I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Long time user, about 5x week, high grade. I had 3 weeks notice. I also have long thick dark brown hair.

I did my research and spent quite a bit of money but I got the results I wanted without losing or severely damaging my hair. It's kinda dry but nothing a few intense oil and moisturizers can't fix.

(I am not endorsing anything here simply stating everything I used to pass )

My version of mac method: wet hair with warm water, completely saturate hair with white vinegar first, the pour the clean and clear pink all over hair, cover with a shower cap for 30 min. Rinse well. Wash with old aloe rid formula shampoo twice, messaging it into your head/hair for 10 min each time. Rinse well. Wash hair with tide (if you need to comb you hair, do it while the tide is still in your hair otherwise good luck with the knots! Also use new combs each time) rinse well with warm water.

Ok so here is my process:

Day 1 mac method with Aloe Rid

Day 2 mac method with Nexxus emergencee & color protection shampoo

Day 3 professional bleach 40 strength (45 min) done twice back to back, followed by redye (35-40 min) done by my stylist who I knew wouldn't fry my hair!

Day 4 mac method x2 with Aloe Rid

Day 5 mac method x5 with Aloe Rid (by 5th treatment I experienced some chemical burn around forehead and ears. My scalp was extremely tender)

Day 6 wash with 2 steps ahead shampoo and conditioner (bought it online) twice one after the other (couldn't bare another mac method with how sensitive my scalp felt)

Day 7 (test day) Mac method followed by zydot ultra clean

Blow dried my hair, styled it (by this time my hair kinda felt like the cowardly lion from Oz)

So it was a long stressful and painful process but in the end, I passed and that's all that matters

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, I promised is share mine. Good luck!

I've seen quite a few threads asking for advice on how to pass the Physchmedic hair strand test for THC yet not very many posts regarding the results people have received. My son was recently tested by PM for a job and just recieved his results so I thought I'd share. He admitted to having smoked 2 times within the last year, once approximately 6 months ago- one small hit from a pipe, and one bong hit approximately 4 months prior to that. Since he was unfamilair with the testing procedures, he opted to provide a hair sample from his lower leg. From the appearance of his leg, he removed quite alot. The sample was provided on a Friday, and as of today, Wednesday, he was advised that he PASSED. My son is a little on the heavy side. (5'8- 200lbs) does not drink very much water, does not exercise and obviously didn't take any pretest precautions. I can't opine on all variables however I hope this information helps those who may find themselves with similair circumstances.

I promised myself if I passed or failed I would share my experience, because reading thousands of posts like this helped me pass.

I received the job at a Las Vegas hotel property. When I found out I got the job I put off interviews and hair tests so I could prolong my "clean" time. By the time I took the test I was around 30 days cleanish (I snorted some prescription pills two weeks before test) but absolutely no pot for a month. I'm a 6 foot white guy with lightish brown hair.

A month before the test I started using Paul Mitchell tea tree clarifying shampoo once or twice a day (same as nexxus aloe rid). The point of using this was to wash away any chemical buildup on the outside of the hair just to make the inner hair more accessible to the other products.

I had the "dreaded" psychmedics test to pass and man was I a wreck for the whole month as this is a big position. I read every piece of information there was to read and I gathered some basic points that are important to understand:

1. As shitty as it is, there is no guaranteed pass. Anything promising to cleanse your hair 100% just isn't true, it takes a combination of methods, including quitting all stuff at least 7 days before your test to avoid the small chance that in the time it takes you from tampering with your hair to getting it cut by the lab, that a small piece could actually grow out dirty.

2. Depending on where you are applying, they may not actually sample your hair. A hair follicle test is extremely expensive for the company. Some bigger corporations only actually test 1 in 3 samples. So you may have some luck in that department, but don't count on it.

