I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Did you figure something out? I'm black but with longer hair and I'm going to lean towards apple cider vinegar and baking soda method with hair growth pills so I can cut the dirty part off and have clean new growth.we have to go the natural way bc our hair can't take all of those chemicals and processing.. We might as well big chop to a fade bc those chemicals would leave us bald.

Not sure I'm clear on what you mean by hear,but If you put a shower cap on your head and wrap your head in a hot we're towel..I boil water and cool it a bit then dip a towel in it.there are also heated shower caps in Walmart for a buck..its a foil shower cap.or wear a shower cap while in the sauna

I wanted to share my story on the dreaded psychmedics hair test. I have been a all day heavy smoker. Probably 8-10 bowls a day up until middle of April. Since I had 3 hits around May 3d and smoked 3 bowls of real good stuff may 18. I get a call for a great job on June 3 and have 2 hours to prepare for a hair test. I am 5-8 240lbs and always keep my hair shaved. They took hair from my arm pits and I thought without a doubt I would fail it horribly. Today I was informed I passed. How did I pass? I have no idea, dumb luck is all I can think of. There is hope out there for everyone stressing and goodluck

I used this site and others to evaluate how/if I could pass a hair follicle drug test. Thankful for that, I am going to post my story to maybe help others. Just as importantly, to stick a finger in the eye of the companies that develop biological diagnostic tests to impede liberty for profit not cure disease.
In addition, it pissed me off when people would whine, tell their whole story for emotional support and never post their results. Although I choose not to burden this message board, and contributors with my anxiety – I do feel obligated to post my somewhat unique experience.
My situation had many variables, thus, the extreme length of this post. Forgive me for any spelling, grammar mistakes – but I’m a volunteer treat me as such.
I knew for several months that I was going to get offered a permanent position. I didn’t intend on accepting. I like contracting. Hourly billing prevents white collar slavery. But I started enjoying the work and for personal reasons wanted the job (keep the job).
Early Feb 2015 (still contract) – I was working on a process mapping project for my division when I accidentally discovered drug testing within the HR hiring process map. I was surprised because the work environment was super laid back. I quit puffing immediately - thinking I could control the hiring process and pass a urine test within 20 days.
I didn’t smoke often, couple times a month but in January my realtor gave me and my wife an ounce of medical marijuana as a closing gift. So I had started partaking more frequently – I estimate I personally smoked around an eighth over 2 weeks (lightweight). Since, for me, things were going well and it was a sweet Sativa strain – I was less likely to get paranoid (worst side-effect).
Well, I quit smoking Tues Feb 3th. I received my permanent offer Friday Feb 20th - 17 days since my last puff. The offer was really good, more vacation/salary than I anticipated, I liked my work and coveted stability, I very much wanted the job. The offer was presented as, “contingent upon background check and drug screen.” Due to commercial issues I had to accept the offer by Friday Feb. 21st for a start date of Monday Feb. 23rd. Because the nature of the work and rushed hiring, I was responsible for scheduling my own exam/screen. Then he said it, “hair test!” Damn!
Needless to say my work suffered because the next couple days because I was preoccupied searching (on my personal mobile network) “passing hair test”, “offer contingent upon passing”, “cut off levels.” ETC.
Well – eventually I passed. Omega was the lab.
More story:
It was a pre-employment drug test, and my first dilemma - should I even risk taking the test? As the attorney I talked to put it, yes, the terms of the offer were ‘pre-employment’ and I was employed. But, just like almost every employer/employee relationship – it was ‘at will.’ My employer wouldn’t be required to fire me (by law), nor was my job legally protected in any way either. Knowing that company-wide process audits were imminent – HR/ Sr. Management would be pissed if it were discovered down-the-road. Not a recipe for the stability I coveted.
What I did to pass the hair follicle drug test and timeline:
In addition to my recent THC use detailed earlier, I take 20-40mg of Adderall and .5 – 1.5 MG of Xanax most days.
Hair cleansing method –
Feb. 22 (Sunday) called salon and told scheduler I needed to bleach and re-dye because of a drug test. A cool stylist intentionally took my appointment because she had some experience in such matters. She spent 3 ½ hours on a busy Sunday attending to her new regular client. A fresh cut to 3 inches, 40 strength bleach all but scalp followed by a full re-bleach with 20 strength. She then did a professional shampoo, scalp massage and re-dye. It was expensive, and I tipped very generously – but she totally deserved every penny of it (her lack of effort wasn’t going to make me fail).
