I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Topmarkz... thank you so much for the update!!! I'm very worried I won't pass and then I would have lost most my hair for nothing!!! If the test comes back with any failures on it.......it's an automatic sanction.... PLS let me know when you receive results. Only been three days but feels like forever already!!!! AGAIN thank you for replying!!!!

Topmarkz...just wondering If you might have anything today...they probably didn't receive my hair test in lab until today as I told Thursday afternoon...just getting little nervous! My hair actually fallen out I have done so much damage to it so to not pass would be devastating....I have to have this pass so I'm sorry but guess little anxious! Thank You!!!

So I checked in with the company today. They said that the drug test came back all set and they were waiting on the background check. So...I take it I am all set. If it changes I'll keep you posted.

I havnt got no results back....im wondering wats the hold up....they said 5 - 10 working days...its been 15 - 20 days an still counting????

Topmarz....today is 2 days later...any word? Do you have to go in and report? Is that soon? I see mine on 10/12. Im really wanting to know what to expect. If im going to I an going to jail I'd rather be prepared...thanks! Keep me posted!!! Think of you always a.s. crossing my fingers and Toes!!!

Topmarz....today is 2 days later...any word? Do you have to go in and report? Is that soon? I see mine on 10/12. Im really wanting to know what to expect. If im going to I an going to jail I'd rather be prepared...thanks! Keep me posted!!! Think of you always a.s. crossing my fingers and Toes!!!

I FUCKEN failed!!!!farrrrrkn guttered come back with a poitive for meth!!! In saying that i only started the method the day before my folicle..and i never followed step by step like the forum starter had specified...im kicking my self ....i feel that you may have a good chance - Needhelp71- just from your description of your hair being in a dead state an falling out? But dont quote me on that .... So Needhelp71 i would love to know how your results go...please let me know !

Topmarkz... Did you bleach and color your hair? She had a hard time finding hair to cut...She wanted to know if I cut it...or put chemicals on it cause in some places in back of hair it is gone!!! I'm so sorry!!!! Well at least I know I can probably expect the meth to show up!!! If so my ass in prison for 6 months.... I pretty much melted my hair. I stayed clean for two weeks was still using salyic acid shampoo..I let bleach sit on it for and hour and hair color for 2.5 hours....I'm really worried!!! Thank you for your update....if I happen to go to prison I will have my fiance reply and let all know....

Just curious, but if you'd showed up with every hair on your body shaved/waxed away, would that have been an automatic fail? Or would they have simply taken a blood or urine test? Because you'd have passed both of those for sure - for that substance - after abstaining for just a few days (ten at the most for extreme users, IIRC)....

Just curious, but if you'd showed up with every hair on your body shaved/waxed away, would that have been an automatic fail? Or would they have simply taken a blood or urine test? Because you'd have passed both of those for sure - for that substance - after abstaining for just a few days (ten at the most for extreme users, IIRC)....
My partner shaved every bit of hair an thought they would ask for urine BUT they js asked him to grow his beard an they would extract a bit of that when its long enough ..so thea is no way of avoiding a test from view

Topmarkz... Did you bleach and color your hair? She had a hard time finding hair to cut...She wanted to know if I cut it...or put chemicals on it cause in some places in back of hair it is gone!!! I'm so sorry!!!! Well at least I know I can probably expect the meth to show up!!! If so my ass in prison for 6 months.... I pretty much melted my hair. I stayed clean for two weeks was still using salyic acid shampoo..I let bleach sit on it for and hour and hair color for 2.5 hours....I'm really worried!!! Thank you for your update....if I happen to go to prison I will have my fiance reply and let all know....

I didnt bleach i jst coloured like 3 times ...it would be great to hear back from your results....
Cause i had so much faith in what i had done..after my folicle i hit the pipe to celebrate ....so cause i had a positive i feel like they will suggest another folicle in a few weeks..arrrrghhh

I am so worried about this test...I read about all these people who have passed and hoping like hell I will be one.... but I'm starting to worry a lot and second guess myself....like did I bleach enough did I color enough was using the perm helpful....shampoo...vinegar. ..tide...baking soda? I think if I bleached anymore I wouldn't have any hair cause was just coming out in clumps of stands....looked like radiation patient!! I definitely feel sick to my stomach though.!!!

I am so worried about this test...d about all these people who have passed and hoping like hell I will be one.... but I'm starting to worry a lot and second guess myself....like did I bleach enough did I color enough was using the perm helpful....shampoo...vinegar. ..tide...baking soda? I think if I bleached anymore I wouldn't have any hair cause was just coming out in clumps of stands....looked like radiation patient!! I definitely feel sick to my stomach though.!!!

I Hope your one aswell . . it will give me hope that it can b done...so stay positive...i know how you feel while waiting for results...

Hi everyone,
I have signed for a job contract but i am expected to have a hair drug test around december. I am about 23 years old, 5ft 6 and weight 154lbs.
I tested marijuana for the first time in april 2017 on two occasion. After that I travelled to amsterdam end of may for two days, where i shared around three joints with a friend. Beginning of june went back to amsterdam for four days, smoked a lot, but never finished a joint by myself and always mixed with tobacco. Then i was pretty much clean until end of july, where i shared two to three mixed joints with four friends maybe three times a week for three weeks. In august was one and off untill september, i moved in with my friends, we used to share four to five mixed joints, that for about two weeks. I haven't had anything since 20th of september and i have the test scheduled for beginning of december. I am a black girl that just graduated from school and will not want to loose this good position for a thing in the world.

Since i have about a month, I was thinking of bleaching my hair this weekend and dye, wash my hair with lactic acid (80%) and vinegar every two days until the test has been conducted. I am thinking of a hair dye next weekend then continue using the LA and vinegar. Then relax my hair in about three weeks and then a final dye first week of september. Do you guys think that will be enough to get me passed? please someone help !!!

Plan on using some of the methods here. Just curious for those if you who used bleach overnight hi that's even possible Everytime in the past(not for a drug test) I've left it in more than an hour and it burns horribly. I take the test sometime in a couple weeks to a month, just put on relaxer tonight and bought 40 bleach and black dye will probably do those a few times over a couple weeks and the Mac method. So are these still working g I just read the first 3 pages which was ahwile ago.

Thank goodness for this thread!!
I have a fantastic job offer pending a hair test that will take place in the next couple weeks.
I am not normally a frequent user of anything but have been off for 6 months during a cross country relocation among some other personal stuff. I was not planning properly and had a few occasions where I took a few hits from a bowl or a few hits from a joint. My bigger worry is I partied with off topic C a few times also. I have a job and professional license on the line!!

I'm a hispanic female, 5'4" about 175 lbs. History of working out but not lately. I have thick thick wavy brownish hair that I usually color treat and straighten or flatiron.

Here is the date history from the time of test day:

October 22 was 90 days prior to test
For averages, let's say the usage on days below was 1.25 grams each time give or take of C.
C Use:
91 days prior
76 days prior
29 days prior
28 days prior
26 days prior

THC usage:
Oct/Nov - random days (5 or so) 1-2 hits each time
53 days prior - couple hits
November 29 - bleach and color to hair but not at roots
50 days prior - electronic cig with oil -- couple hits

My strategy is this -- increase hair growth and internal detoxing as well as washes posted on here with baking soda and salicylic acid and coal tar shampoo after I get a chemical relaxer. I began a multitude of vitamins for hair growth and drinking daily super charged green protein homemade smoothies.

21 days prior - found out it was hair test
20 days - began daily green protein smoothies (kale, berries, vanilla whey protein, almond milk, oat bran, cayenne, honey, ice). Began biotin 5000mg.
18 days - baking soda to hair, then T-sal, then detox shampoo, then deep conditioner. Also began fish oil, vitamin C, and hair inversion method for growth. And zinc.
17 days - break
16 days - Professional relaxer at salon and cut off a couple inches
Days 14-15 break
13 days to 10 days - baking soda to hair, then T-sal, then detox, then deep conditioner and methanol rinse once
10 days - Zydot then home hair test

The rest will depend on the home test results.

This article has given me hope on the relaxer process:Influence of Chemical Straightening on the Stability of Drugs of Abuse in Hair | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic

The conclusion portion of the article is as follows:
The results of this study demonstrate that after a single application of a chemical straightening product, the measured illicit drug concentration can be drastically reduced. This may yield concentrations approaching or below the established SoHT cutoff levels, which could likely lead to false-negative results. It is possible that a drug abuser could intentionally apply such a cosmetic treatment to avoid any penalties associated with testing positive during hair analysis. It is important that the analyst conduct an in-depth inquiry about their cosmetic treatment history prior to performing the analysis.

Anyone have any hope to offer who has passed?

Hey guys just thought I'd leave a reply because this forum helped a lot in preparing for my hair test and it also helped stay confident for it. I'm a 6'5" slender male and I had smoked 5 times within three months of my hair test with the last puff being one month before the hair test. I went to a nearby beauty store and bought a container of hair relaxer with lye (sodium hydroxide). I chose this option due to the actual research papers posted saying that lye can drastically reduce the amount of illicit drugs in the hair. Influence of Chemical Straightening on the Stability of Drugs of Abuse in Hair | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic are studies showing that lye reduces the amount of THC in the hair. It really wasn't that expensive of a purchase and I passed the psychemedics drug test with no problem.

I'd recommend to anyone that was as scared as I was about this drug test to go to a beauty shop and find a container of hair relaxer with lye. The specific brand I used was Motions Professional. It was like $5 and there is legit independent studies proving that this stuff works so please don't go wasting money on the fancy hair cleaners and products. This stuff is a pretty rough chemical and I had a lot of dandruff for a while so it's good to buy some anti-dandruff shampoo along with the relaxer.

Back
Top Bottom