3. Labs do not have the ability to actually detect "tampering" it is not illegal to dye your hair and the ingredients that are found in detox shampoos are also found in many brand name shampoos and conditioners. If you shave every ounce of hair on your body, they can take from under your fingernails or do a blood test

So the day of the test:
At 10:00 AM on a Friday I went into my barber. He immediately put olaplex 40 volume bleach and lightener into my hair targeting my scalp and back of my head as that is often where they take the sample. He let the bleach sit for 25 minutes. We then washed the bleach out and repeated this process once more. He then did 2 cycles of redying to get my hair back to its natural brown. In the salon we used a detox shampoo called testpass from the testclear.com site. I immediately drove home around 1 PM and got in the hot shower. The point of the bleach is to completely destroy the cortex and cuticle of your hair and suck all the nutrients from it. Studies show that this high level of bleaching removes anywhere from 30-60% of toxins from your hair, I did two rounds of bleach, destroying my scalp. In the shower I used the Zydot Ultra Clean detox shampoo process, the instructions come on box. By staying in the hot shower it opens the already dead hair even more to let the detox shampoo in. I got out of the shower and lightly dried my hair with a brand new towel and put on a brand new shirt. This step is very important as my roommate did the same process as me but missed this step and failed.

By 230 PM on Friday I had completed the test. She took two small chunks from the back of my head right on the crown. This was the Friday before Christmas. Today I got the call back from my job that I passed and I'm good to go.

I hope this can help anyone struggling like I was. I didn't use macujo or Jerry G, and I'm not sure if one product in particular did it, or the entire combination, but I do know that I passed and it's possible!

Good luck friends!

I have a question and would be very appreciative if anyone could help with my questions. It looks like I will have a hair test from Pharmatech within a day or two. I haven't smoked in over 2 months, but it looks like 3 months is the typical detection that Pharmatech uses based on my research. The hair on my head is buzzed on the side and about three quarters of an inch on top. From what I have read, the dirty hair should hopefully be gone by now. I am going to use the Mac method just to play it safe if they are willing to cut samples from the top of my head. I have read that if your hair is less than 1.5 inches, they will take from the body with gives off longer detection times. I am not a hairy person at all and all my body hair is fine and less than half an inch. Will they still try to take the short hair? If so, it is so short it can't be cut off with scissors. Would they use an electric clipper and would this hair even be long enough to test? I have not read anywhere in my hours of research that anyone has said anything about an electric razor being used. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely post the results for all the help that you guys have taken the time to share with me.

I promised myself if I passed or failed I would share my experience, because reading thousands of posts like this helped me pass.

I received the job at a Las Vegas hotel property. When I found out I got the job I put off interviews and hair tests so I could prolong my "clean" time. By the time I took the test I was around 30 days cleanish (I snorted some prescription pills two weeks before test) but absolutely no pot for a month. I'm a 6 foot white guy with lightish brown hair.

A month before the test I started using Paul Mitchell tea tree clarifying shampoo once or twice a day (same as nexxus aloe rid). The point of using this was to wash away any chemical buildup on the outside of the hair just to make the inner hair more accessible to the other products.

I had the "dreaded" psychmedics test to pass and man was I a wreck for the whole month as this is a big position. I read every piece of information there was to read and I gathered some basic points that are important to understand:

1. As shitty as it is, there is no guaranteed pass. Anything promising to cleanse your hair 100% just isn't true, it takes a combination of methods, including quitting all stuff at least 7 days before your test to avoid the small chance that in the time it takes you from tampering with your hair to getting it cut by the lab, that a small piece could actually grow out dirty.

2. Depending on where you are applying, they may not actually sample your hair. A hair follicle test is extremely expensive for the company. Some bigger corporations only actually test 1 in 3 samples. So you may have some luck in that department, but don't count on it.

3. Labs do not have the ability to actually detect "tampering" it is not illegal to dye your hair and the ingredients that are found in detox shampoos are also found in many brand name shampoos and conditioners. If you shave every ounce of hair on your body, they can take from under your fingernails or do a blood test

So the day of the test:
At 10:00 AM on a Friday I went into my barber. He immediately put olaplex 40 volume bleach and lightener into my hair targeting my scalp and back of my head as that is often where they take the sample. He let the bleach sit for 25 minutes. We then washed the bleach out and repeated this process once more. He then did 2 cycles of redying to get my hair back to its natural brown. In the salon we used a detox shampoo called testpass from the testclear.com site. I immediately drove home around 1 PM and got in the hot shower. The point of the bleach is to completely destroy the cortex and cuticle of your hair and suck all the nutrients from it. Studies show that this high level of bleaching removes anywhere from 30-60% of toxins from your hair, I did two rounds of bleach, destroying my scalp. In the shower I used the Zydot Ultra Clean detox shampoo process, the instructions come on box. By staying in the hot shower it opens the already dead hair even more to let the detox shampoo in. I got out of the shower and lightly dried my hair with a brand new towel and put on a brand new shirt. This step is very important as my roommate did the same process as me but missed this step and failed.