On my own, I did my best version of Muco J – White Vinegar, Clear Pore Neutrogena (Blue – Salicylic Acid 2%) & Tide. I did this 4X times over the next 3 days (1X, I added baking soda before washing with Tide). Also, I washed my hair daily with Nexxus Emergence ’e reconstructing treatment (found it at Target – active ingredient Propylene Glycol).
Ordered a Psychemetics PFT-90 exam (for kids) online Monday Feb. 23 and received the package Thursday Feb. 26. Had my wife take a sample in AM Friday before any treatments – and overnighted the submission to California to get results as fast as possible. Since they had my submission Monday morning, I got my results online Tuesday Feb. 27th. Everything Negative – “Below Screening Cutoff Levels” actually. THC (Carboxy THC) – less 5 pg/10mg. “Samples are tested using an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) screen.” I think they only do the mass spectrometry to confirm positive screen results – just like all labs.
Fearing getting called to the carpet at any time by HR - I carefully managed the scheduling of my drug test exam. Before attending new hire orientation on Monday morning, I scheduled an exam later in the week. Next, I filled my outlook calendar (to make exam delay because of work plausible) and called the clinic and rescheduled the exam for 3 weeks. Once I got negative results from the home test, I scheduled the drug exam time as soon as possible.
Between my Psychemtics results and the actual clinic test, I did I did Mucco J once and Nexxus shampoo three times.
Test Experience/ Conveyance of results:
They tested from crown of head as expected, and I clipped all body hair sans legs just in case. The MRO told me he would contact me if results required confirmation of prescriptions. I was told I would know results in 2-3 days. Well not the case, and it is bullshit – I didn’t relax until end of business March 13th. At that point, it seemed all potential delays would have worked their way through the system.
The test location was mandated, an inner-city clinic. So service levels were consistent with what I learned to expect in such locations. I hadn’t heard anything, and Tuesday March 10th I tried calling the MRO with no luck. Then I asked the receptionist if she could simply confirm whether results had/ had not been received. “We can’t do that sir!” Frustrated – I called the same hospital’s suburb clinic location, I was informed that I should have been contacted already if I hadn’t passed, but couldn’t guarantee. So I asked if she would just confirm if results had come in. “Sure” she said. When I didn’t show in the system, I admitted I hadn’t taken the physical at her location but was hoping that she might see something. Bummer – clinics don’t share that type of information – workaround didn’t work. Tried calling my ‘socio-economic challenged’ location again just for confirmation of results and received a more emphatic, “results don’t belong to you and I can’t tell you anything, sir!”
I smoked an eighth (1/8 ounce) or so within 3 months of my hair exam. Neither Adderall nor Xanax showed on positive on 2 tests. I used hair cleanses I found on the internet.
I am middle-age, gray/blondish hair, normal BMI. Note, had I not passed for THC my plan was to tell the MRO that I had an active prescription for Marinol (10 Mg.) to allow me time to resign gracefully before positive results from the MRO shamed me. (Marinol - dronabinol was the only federally legal prescription I could find that causes positive THC coronoid results). My phony story, if asked, was going to be that the prescription was for loss of appetite.
In conclusion, the whole process sucked. It was expensive. And I felt like a criminal. Drug tests, specifically hair tests that cannot measure on-the-job impairment wouldn’t be legal in a society where individuals have more freedom than institutions. As you know, or should, the United States does not value an individual’s freedom. In fact, the US ranks nearly at the bottom for individual privacy only better than North Korea, China and Russia. Go ahead – Google “Individual privacy country ranking.” I have reservations about posting this publicly – although my privacy is compromised in this country, fortunately, I am not subject to overt repression (yet).
BTW – Google, Facebook, Netflix and most high-value consultancies don’t drug test. Personally, I will never again agree to such a test. I am somewhat embarrassed I want to work for a company that does test.
I strongly believe that sites like this should spend less time worried about hemp in comparison to alcohol, or the benefits of taxing the product. Simply put, if I can grow it in my back yard and I want to smoke it – no one on earth should have the power to legislate my actions.

Question, If I took a hair test and passed 20 days after smoking and take another test 2 months later cam I come positive?

I passed the psychemedics hair follicle test with zero days clean. First off I am very thankful to have found the necessary forums in order to learn enough about the maccujo method. I have been a steady smoker for the past 7 years or so and have been in an employment process for the past year. Knowing this, I kept telling myself to find an appropriate time to lay off the bud for a bit in order to steer clear of the pre employment hair follicle test, but for us stoners you know how difficult that can be. With one week leading up to the test and still smoking I began stressing. However, the maccujo method could have been my savior not knowing if this method would work.

