 285lbs 6'6 male with brown thick curly hair. I was a very heavy smoker due to medical problems i would smoke 1.5 ounces a month of medical grade MJ. I have been clean for a month when i found out i had to take a hair test for a really good job. here is what i did

Day 1
followed ladystangs post twice

Day 2
bleached hair with white lighting 30 vol
did MAc meathod
bleach agian
wased out with methanol

day 3
mac method 3 times
redyed hair
mac method
reyded hair
mac mothed
redyed hair

day 4 (1 day before test)
did the Hair Razor detox kit, 12 treatments
Freshair detox shampoo

day 5 (test day)
just conditioned my hair a lot so it wouldn't feel like a rug and trimmed all other hair on my body to less then 1/2 inch

I am still waiting on results from Psychemedics will keep posted on reslusts

I too have a test on Wednesday the 1st. I have done the mac method a couple times and now have talked myself into doing the bleach and redye. I am a very heavy smoker (daily), and want to insure that I get all that I can out of my hair. I will post my results as well to help the thread. I am curious if I should do the mac method again right after I bleach my hair?

I too have a test on Wednesday the 1st. I have done the mac method a couple times and now have talked myself into doing the bleach and redye. I am a very heavy smoker (daily), and want to insure that I get all that I can out of my hair. I will post my results as well to help the thread. I am curious if I should do the mac method again right after I bleach my hair?

I did the mac method every chance i could

Hey guys just giving hope to all! I am 19 biracial curly dark hair! 5'2 and 135 I do not work out and eat whatever the hell I want! I was freaking out for a great job offer from my moms job knew I had to drug test but also believed it to be a urine test . Got the job and then found out I had to do a hair test! I am here to give hope to all because I was on this website for a week straight stressing out so bad because I thought i was going to fail I had smoked at LEAST 6x in the last 90 days. Two of those times were in a bong. I also also smoke like twice a month and I'm a light weight so I stop after a couple hits! Lol My test was on a Wednesday the Friday before that I dyed my hair black and then the day before I got the ketatin treatment . Now this is a treatment I've goten done at least 5x it's a great "white people" relaxer lol it uses a clarifying shampoo to strip your hair and then puts the keratin protein straight to the hair. I don't know if this is what helped but I passed by the grace of God! And I smoked twice in the 3 weeks before the test once 3 weeks before and the next time the following week! If I can do it you can too!!!!

Okay,
I had a hair test on 3/25 still waiting on results here is a little about what i did. I am 285lbs 6'6 male with brown thick curly hair. I was a very heavy smoker due to medical problems i would smoke 1.5 ounces a month of medical grade MJ. I have been clean for a month when i found out i had to take a hair test for a really good job. here is what i did

Day 1
followed ladystangs post twice

Day 2
bleached hair with white lighting 30 vol
did MAc meathod
bleach agian
wased out with methanol

day 3
mac method 3 times
redyed hair
mac method
reyded hair
mac mothed
redyed hair

day 4 (1 day before test)
did the Hair Razor detox kit, 12 treatments
Freshair detox shampoo

day 5 (test day)
just conditioned my hair a lot so it wouldn't feel like a rug and trimmed all other hair on my body to less then 1/2 inch

I am still waiting on results from Psychemedics will keep posted on reslusts

UPDATE:
I got a job offer so i believe i passed my drug test!! this worked for me!

Congratulations on passing your hair drug test Weedcat. We just hope that your hair is still ok and not damaged too much doing bleaching, redyeing and macujo method so many times.
If you use Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment Method with Old Formula of Nexxus Aloe Rid, you would not need to go through so much hassle. You could find more details and instructions if you google search for Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment Method Review. This method does not have side effects such as burning and irritating your scalp.It does not damage your hair at all. We read that the success rate of this method 90% plus. You just need to use the Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment and another shampoos according to the instructions.

Congratulations on passing your hair drug test Weedcat. We just hope that your hair is still ok and not damaged too much doing bleaching, redyeing and macujo method so many times.
If you use Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment Method with Old Formula of Nexxus Aloe Rid, you would not need to go through so much hassle. You could find more details and instructions if you google search for Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment Method Review. This method does not have side effects such as burning and irritating your scalp.It does not damage your hair at all. We read that the success rate of this method 90% plus. You just need to use the Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment and another shampoos according to the instructions.

i all ways keep a military hair cut an my hair is back to normal with out having to spend allot on nexxus hair treatment

You are lucky to have a short hair in the case. For many users with long hair, specially women, bleaching, redyeing, using vinegar, etc method is a challenging one since it really damages their hair. After such hair treatments many users need to cut of their hair completely. You are right, nexxus aloe rid treatment method cost more than other methods. However, luckily people have chance to use this method now and pass the hair drug test without damaging their hair.

I did it! (I think.) I took my test last Sunday and hadn't heard anything from the company since the Friday before...until today! I got more info about my start date and orientation and such, so I'm guessing everything went well :) good luck to all!

iPhone typing... Yah, the Jerry G method works! I customized it (freaked out due to usage level) by applying Zeolite (you can use Bentonite too), along with some of Paul Stamens mushroom pills I mixed in, ugh, ugh ...right after I bleached the 3 times. Felt like crap. Leave it on overnight. I also had it professionally bleached b/c I was afraid I would miss a strand. If you really look at the science it make sense. I Opened up the hair follicle using a detoxing agent. Then after the follicle was open, I applied products used to clean up nuclear disasters and toxic soil issues (Zeolite and certain strains of mushrooms). I did use tide mixed with selenium capsule powder too a few times.

Let's just say I passed at zero having severely abused our little buddy along with other unmentionables.... I considered myself a heavy heavy user at the time.

I won my case too, saved me 100 times what I spent on this mess... Screw the man

FYI I had long a$$ hair and it's still there, albeit drier 6 months later. Please dye your hair back to normal several times to avoid looking SUSPICIOUS

Hey guys,

So I just got the call! I passed my hair follicle drug test! Here's my story. I have been working with my company for 4.5 years. I work in a hospital setting so once or twice a year I get a urine test. I don't smoke much anymore due to this. They ended up giving me two urine test and both came out diluted! First time I was trying to dilute. I hadn't smoked in a month (prior to that I had smoked about 4 puffs every week and about 4 months before that I was a heavy user) but had just done a line and half of coke about four days prior to this test. Thought I would do all I can. It came out diluted so they sent me again. This time I wasn't trying to dilute it. It had now been 1.5 months since I had smoked and 3.5 weeks since that line of coke. I asked the lab person if my urine was ok and he assured me that my urine was just fine. I didn't use vitamins or anything to keep my yellow. I simply wasn't trying to dilute it. It came out diluted again.
I then got an email from HR saying I need to do a hair follicle test by 5pm that day. Luckily I was too busy covering surgeries at work so they gave me until the next morning to do it. I researched for five hours and finally read some stuff on the MACUJO method. I used the MACUJO method. If you don't know what this is research it. I applied apple cider vinegar and let it sit for 30 minutes (soak your hair all over and use hair cap), then without washing my hair I put clean and clear pink bottle atringement about half a bottel (2% salicylic acid) for 30 minutes with the apple cider vinegar, then I rinsed that off, Use all of the heat you can for this. Even if you can sit in shower and make a sauna out of your shower that helps, living in humid weather I hear helps and I do live in humid weather, then after washing my hair I got a a whole bunch of tide original detergent and scrubbed for 30 minutes, washed that off thoroughly-you may as well get in the shower and do this it gets pretty insane, Then I made a paste with baking soda and cover all of my hair with it-let it sit for 30 minutes this burns!, wash that off, than finally I took tsal neutrogena shampoo (3% salicylic acid) and put that in my hair and scrubbed for 30 minutes. I washed it off. I hear they say use new comb, new towel, and don't let your hair touch anything that it previously has touched (I don't know what validity this has but I did it anyway). The next morning I work up and I did each of these steps about 10-15 minutes this time. I cut my hair but not short enough-only to below my shoulders. My hair was almost down to my butt so this one was a tough one for me to do. Anyway I just got an email from my HR that my results are back and I passed!!!!! It took exactly five days (7 days but weekend doesn't count) for them to get the results which was a killer. I couldn't sleep or do anything. good luck guys!!! I am so happy!

Also I am asain with dark hair if that helps anyone. sorry I keep forgetting stuff. they took hair from my crown and took four strips about 120 strands. she put the side she cut on one side of this foil. I guess they measure from that point. My hair was pretty long. I was kind of scared but it seems they only tested the 1.5". I think that's all. I wanted to thank everyone in this forum, also Jerry G and Growman. i can't post on that forum that Growman started in like 2007 or some ish but really that was some wonderful insight there. If any of you haven't read it yet search pass a hair follicle drug test and growman944's post will come up under forum.---------.com...it's definitely worth the read. So man people posted on it. I mean over 200 pages long. Lot's of people with insight there!

Okay I don't often see much for ladies on here so I will post I passed Alphabiolabs test which has much the same methods as phsychemedics so...
I'm 27
5ft2 normal metabolism
Long dark hair

I used a number of off topic drugs as well as prescribed Valium and cannabis
This is what I done, I had about 3 weeks notice but I didn't stop using at all. I bleached my hair 3 times and the day before the test I used a chemical relaxer on my hair , I also used methanol. The methanol doesn't fry ur hair and it's cold it doesn't burn at all. The relaxer fried my hair so be warned. The guy came to my house to do it took my photo and then took my hair I got the analysis today. I should have been moderate to heavy for off topic and heavy for prescribed and also moderate for smoke I just landed on the cutoff for every drug except C I was well below for that, I was using once twice a week of everything. I did test positive for diazepam but only at levels prescribed and as this was for court I also have urine analysis to back this up so, it came in like a chart the result and each drug and its metabolite said not detected said what the ng/mg thing was and a diazepam metabolite was present that's all , an explanation was given n that was it. They use methanol to extract so why can't we. On the morning I used zydot I had 2 boxes but left it too late and I am not saying this helped it may have but diazepam still came up so not 100 percent reliable , use the relaxer and the methanol. I just pored nearly a litre over my head put a cap on and sat for an hour would have sat longer but it was really late planned on sitting for 4 hours, so needless to say it worked. Make sure u re dye as I didn't and it says in my report the use of bleach can bring levels below cut off which is a bummer but no one told me not to use bleach so......

Good luck to everyone x

OK.....MY TURN, to panic.

As we can see by name I chose, I AM BLACK, and with VERY short hair. And like others on here I thought new job offer was coming with urine test....however NOT. It's hair. I see most doing Mac method, but with lots of bleaching and dying. I can do mac, but can't bleach and dye. PLEASE HELP A SISTA OUT. And by the way, I had a (what we call) A BIG CHOP, right before applying. UGH. So I think my hair is about 3/4" afro napish (lol). I can do anything, but bleach. I was a heavy smoker, last smoke March 21(heavy) then to a hit two weeks ago, thinking would just used someone else's urine. Nope that's now not the case. My hair is short life a brother in military. And when you guys say take hair from somewhere else, do you mean my private? Can I mac that too, if I happen to have a lil down there? I hope to hear back, my test might be next week, if I can stall that long on scheduling it.

Hiya , the best advice I can give you is use a strong lye chemical hair relaxer , lye or no lye they alter the matrix and the chemical structure of your hair breaking down proteins mainly , protiens are where the drugs are stored, use a relaxer for women who are black and leave it on more than the recommended time. On ce you wash it out put methanol on your head. You can buy a liter for quite cheap from Amazon. That's what thy use to extract metabolites so why can't we do it. They use methanol at 39 degrees Celsius for 4 hours so if u use the relaxer then pour half the bottle of methanol on your head it will feel cold not hot , it doesn't damage your scalp , I've done it. Put on a tight shower cap and sit for 2 hours then get your hair dryer out and blow dry your hair with the methanol in it , then do the same process with the other half bottle, honest to god this works I should have had high
Of off topic coke and also other Valium which am prescribes and opiates and the only thing detected was a small like 0.018ng of a diazepam metabolite in mine could or actually believe it , I have a copy of my report in an electronic folder can I maybe take a screen shot and put it up here xxxx hope this helps but seriously, I never stopped using though I had a months notice. I did do the Mac method once and Gerry g'smethod of bleach.

:thumb:

OK.....MY TURN, to panic.

As we can see by name I chose, I AM BLACK, and with VERY short hair. And like others on here I thought new job offer was coming with urine test....however NOT. It's hair. I see most doing Mac method, but with lots of bleaching and dying. I can do mac, but can't bleach and dye. PLEASE HELP A SISTA OUT. And by the way, I had a (what we call) A BIG CHOP, right before applying. UGH. So I think my hair is about 3/4" afro napish (lol). I can do anything, but bleach. I was a heavy smoker, last smoke March 21(heavy) then to a hit two weeks ago, thinking would just used someone else's urine. Nope that's now not the case. My hair is short life a brother in military. And when you guys say take hair from somewhere else, do you mean my private? Can I mac that too, if I happen to have a lil down there? I hope to hear back, my test might be next week, if I can stall that long on scheduling it.

I dont smoke weed but my husband does and we both did coke i did from december to april 3 2015 my hair follicle test came out of nowhere ive never did coke before so those three months were the only time i did i dont do it nomore and my husband did from February to april 3 2015 i have a job oppurtunity and he has doc that ironically asking us to do hair test at same time weird but we will try the methods will let everyone know how it turns out wish us luck i need this job and he needs to stay out of jail

Back
Top Bottom