By 230 PM on Friday I had completed the test. She took two small chunks from the back of my head right on the crown. This was the Friday before Christmas. Today I got the call back from my job that I passed and I'm good to go.

I hope this can help anyone struggling like I was. I didn't use macujo or Jerry G, and I'm not sure if one product in particular did it, or the entire combination, but I do know that I passed and it's possible!

Good luck friends!

My question is, how much did you use before you stopped? I'm in a similar situation and have about 30-40 days before the test. I have completely stopped use and went as well as doing a sanitary wash of my seats, shaving my whole body (besides hair and beard.. which I recently trimmed down besides the top), and I don't smoke in the house so there isn't contamination there. Also I don't go around it either in fear of further continuation. I can't exactly put a number on my usage but I'd smoke about once or twice a week, about a blunt or 2 each time. One night it was 5 blunts. In December I smoked about a quarter (spread throughout the whole month).

Hi guys,
I have this great opportunity coming up for me. If I pass the second interview(which I'm confident I will) on February 5th, 2016, then I know I will have to take a hair drug test! I'm freaking out!
My background:
19 yrs old South Asian (pakistani) female with long thick black curly hair.
Smoking history:
Only twice in my entire life. Maruajana only. Though I have been a frequent hookah smoker(I'm not sure if that helps) The first time was on January 3rd 2016. I shared a blunt with two friends and dabbed about 4 times. I was so high just from that lol so me and my friends smoked some hookah so I can calm down a bit(they said I have a low tolerance because I just took 4 hits and freaked out)also again idk if smoking hookah made a difference.
The second time was January 16th 2016. I dabbed about 6 times.
I know that February 5th is only the second round of interviews but I really want to be clean by then, so it's about a week. Based on my research and on this forum I might have a chance especially since I'm a infrequent user. I've read things like how I have nothing to worry about since I only smoked twice in my life. But I'm worried because of the dabs I did. I'm also worried because since my hair is dark and thick the THC will bind with my follicles more. However, there is a strong possibility that I will fail the test. I've read all about the Jerry G. method and the macujou method. However, I really can not damage my hair and it seems like both methods will damage my hair past the point of no return. I was hoping some females can help me out (though anyone's input will be appreciated). I was thinking to do my version of the macujou method:
Wet hair with warm water.
(1)apply white vinegar or apple cider vinegar ONLY TO MY ROOTS, NOT THE ENTIRE HAIR SINCE I ONLY I ONLY SMOKED TWICE IN MY LIFE AND RECENT TOO. I 'm saying only roots( basically me entire scalp) and not the full length of my hair because I believe that any traces of THC are going to be in near my roots and not the entire length of my hair.
(2)apply pink astringent clean and clear to only my scalp are as well and let both the vinegar and astringent mixture sit for 30 minutes.
(3) rinse out with warm/hot water.

Some questions:
(1) Do I have anything to worry about since I only smoked twice in my entire life?
(2) will smoking hookah help/hurt my case?
(3) Instead of just rinsing the vinegar and astringent mixture out with warm/hot water will washing the mixture with tide (again only rubbing on the scalp) be better?
(4) Is there anything else I can do without damaging my hair?? I know that's stupid and I'm being stupid but I though "hey I'm young let's just loosen up and smoke some weed" but now I'm paying the price.

Additional info:
average metabolism
work out about 3 times a week
I'm going to the sauna about 3 times this coming week as I heard humidity helps. Will applying heat (say from a hairdryer) help too?

PLEASE HELP ASAP! ANY ADVICE WILL HELP!

That is great to hear! I don't know if i would have courage to do such a thing, first of all, because of the job, and second, because all of this is so bad for your hair, because it is all acid. It must have damaged ur hair so much.
But, lets be clear, i will have this in mind in case of an emergency! Better this than not getting the job!

I have a question and would be very appreciative if anyone could help with my questions. It looks like I will have a hair test from Pharmatech within a day or two. I haven't smoked in over 2 months, but it looks like 3 months is the typical detection that Pharmatech uses based on my research. The hair on my head is buzzed on the side and about three quarters of an inch on top. From what I have read, the dirty hair should hopefully be gone by now. I am going to use the Mac method just to play it safe if they are willing to cut samples from the top of my head. I have read that if your hair is less than 1.5 inches, they will take from the body with gives off longer detection times. I am not a hairy person at all and all my body hair is fine and less than half an inch. Will they still try to take the short hair? If so, it is so short it can't be cut off with scissors. Would they use an electric clipper and would this hair even be long enough to test? I have not read anywhere in my hours of research that anyone has said anything about an electric razor being used. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely post the results for all the help that you guys have taken the time to share with me.