The night prior to the test around 10pm I soaked my hair in white vinegar over my bath tub and then placed a shower cap over my head and wiped up whatever had dripped down. I played call of duty for the next half hour and then I added Clean and Clear acne face wash with 2% Salicylic acid to the vinegar that has been soaking in my hair. Careful, this shit will start to burn on your scalp, soak your hair well and then shower cap it again for another 30 minutes. After this full hour was complete I then rinsed my hair with warm water and a cup full of Tide Original laundry detergent and scrubbed this stuff all over my hair and scalp. Finally, I washed my hair with damage repair garnier fructise or something along those lines as a shampoo. I repeated this entire process the following morning an hour or so before the test. It has been one week without news and in this case no news is good news .

Hey, just took my hair follicle test last Monday and just got a call from HR at my company saying all went well... My story isn't that crazy, but it's some good information for the one time users looking for answers. I am a African American male, and hair last cut at the end of April. I have not been that big of a drug user for the last 7 months or so, and since last cutting my hair I smoked the roach of a blunt at a party on 5/24, and I took two 60mg Vyvanse during exam week on 5/4. My test was on 7/13 and I got a call today (a week later) from HR about my start date! They say that one time users or very infrequent users usually don't have to worry about coming up positive on a hair follicle test and that seemed to be the case with me.

Hello. I have a question regarding Phychemedics hair testing and would appreciate any and all responses! My husband is a once daily user of medical marijuana. He was offered a new position at a company he's been working for for about a year. We were certain it would be a urine test, and after 2 days clean passed a store bought test. He commutes to work by bike a cycles daily (15 miles rt), has high metabolism, and did NOTHING to his hair as we were expecting a urine test. He shaves his head regularly so they took the sample from chest hair. He uses no other drugs, except for .5 Ativan, for which he has a prescription. I would add he does NOT have a prescription for the medical marijuana as we live in a state where it is currently illegal, and got it while visiting CO. His usage began in May of this year, and was a small bowl, smoked through a glass pipe, almost one daily. He is a recovering alcoholic with 3 years clean, mostly due to his ability to treat his severe anxiety with pot.

So my question is, has anyone had a similar experience, ie doing nothing to treat hair due to expectations of urine test, hair sample taken from body rather than scalp, and a cannabis user only with not much clean time before test? Also, what is the average turnaround time for results, and is a longer than expected period indicative of a passed, or failed, test? He just had the test today.

I would also add that he's taken 2 urine tests after similar usage with non medical grade weed, and he passed both with only 2 days clean after almost daily usage for weeks or months prior.

Thanks in advance for any help! We are trying not to worry, but after loosing an engineering position 4 years ago this is the first permanent position with similar pay/benefits he's been able to find.

Hello. I have a question regarding Phychemedics hair testing and would appreciate any and all responses! My husband is a once daily user of medical marijuana. He was offered a new position at a company he's been working for for about a year. We were certain it would be a urine test, and after 2 days clean passed a store bought test. He commutes to work by bike a cycles daily (15 miles rt), has high metabolism, and did NOTHING to his hair as we were expecting a urine test. He shaves his head regularly so they took the sample from chest hair. He uses no other drugs, except for .5 Ativan, for which he has a prescription. I would add he does NOT have a prescription for the medical marijuana as we live in a state where it is currently illegal, and got it while visiting CO. His usage began in May of this year, and was a small bowl, smoked through a glass pipe, almost one daily. He is a recovering alcoholic with 3 years clean, mostly due to his ability to treat his severe anxiety with pot.

So my question is, has anyone had a similar experience, ie doing nothing to treat hair due to expectations of urine test, hair sample taken from body rather than scalp, and a cannabis user only with not much clean time before test? Also, what is the average turnaround time for results, and is a longer than expected period indicative of a passed, or failed, test? He just had the test today.

I would also add that he's taken 2 urine tests after similar usage with non medical grade weed, and he passed both with only 2 days clean after almost daily usage for weeks or months prior.

Thanks in advance for any help! We are trying not to worry, but after loosing an engineering position 4 years ago this is the first permanent position with similar pay/benefits he's been able to find.

Hi. I researched the hair drug test and how to beat it, really thoroughly, a few month's back for a good friend of mine. I documented what I learned on a little mobile-friendly website/page for anyone to read. If you search "how to pass a hair drug test" on Google, it's currently #1.