How did it go? I've got an interview on Weds with a place that threatens hair testing and I'm worried since I'm only a bit over a month clean. Definitely going to start with the cleansing methods, but should I get a haircut? It's a bit over 2" on top, right around 1.5" at the back of the neck.

How did it go? I've got an interview on Weds with a place that threatens hair testing and I'm worried since I'm only a bit over a month clean. Definitely going to start with the cleansing methods, but should I get a haircut? It's a bit over 2" on top, right around 1.5" at the back of the neck.

I have my drug test coming up this wed. By then I will be 10 days clean. Been washing my hair since monday with acne wash and applying heat with the acne wash still in. Last night did a vinegar soak along with the clean and clear acne wash. Then washed it out with tsal and tide. I plan to do that each day till the test and the night before bleach my hair. Any insight on any other methods that could help?? Appreciate it !!

Okay so I am officially the hair test queen.. I have taken almost 9 hair tests now within the last 1 1/2 . Sucks big time.. Mostly all I have failed. I have used every single method on these forms and websites I have spent so much money it's crazy but I have found ONE way to actually pass these dam things.. I am biracial and use a mixture of drugs from pain pills, weed, cocaine. I have white peoples hair so the thought of a relaxer didn't sit right with me but I had to do what I had to do. Okay so here it is. I used up till 3 days before my test so I'm sure if someone uses up to the day it wouldn't matter because the drugs take 5-7 days to get into the hair anyway. The way to pass is a RELAXER.. Not a perm.. Yes ur hair will die and go to shit but the fact is how bad do u want or need to pass this test. I had to pass . U have to use a "LYE" relaxer. Every time u relax ur hair it will cut the drugs out almost 65%.. Only thing that sucked was I never new when the drugs were out so I just kept relaxing my ass off lol
This is what I did the last 3 times and passed all three and I am a high user of coke. I will say it doesn't take much to get weed, pills, Molly out of hair because with just bleaching I managed to remove them fr
My hair but the coke was the hardest . I just swinger it by relaxing then bleaching using 40vol developer. In between I used crystal clear clarifier from Sally's. It's a packet that's about $2 .. This is the thing u have to almost kill ur hair. If ur a woman u can do like I did. I only treated a small section to the back of my head, then when I went for the test I applied a wig and told them that the wig was glued on that they can only take that one section of my hair. If ur lucky the person doing ur hair will be white and no nothing about wigs and let u be. They never gave me a problem. I relaxed my hair about 6 times before my test and the last one I left on the longest till my hair was literally fired. I bleached in between and clarified as well.. The relaxer is the key. I just used the others to be on the safe side but it's something about the lye in the relaxer that removes the drugs. I don't care what anyone says it works . All those other methods are full of shit and only kill ur pockets and cause pain to ur head. If ur white u still have to use a black relaxer. Since I'm a avid coke sniffer I used the one for corse hair but careful and do not leave on long cause ur hair will fall out. Happened to me the first time I had lil bald spots. Horrible. But now I'm a pro sad to say and I can relax many times and it just leaves my hair like straw. Once ur test is complete then I just used leave in conditioners etc and before long my hair was fine. But a relaxer is the only way to remove drugs from ur hair.

Ok so my nerves have been a little wrecked this week, I've been going through a very extensive interview process for a really good job. I've been an everyday smoker for years now (mostly for anxiety and back pain, unfortunately medicinal isn't legal in my state yet), I haven't been smoking as much lately just because of lack of funds. I assumed the drug test I would be taking for this job would be a urine sample, which I had covered (Xtreme works every time!) However I got the call last Thursday offering me the job and to come in Friday not only to receive my offer letter but to complete my hair follicle drug test! Whaaaaat? HAIR TEST! Fuck! I literally had 24 hours notice! I remained calm during the call and said absolutely I'll be there tomorrow, not a problem! Meanwhile I'm freaking the hell out on the inside! So I immediately started researching the hair test and different ways to possible pass. I think I probably read every forum out there trying to find something, anything to help me. So I read all about the shampoos and home remedies, some gave me hope and then the next made me hopeless... I didn't have enough time or money to order any products, not that I believed they would actually work anyway. So here is what I did, I'll have the results next week and will update everyone but let me know if you honestly think I stand a snow ball chance in hell getting this job, it could really change everything for my family and my anxiety about it has been awful.

I made my own shampoo that included:
Vinegar
Baking soda
Sassflower oil
laundry detergent
dish liquid

I massaged the shampoo into my hair and let it soak every 30 mins, then rinsed and did a vinegar soak for 30 mins. I repeated this for about 5 hours. Then I soaked my hair in peroxide for about an hour, did another round of shampoo soak and vinegar soak and then dyed my hair. The hair dye included grape seed oil and the conditioner include avocado and other essential oils. After rinsing the dye I washed with a green tea and thyme shampoo, I let the conditioner soak the rest of the night (about 2 1/2 hours) under a shower cap and applied heat with the hair dryer. The next morning I did another vinegar soak and shampoo soak washed again with the green tea and thyme shampoo and used the other half of the conditioner that came with the dye. At that point my scalp was very irritated and I felt that I had done all that I could do in the amount of time that I had, so I got ready and went in to just get it over with.

Any chance this actually could have worked????? Anyone here ever actually pass a hair follicle?

Ok so my nerves have been a little wrecked this week, I've been going through a very extensive interview process for a really good job. I've been an everyday smoker for years now (mostly for anxiety and back pain, unfortunately medicinal isn't legal in my state yet), I haven't been smoking as much lately just because of lack of funds. I assumed the drug test I would be taking for this job would be a urine sample, which I had covered (Xtreme works every time!) However I got the call last Thursday offering me the job and to come in Friday not only to receive my offer letter but to complete my hair follicle drug test! Whaaaaat? HAIR TEST! Fuck! I literally had 24 hours notice! I remained calm during the call and said absolutely I'll be there tomorrow, not a problem! Meanwhile I'm freaking the hell out on the inside! So I immediately started researching the hair test and different ways to possible pass. I think I probably read every forum out there trying to find something, anything to help me. So I read all about the shampoos and home remedies, some gave me hope and then the next made me hopeless... I didn't have enough time or money to order any products, not that I believed they would actually work anyway. So here is what I did, I'll have the results next week and will update everyone but let me know if you honestly think I stand a snow ball chance in hell getting this job, it could really change everything for my family and my anxiety about it has been awful.

I made my own shampoo that included:
Vinegar
Baking soda
Sassflower oil
laundry detergent
dish liquid

I massaged the shampoo into my hair and let it soak every 30 mins, then rinsed and did a vinegar soak for 30 mins. I repeated this for about 5 hours. Then I soaked my hair in peroxide for about an hour, did another round of shampoo soak and vinegar soak and then dyed my hair. The hair dye included grape seed oil and the conditioner include avocado and other essential oils. After rinsing the dye I washed with a green tea and thyme shampoo, I let the conditioner soak the rest of the night (about 2 1/2 hours) under a shower cap and applied heat with the hair dryer. The next morning I did another vinegar soak and shampoo soak washed again with the green tea and thyme shampoo and used the other half of the conditioner that came with the dye. At that point my scalp was very irritated and I felt that I had done all that I could do in the amount of time that I had, so I got ready and went in to just get it over with.

Any chance this actually could have worked????? Anyone here ever actually pass a hair follicle?

I failed 4 hair tests doing those. They may work but they didn't for me. The last test I PASSED I repeatedly bleached my hair (3-4 times) can never hurt to do as many times as possible for all, I used ion clarifier after every bleaching treatment , then I used a black people relaxer 2 times , kept washing and then I redyed to my normal hair color. It work for me twice already. A relaxer is the best way, it cuts the toxin levels for drugs almost in half every time u use. Only problem is u never no when the drugs are completely out that's why I keep doing each one as many times as my hair will take it. Ur hair will feel like straw but if u want to pass that test who cares lol. U almost have to kill ur hair. I hope this works for u. I have studied, read and tired almost all others and there bullshit. Esp for cocaine. Weed was very esp for me to remover with bleaching for I never tested positivite for it on any test so I do no only bleaching and washing several times will remove weed easily. I leave it on about 20-40 mins each time, wrap my hair with a bag and blow dry.

OK well, had this all typed up and did not post it. So here we go again. Back ground 38 years old 5" 10 240. Daily smoker a 1\4 a week of good stuff for 5 years. I Apply for new job thinking easy beat a urine test. They call on Thursday offer job I say yes then they say hair test. My stomach drops. But what the hell I might get lucky some idiot messes up in my favor, worst no job. Get off phone smoke a bong and start my research. I then go buy the stuff for the macujo method and overnight the nexxus aloe stuff with zydot. I did the macujo method twice Thursday bleached it and redyd it. Friday I do the macujo plus aloe once then get hair cut, I happened to have it scheduled with a good friend already, so I was able to openly talk and get some information. Had her cut it and thin it out a lot, i said i do not care how thin. Figured would help with surface area ect. I then go home and do the full macujo again. Sat wash hair in morning with aloe, get home decided I am taking Sat off from macujo. I wash my hair 3-4 times and adding baking soda paste one time, left it in and it stunng like hell. Then Sunday I do one more full macujo and another 4-5 washes. OK now Monday day of test wake up and wash with aloe 8-10 times then use the zydot and go to test. Also on sunday my wife loves to pick and my head was peeling like crazy the pile was halk impressive half nasty. OK now I am waiting for results.

Okay so I am officially the hair test queen.. I have taken almost 9 hair tests now within the last 1 1/2 . Sucks big time.. Mostly all I have failed. I have used every single method on these forms and websites I have spent so much money it's crazy but I have found ONE way to actually pass these dam things.. I am biracial and use a mixture of drugs from pain pills, weed, cocaine. I have white peoples hair so the thought of a relaxer didn't sit right with me but I had to do what I had to do. Okay so here it is. I used up till 3 days before my test so I'm sure if someone uses up to the day it wouldn't matter because the drugs take 5-7 days to get into the hair anyway. The way to pass is a RELAXER.. Not a perm.. Yes ur hair will die and go to shit but the fact is how bad do u want or need to pass this test. I had to pass . U have to use a "LYE" relaxer. Every time u relax ur hair it will cut the drugs out almost 65%.. Only thing that sucked was I never new when the drugs were out so I just kept relaxing my ass off lol
This is what I did the last 3 times and passed all three and I am a high user of coke. I will say it doesn't take much to get weed, pills, Molly out of hair because with just bleaching I managed to remove them fr
My hair but the coke was the hardest . I just swinger it by relaxing then bleaching using 40vol developer. In between I used crystal clear clarifier from Sally's. It's a packet that's about $2 .. This is the thing u have to almost kill ur hair. If ur a woman u can do like I did. I only treated a small section to the back of my head, then when I went for the test I applied a wig and told them that the wig was glued on that they can only take that one section of my hair. If ur lucky the person doing ur hair will be white and no nothing about wigs and let u be. They never gave me a problem. I relaxed my hair about 6 times before my test and the last one I left on the longest till my hair was literally fired. I bleached in between and clarified as well.. The relaxer is the key. I just used the others to be on the safe side but it's something about the lye in the relaxer that removes the drugs. I don't care what anyone says it works . All those other methods are full of shit and only kill ur pockets and cause pain to ur head. If ur white u still have to use a black relaxer. Since I'm a avid coke sniffer I used the one for corse hair but careful and do not leave on long cause ur hair will fall out. Happened to me the first time I had lil bald spots. Horrible. But now I'm a pro sad to say and I can relax many times and it just leaves my hair like straw. Once ur test is complete then I just used leave in conditioners etc and before long my hair was fine. But a relaxer is the only way to remove drugs from ur hair.

hi hair queen! i wanted to send you a PM but they wont let me cause my post count too low. anyways i really need some info on what all supplies you used and a step by step guide or something. got a test coming up in the next week and im trippin out about this. I dont have time to order any products so everything would have to be locally bought at a wal mart or something. wish we could talk more about this! thanks

Not even close i was at like 100 nano what ever and cut off is .1. Not very happy $300 and a lot of pain and i would be amazed if it lowered it at all.

Hello Steakline, So all that you did to your hair didnt work? I have a hair test on monday the 16th of May.
3 day notice, had already smoked before I knew, so I will only have 2 clean days. Been doing the Macujo method on my hair 4 times so far and will continue it today and tomorrow, and have the Zydot Ultra Clean to use on Monday, but honestly dont think I'm going to pass, I am a very heavy smoker, and have been for years, and this place I'm trying to get a job at is a food store, why in the hell is a food store doing hair tests anyway, But no background check!!! Seems weird to me, they do hair testing but no background check, and they are not sending me to a clinic, said they were cutting my hair there in the store and sending it out, I dont know where they are sending it to, was scared to ask, didnt want to sound suspicious. Thing is I've been hired, have my schedule for next week starting Monday after they cut my hair. Guess on the bright side I will have a few days of work before I'm fired for having THC in my hair :eek:((
Any feedback???

Hello Steakline, So all that you did to your hair didnt work? I have a hair test on monday the 16th of May.
3 day notice, had already smoked before I knew, so I will only have 2 clean days. Been doing the Macujo method on my hair 4 times so far and will continue it today and tomorrow, and have the Zydot Ultra Clean to use on Monday, but honestly dont think I'm going to pass, I am a very heavy smoker, and have been for years, and this place I'm trying to get a job at is a food store, why in the hell is a food store doing hair tests anyway, But no background check!!! Seems weird to me, they do hair testing but no background check, and they are not sending me to a clinic, said they were cutting my hair there in the store and sending it out, I dont know where they are sending it to, was scared to ask, didnt want to sound suspicious. Thing is I've been hired, have my schedule for next week starting Monday after they cut my hair. Guess on the bright side I will have a few days of work before I'm fired for having THC in my hair :eek:((
Any feedback???
Also, how many clean days did you have?

I am Asian female 5'1 about 105 lbs. Pretty fit with a decent metabolism. I do have dark/brown black thick hair though. I just found out YESTERDAY I have to take a hair follicle drug test. This is for my first "real" job. I aced the 2 interview process and background check and was given an offer with nice salary and benefits contingent upon a background and drug screen. I assumed it was going to be a urine test but just my luck it's a hair drug test by Psychemedics. So I literally had 24ish hours to prep. I panicked, I'm still panicking. I can barely eat, sleep or concentrate on anything. Anyway here's a history of my drug use and what I've done so far to try and beat this test.

Drug history: I have stopped smoking weed for about 26 days now and am peeing clean (I tested myself at home). Before that I was a frequent weed smoker about 3-4 times a week. Usually medical grade oils straight from Colorado (very high THC content :/) I have also snorted cocaine 60 days ago in the beginning of April and maybe one other time in March. So I'm extremely worried about both of those showing up. I take Xanax pretty regularly but I have a prescription for that.

I immediately ordered Nexxus aloe rid shampoo with zydot ultra clean from test clear (I've used their toxin rid pills before- which work great for urine tests). Last night (night before test) I did the Mac treatment. I soaked my hair in Heinz vinegar for 3 hours, reapplying every hour. For the last hour I scrubbed in clearasil ultra 2% scyllic acid and let that soak with the vinegar for the last hour. I then rinsed my hair out with Tide detergent. Next I bleached my hair (as best I could- I have very dark hair so it only turned light reddish/blond) after rinsing that out I scrubbed my hair with ExpulsionX shampoo from my local head shop and let it sit for 20 mins then rinsed and reapplied the same shampoo and soaked again for 20 mins- all in a shower cap. After I rinsed that out I conditioned and dried my hair with a blow drier. I then dyed my hair back to a dark brown/black color and conditioned.

Today I got off work early and will wash my hair 3-4 times with the Nexxus aloe rid shampoo and then lastly with the zydot ultra clean before I blow dry and eventually go take the test. I've spent hours reading this forum and doing other research on products and other people's experiences passing/failing hair drug tests. I'd say about 55-60% of people's stories I read passed doing an array of things (abstaining, Mac, Nexxus, bleach, perm, keratin etc. ) but each person is different and has different circumstances. I really hope I pass this test. It's so hard to have confidence when you can't test yourself in advance ( at least in a timely manner) I literally cannot eat or so anything. I know it's not the end of the world and its not like I'll be in trouble with the law or anything if I fail, but I will have to face my parents, family, current employer (already have notice, not sure what I'll say if I need to stay a bit longer). I will post my results when I find out. If I had known I would have to take this test I would have stopped all drug activity a year ago! I know I can pass a Home test but this is obviously happening to me for a reason. Either way it's a learning experience. I hope for the best and at least I can say I tried. Good luck to everyone out there!

Back
Top Bottom