Testing body hair works just like head hair, except that body hair grows more slowly. So a given length of body hair stores a longer record of drug use than the same length of head hair.

Turnaround time on Psychemedic tests can be a couple of days to as long as 2 weeks, depending on the test ordered. Disclosure of results is handled according to the employer's direction, and each is different.

I hate to tell you this... but if your husband has been smoking a bowl a day for months right up to the test, then there is a pretty good chance it will be detected in his chest hair.

Next time, if you're going to be tested within 90 days of last use, try the Macujo or JerryG cleaning method - and follow it to the letter. You can use Macujo on body hair, but probably not JerryG (too harsh). Detailed instructions for each are on this forum and on my website.

Wishing you ALL the best.

Hello,

I am a 27 year old female long brown hair. I have only smoked MJ about 1 or 2 hits at night for the past few years. I had 3 weeks to pass a HF test. 3 days until my test.... I have done the bleach and dye once and I did a hair relaxer once and veniger clean and clear 5 times. Over the past 3 weeks. I have done the baking soda once as well along with washing my hair with tide and tsal shampoo. I also did a bentonite mud hair mask over night plan to do one every night for my last couple of days. Also plans to do veniger and CC a few more times. I have the Zydot shampoo that I'll use the day of. I took a at home test through hair confirm on Monday and 4 days later got the results that I passed. But I don't trust It, at first they lost my hair sample then when I asked for a refund they found it and sent me the results.......I haven't smoked any in almost a month, I immediately started taking vitamins to grow my hair and bought biotine shampoo to help as well. My hair is in such bad shape already especially after the relaxer. I'm loosing alot of hair and have a ton of breakage...

Ok tomorrow is test day! Yesterday I did 3 viniger and C and C treatments dyed my hair again and zydot. This evening I did 3 again and baking powder mix. Also washed my hair with synergy hair detox 5 Times (used the entire bottle) don't know if it will work but I hope so.Tomorrow morning I'll dye my hair again and use the zydot. Really really hope this works... I'll let y'all know!

thanks for all the information you guys are putting out there I'm going to have a test within 10 to 30 days out I haven't used any THC or percocet or vicodin for at least 14 days and even when I did use it was sporadically here and there on the weekends not daily what method should I use I already ordered some of the Nexus treatment the old stuff should I just wash the hair with that as much as possible the cost of it is not a problem for me or is there other methods I should do should I get my hair dyed and bleached also ?

thanks for all the information you guys are putting out there I'm going to have a test within 10 to 30 days out I haven't used any THC or percocet or vicodin for at least 14 days and even when I did use it was sporadically here and there on the weekends not daily what method should I use I already ordered some of the Nexus treatment the old stuff should I just wash the hair with that as much as possible the cost of it is not a problem for me or is there other methods I should do should I get my hair dyed and bleached also ?
I forgot to add and hear that I was going to use the Cleanse the day of also and I am in my mid 30s with thick brown black hair ..

Still haven't received my test results.... But I read no news is good news. I started working with the company the day I took the psychemedics hair follicle breathalizer and UA. I pass the UA and breathalyzer on the spot.

It's possible to grow your hair 2 inches in a month if you Google it and find some methods. I took alot of vitamins to grow mine I was about the same amount of time clean. My hair grew 1 inch in that time, they only test a inch and a half. But I did every treatment out there just to be sure I passed I'll know for sure tomorrow. I also prayed a heck of alot lol. Mine was for an excellent job.

Just passed my hair test! Macujo method all the way. Sure it cost me a bit but my alternative was to 100% fail it and lose my job so was it worth it? HELL YES!

Hey, MrPickle. I realize it has been a while since you posted, but I am pretty much in the same situation... I have a second interview with a company that does hair tests in a few weeks, I would expect an offer by early December-ish and a hair test likely in January or February. I only use marijuana, I was a pretty regular smoker (a few hits about 5 nights a week, usually only once a day) but as soon as I got news of the second interview I immediately stopped. My last day smoking was Oct. 19th, 2015. I am going to push the test back as far as possible if I do decide to take the job... however I'm really skeptical about not passing and have offers from other companies that only do urine (why t f do so many people have to care that I like to relax with a bowl after a long-ass day, ridiculous if you ask me), so whether or not I will even take the job is still up in the air. If I do want it though I want to know my odds... how did your test go? Did you pass? How regular of a smoker were you before that?

Thanks a bunch for the help, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom