I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

I have to take a hair follicle test in the morning and I have approximately 12 hours to prepare.

The catch is that I'm still using currently (I figured my hair isn't going to grow overnight, so why quit). I am a daily (and heavy) user of many things (mostly h, meth, crack, marijuana, and alcohol), and I couldn't even tell you what all would show up on a hair follicle test for the last 90 days. I'm sure there's a few things that I can't remember right now, but that's a good enough list. I'm trying some strategies I've read and will post my results as soon as I get them.

- First I took a shower and washed my hair 3 times with extra strength t gel shampoo (4% coal tar), letting it sit and soak 10-15 minutes each time
- I let my hair dry partially before drenching it in white vinegar. I rubbed it in and wrapped it in plastic
- I let it sit for an hour before adding in salicylic acid (2%, face rub) and scrubbing into my scalp before wrapping it again.
- Right now I'm letting it sit for an hour before rinsing it in HOT water and washing it with liquid laundry detergent
- After that I'm thinking about doing the baking soda paste followed by a wash with dawn soap (not sure about these???)
- I will then soak it in vinegar and wrap for another hour
- Add in salicylic acid and let that mixture sit, wrapped for an hour
- Then I'll rub in more laundry detergent before jumping in the shower
- I'll rinse out the detergent with hot water and do a final 3 shampoos with the t gel before the test

I will return with the results of the hair follicle test as well as any more details or decisions I make along the way. Wish me luck!

So mu son got offered a awsome job, great pay and benefits upon a clean drug screen. He has epilepsy and is one of the only things that has helped him stay seizure free.
Day 1: modified mac. Vinegar 30 min without washing put clean and clear pink in foe 30 min. Rinsed and then put tide with bleach alternitive and baking soda mix on head fo 30 min, then tsal 20 min rinse and selsum blue 20 min rinse. Another tide baking soda wash and then went to bed..head was very very sore after this first treatment..
Day 2: washed with tide baking soda paste. And bleached hair using 40 vol developer.45 min. Omg he was in so much pain he threw up...disclaimer: KIDS DONT DO THIS. Followed up with ion crystal clarifing pac u can get at Sallys. Left in for 10 min amd rinsed out also used ion swimmers shampoo. Went to bed.
Day 3: went swimming in a chlorine pool, soaked head in hot tub for as long as he could stand. Drove home did not wash out chlorine out. Did another bleach with 40 vol for 45 min....and omg he had to meditate thru it and threw up it hurt so bad..ended up with very bad chemical burns on his head...reminder he still has to dye back.. followed up with the ion crystal clarifing pac for 5 min washed with a tide baking soda wash .went to bed
Day 4: washed hair with ion swimmers shampoo, tide baking soda wash again. And used a amonia based hair color, could only leave on for 20 min...wS just as bad as the bleach..his hair turned out like light brown...had to put vitaminE on scalp cuz we were worried about the burns...it was very very bad...
Day 5 test day 10:30 am...very nervous cuz his head waz very noticable. Took shower washed out vitamin E off scalp and used biowash from headshop. Went and took the test..she didnt cut all the way to scalp left a half inch and was very nice didnt notice scalp was in a hurry i think...crossing out fingers waiting for results.
Disclaimer: i am in no way telling anyone to try this, and Do not do this it is very painfull and dangerous...the only reason we didnt stop is because he had to redye it back...

Hello i have a huge problem right now and im a nervous wreck any feedback i can get would be great. On dec 8 i was told i will be taking a hair test on jan 11 which is 2 days from now..my last time smoking was dec 3rd
I've been clean of weed for a month and a week now..i've been using the macujo method and i"ve also bleached my hair 3 times already...now as time closer for the test o was getting closer for the test i begin to get extremely nervousand decided to put a relaxer in my hair because i've heard that a relaxer helps to kill the toxins in your hair follicle...well not only did it kill the toxins but it completely yook all my hair out so now im freaking out...im 5ft tall african american female with a fast metabolism..i use to he a daily smoker but now i quit because of this hair test...im thinking about going to take the test anyway and just have them take my armpit hair...i sweat a lot under my arm pits...do you think i still have a chance of passing the test or should I just forget it and not go and take the test. I ordered the zydot detoxification shampoo...i thought about giving it one last shot and using it under my underarms...all these different methods completely yook my hair out and i now have bald patches...once i put in the relaxer my hair started to come out very badly...i think inhace enough underarm hair to use...is there anything anyone can tell me to give me some hope..i really feel like injust screwed up and dont know what to do

I have to take an hair test in 2 days the methods recommended on this forum failed miserably for me because my hair came out in patches now im thinking about having them take hair from my armpits...im really desperate and really need this job..i havent smoked in almost a month and a half im thinking about doing the vinegar tide and clearisil treatment under my armpits along with zydot detoxifying shampoo...do you guys think i even have a chance of passing...i also sweat a lot under my armpits...not sure if excessive sweating helps to get rid of toxins quicker but im desperate now for any advice anyone of you can give me

Normally if I am looking for a new job I will stop smoking for at least 30 days prior to applying just to avoid the headache of worrying about having to pass a test. I smoke daily, 2-3 hits from the bowl in the evenings, sometimes a couple of more than that on the weekends. I am not a wake and baker, I am not stoned all day long, I just like a few hits at night to relax. So out of the blue I get a call from a recruiter, they have a position that they would like to submit my resume for and I tell them go ahead. I get an interview and I rocked it. The best part is that the job is one and half times the money I am making now and it is part time. So let's see I make the same amount of money I am making now work less hours!! Needless to say I am totally psyched when I get offered the position. There is a drug test but I figure I will have a week of abstinence by the time I have to take the test and I immediately start working out even longer, drinking more water, and sitting in the sauna and plan to take a detox drink. It has worked for me in a pinch before. The recruiter says he is sending me the info for the drug test. It arrives Fed-Ex and I am horrified because it is a Psychemedics hair follicle test. My first thought is "oh man I am so screwed". I was so bummed that I was going to have decline this position. I thought there was no way to beat a hair follicle test. So I started doing some research and read a bunch for things you can do most people had a lot of clean time or weeks to prepare for the test, I had neither of these luxuries. I decided to try and beat the test anyway. My hair was very long almost to my waist (dark thick hair BTW) I decided it would be to damaging to my hair and really difficult to do the process on long hair, so I went to the salon and got it cut and I donated about 12 inches of hair. (I did this the night before test)

So here is what I did THE DAY OF MY TEST:

Soaked my hair in cleaning strength vinegar under a shower cap. Basically I filled a bowl stuck my head in and used a cup to drench my hair then put on a shower cap. I did this for 3 hours every time my hair felt like it was drying up I would put more vinegar on it. After three hours of the vinegar soaking put I some Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash (I think any acne wash with 2% Salicylic acid will work it is just what I had in the house) I put the acne wash in my vinegar soaked hair left it in my hair for 20 minutes. I washed the vinegar and Clearasil mix out with (regular scent) Tide liquid soap (I have a HE washing machine so it was high efficiency formula). I washed it twice with the Tide, then I washed it with flea and tick soap. I bleached my hair with Clairol Born Blonde. Next I used ExpulsionX2 hair detoxifier I got at the local head shop, this stuff was super thick and green and I spread it all over my scalp and hair. The directions said to use 1/2 the bottle and leave it on for 5-10 minutes rinse and repeat with the other half. I left it on for 20 minutes both times, when rinsing this stuff out it gets really sudsy like soap so I scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed my scalp and hair each time. I did use some conditioner on my hair after rinsing out the second batch of detoxifier because my hair felt SOOOO dry by this point. Then I dyed my hair back to brown. Just FYI while the brown dye was on my scalp it burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I rinsed the dye out, conditioned it, styled it, and went to the lab. They cut a patch from behind my ear and 5 days later I got the news that my drug test results were negative for all drugs. So from a daily smoker that had 6 days clean by the day of the test it really can be done!!! Also just so you know the clean hair had not even grown to the surface by the time I took this test so every bit of my hair was dirty before this process.

thanks for posting this! I, too, am preparing for new jobs, one with a hair test and one with urine. I'm scared to death of the potential humilation. I am doing the vinegar, baking soda, hair straightening method. I'm clean for 1 week, and will continue to be clean until interviews and testing. I'm going to buy some of the Cleriasal pink solution, I use Gain detergent, but will buy Tide for this purpose. I guess I'll go on a hunt for the ExpulsionX2 detoxifer. I'll also bleach and redye. I have time, but i'm unsure of the time table as the metabolites continue to release into my hair as the time passes. I also bought some charcoal shampoo and today am buying Paul Mitchell 3 as I've read about that working. As for urine, I'm doing the Niacin and Bvitamin methods for the UA. My backup for the UA is my sister's urine hidden in a maxipad. I'm female, over 40 with thick, naturually curly, color treated hair. In my research I discovered breaking through to the cuticle and cortex layers and masking with bleach, with a redye. I was a heavy daily toker of very good medical grade and I love edibles.

thanks again for posting this and your results. I have hope.

I really hate digging up an old thread for this, but there's a lot of good information here and it's both helpful, confusing and worrisome for me. I have a few questions for anyone who can answer.

I'm a male in my mid 20's, 5'8 and a slim 110lb soaking wet with a very very hyper fast metabolism. Basically I am unable to gain any weight regardless of my diet (I eat 3 meals a day, drink plenty of fluids), literally skin and bones. I have little to no body fat whatsoever. Short hair (~3/4 in, recently cut), most of my leg hair rubs off from friction from winter gear. I had been a regular smoker, about 1/4oz a week and cut back to just 1-2 small bowls a night, 4 max and an occasional blunt or two about a month prior to quitting. I quit for good a week prior to this post, to the day.

I was recently offered a job at a prominent contractor in my area, they do the hair follicle test and have an extensive hiring process. I had not quit as I had expected a longer delay. There is a screening process including security clearance that take up to 10-12wks plus. My position in particular requires you to pass 6 weeks of training and passing the course is a condition of hire. The course itself as I have been told does not start until March, and I work directly with the people who run it to schedule (which is essentially on my time as they understand not all applicants are unemployed). There's also a required physical, if you elect to use their doctor they screen you then and there but you are offered to use your own doctor which I intend to do. If you choose your own, you are screened later on.

I'm admittedly worried about this, as it's an incredible job BUT if I fail the test, that's it: I cannot reapply or be considered in the future. Which method would be recommended? It would ideally be cost effective but I don't mind ordering shampoos, and I plan on if possible conducting my tests on myself to ensure the maximum chance of passing.

Hey dude. Yea, the pressure is crazy. From all of my research I've done...and I mean to say....days of it, I would google the Majaco method. Change the cuticle of your hair...breaking through the cortex to get to the cuticle is paramount. I got to the 3rd interview of my "dream" job, and then they stopped interviewing. So...I have everything..for next badass job that comes around. I don't feel bad about the small chunk of change I've spent. Because I'm ready. I have home test for UA. I have everything for the Majaco method. I may be butchering the name, no bad vibes, just trying to reply to your post. Put your head down and take care of your business, and think good thoughts. Def. stop toking immediately. Namaste.

I have already quit (9 days today), i quit before my interview anticipating a brief wait after but was offered the job on the spot to my surprise. So far that method is the plan after spending 2 days researching scholar studies about metabolites, the tests themselves etc. I've probably put more effort into this than the entirety of HS! I've since consulted further and gotten more news.

The bad part about this is I don't know when the test is. The good part is, it's most likely going to take another few months. I have around a 4 week wait to even get a response about the class, plus it's length puts me at min 10 weeks of waiting. Since it's at my discretion on my schedule, I may be delayed even further into the summer. Though I have accepted the job and started this stressful process they will not consider me an employee unless I pass it, I'm not even paid but reimbursed for travel only vs. other positions. Per numerous current employees that I know (they employ thousands, I know many who've done this in the last year), the test is not until the date of official hire and security clearance is backed up from a massive hiring wave (1500+ people) to ~6mo. Sounds like they conduct the lab test in house vs outsourcing, wouldn't be surprised. Per my rep, May is the absolute earliest id start if I were to hypothetically start the class March 1, which is unlikely (since it's my choice, trying to delay further is an option). This lifted an enormous weight off of my shoulders, but I'm nowhere near in the clear yet.

Current plan is the Macujo method unless enough time passes to where I don't need it. Now it's looking that way. Thank you for the response, I will keep updating if I need to test earlier than I'm anticipating with my method and whether or not I pass.

hi guys...this thread may have saved my career. i have bought all the ingredients off amazon the nexus aloe rid, the zygote ultra clean, and tomorrow i will get the other ingredients for the macujo method....my question is about the BLEACH. i have spent so much money on products now.....do i have to get my hair professionally bleached/redyed (i have dark brown, curly hair-female). or can i buy a professional strength bleach/dye from a store for cheaper??? any suggestions on brands???? also......the relaxer technique? can i buy a relaxer and do it myself or do you guys recommend doing it professionally? ANY AND ALL ADVICE WELCOME. i will post my story/results once i do the test (not yet scheduled yet, just preparing) i promise. because this thread is literally my saving grace.

Hello. I have recently been offered a job. I had my interview today(2/27) and will have my hair test sometime next week(3/7-3/9). I have been doing the Macujo method the last 4 days and i have just bought the Nexxus Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo (old formula) off of Amazon for $140 and 2-day shipped it. I plan on using this within the Macujo method and separately when i shower as well as a 2 minute non-stop scrub twice daily until my hair test day.

Here is my green history and stats.
5'9, 176lbs. White, dirty blonde hair. Roughly 1.5"-1.8" on top & .5"-.75" on the sides.
I'm an infrequent smoker. Smoked 2 loud blunts with a friend on 2/5/17 and before that was December 31 and that was 1 hit.

This is what my routine is looking like:

Macujo method + extra steps I added for assurance
1) Soak/massage hair with apple cidar vinegar for 30 minutes with shower cap.
2) Soak/massage hair with Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent (2% Salicylic Acid) with Apple Cidar Vinegar still in for 30 minutes. Then rinse out.
3) Wash/scrub hair with Nexxus Aloe Rid (old forumula) twice.
4) Apply/scrub hair with Tide Original and sit on my hair for 30 minutes. Rinse out.
5) Apply/scrub T/Sal shampoo (3% Salicylic Acid) and leave in for 30 minutes. Rinse out.
6) Apply/scrub Baking Soda and water paste on hair for 20 minutes. Rinse out.

Im expecting the hair test next Wednesday/Thursday(3/7-3/9). This is my schedule til the day of:
Friday 2/24: Did Macujo x1
Saturday 2/25: Did Macujo x1
Sunday 2/26: Bleached hair, did Macujo x1, redyed hair to normal color
Monday 2/27 (Today of posting): Did Macujo x1, realized hair wasn't back to normal color and redyed again
Tuesday 2/28 - til the date of hair testing (between 3/7-3/9) I will do the Macujo method + wash my hair in the shower with T/Sal and the Aloe Rid + scrub non-stop for 2 minutes with Nexxus Aloe Rid (old formula) twice daily.

My question is, what did you do the day of your test?

I will post my results as soon as I get a word back.
Best of luck to everyone trying to beat the hair test with me,
Dman

I had to take mine for a new job. Go figure I'd screw up one time in I can't remember how many years. I have actually lost 12 lbs since the 15th stesting over it..
I know this post is old but i need help from anybody who has any info..

So i had to take a hair test a few months back..i was nervous because 2 months prior I had fked up after 4 months clean and had a "slip" and used cocaine.. I was nervous because the test was for something VERY IMPORTANT. I used both macujo & jerry g methods and even bought nexxus shampoo... I never got informed about results so I figured I was good.. That test happened 4 months ago and I havent used since..so I have 6 months clean..I had to take another hair test last week and got a call that my last test came back positive for cocaine ( i hadnt used in 6 months) and the one prior also came back positive..(despite all the work and only having 1 slip in a 6 month period) I am very devastated about these results..they have really ruined something very important. I paid for another test thru a different lab and am waiting for the results. The last hair test is what really counts and although i am 10000% POSITIVE that i did not use.. I am being labeled a "lying addict". I was trying to find possible reasons why it might come back positive...medications( had A LOT of dental work done recently..was prescribed amoxicillin and dentist used novacane on me and other numbing agents) or that I live above drug users and am smelling crack constantly.. I know that would be very rare but i KNOW I DID NOT USE so there has to be an explanation...Anyone with info please help me!

Hey I am large black Women with shoulder length natural hair. Mid 20's I do not smoke weed but I have been eating edibles lately. My last edible was in February 20th. I been exercising and drinking water. I applied for this job months ago and they recently took the test and passed it and schedule me a interview. I am not sure what drug test but from word of mouth it is a hair test. I am so nerves because I know I will get the job. I wanted to start the detox process now then once received the information for the drug test. I started doing the apple cider vinegar procesa everyday. What can I do next? Then go ahead and either perm my hair (so sad) or dye my hair. Which process will strip my hair the best?

I am a very infrequent user, I smoked maybe twice (one or two hits in December) and one or two hits in March. I was also around someone who smoked on a daily basis multiple times a day. (I'm not sure if the second hand smoke can attach to my hair as well. (sorry to sound so ignorant but I'm freaking out a little) I also take Xanax but I have a prescription for it which I believe means I can't be penalized for it right? I'm trying to figure out how aggressively I need to attack my hair in order to pass. I'm new to all this, never really did many drugs and I'm in line for a really amazing job so I'm extremely stressed at this point. Any help or advice is appreciated!
Also to note: I'm a female, 270 pounds, 5'8, have been pretty active as of late and drinking lots of water my drug test is on the 11th and one on the 20th. Thank you so much in advance!

Hey Infreq :;): The amount you have smoked should not be a problem from everything I've read. Hair test only goes back 90 days, and is apparently used just to see if frequent use is a problem. IDK about the Xanax, but i have read as long as it comes back within prescribed limits you are fine.

Here's my story, I'll let you know how it all turns out, and if your worried you can it too.

My test is hopefully, on May 4th 2017. They do it on site, as part of the interview at the place I am applying for, part of a six hour process.
I spent a total of 12 hours researching what to do.

I am a heavy set, and daily smoker. I have not abstained one bit. Been smoking every damn day for 25years. There are some home remedies that seem to work for light users, but burn the hell out of your scalp, and kill your hair. There is the Nexxus Aloe Rid old formula $300.00 shampoo. There are the $20-$35 headshop shampoos. And then I found one called Hair Razor Detox. I bought this one, cost $150.00.

It is everything you need in one. I got it because I liked the guy's website, lol. It was direct, very direct, didn't mince words, and wasn't 'selling', I should know i'm in sales. He basically just said, "Here's my stuff, it works, costs less, and won't melt your hair. Screw you if you don't believe me, here's a TON of people it did work for." Suffice to say it was all very straightforward.

So, I'll let you know as soon as I get the job!

In your case, I wouldn't sweat it too much.

I will post my results in 14 days!

Hello u guys and gals, I am here to share my story. This forum saved my career and I feel it's my duty to pay it forward.
OK let's start from the top, I'm a black male who smokes heavy. Like a half oz a week heavy. I only had 6 days clean. I got randomly tested by usdtl. These guys have a YouTube channel and everything. Lately I have been taking tolerance breaks cuz tbh I smoke too damn much. Usually I do a week of no pot for a month. I got lucky too cuz the I had a heads up the test was going to be on a Tuesday. So I had 6 total days clean day of test.
My gf helped me the entire time, I advise you fellas to get a woman to help with this process. They wash hair better than us males. Plus my mother in law is one of those coupon shoppers. She literally is a mini store. I found the clean & clear, tide liquid detergent, cleaning vinegar, arm & hammer baking soda, alot of shower caps, and Vaseline for your edges.
I bought aloe rid and zydot from amazon, the aloe rid came with this super cleanser shampoo too. I also bought clairol blonde dye from Walmart 2 dyes, and a bigen dark dye 2. I heard that black people need to perm their hair to pass and I'm here to tell u, that's not true.
I did the jerry G method and the macujo method. I suggest to anyone who knows they going to have a hair test immediately stop smoking. Don't hang around people who smoke, wash all your linens and buy new combs, brushes. Don't touch your head on anything that your tainted pothead hair has touched. Very very important.
So day 1 of being clean I actually dyed my hair blonde, I did the macujo method but put my own twist to it. I would start by washing my hair with aloe rid(important to massage into hair) then put the baking soda paste into my scalp(important to massage into scalp) I put vinegar on top of the baking soda and let it sit for 10 mins. Then I rinsed it out with Niacin. Then put the clean & clear(massage into scalp) the clean and clear is the most important thing so make sure u get the right one. This stuff burns like a bitch. Leave in for 30 mins. Put shower cap on while leaving products into hair. Rinse out with tide, then shampoo with aloe rid.
Now massage the vinegar into scalp then rinse out after good massage, then put the clean and clear into scalp massage it. Leave in 30 mins. Rinse out with tide. Then shampoo with aloe rid.
I did this modified version of the macujo method for 3 straight days. I took a day off cuz my scalp was so irritated. I literally couldn't take the sunlight on my scalp to long. The goal is to get 10 washes before your test. I picked back up for 2 days. Day before test I let my scalp heal. Day of test, bleached and redyed hair, did x3 washes that day. I took the test at like 5pm. I used the super cleanse that came with the aloe rid to wash out my bleached hair, I used the zydot after I redyed my hair back black. My hair is naturally short. I always keep a low taper. The guy at the testing place was cool. SHAVE ALL BODY HAIR. He tried to get my chest hair and my arm pit hair. I shaved it all, I told him my gf makes me shave it and he laughed. He had cut alot of hair from the back of my head. Since my hair was short he needed alot of pieces. I got my results last week. All thanks to this forum. It's also important to wash your hair with other strong shampoos during this period. I had got Niacin and this other detox shampoo from my mother in law. Nothing expensive stuff u can get from Walmart. The more u wash your hair in general will help cleanse your hair of toxins. I'm just sayin wash your hair before bed with your nightly shower. Your scalp is going to be Very sore,irritated, and raw. Make sure u take a break in between washing unless u a beast. Thank all of u guys who posted to this forum.

Normally if I am looking for a new job I will stop smoking for at least 30 days prior to applying just to avoid the headache of worrying about having to pass a test. I smoke daily, 2-3 hits from the bowl in the evenings, sometimes a couple of more than that on the weekends. I am not a wake and baker, I am not stoned all day long, I just like a few hits at night to relax. So out of the blue I get a call from a recruiter, they have a position that they would like to submit my resume for and I tell them go ahead. I get an interview and I rocked it. The best part is that the job is one and half times the money I am making now and it is part time. So let's see I make the same amount of money I am making now work less hours!! Needless to say I am totally psyched when I get offered the position. There is a drug test but I figure I will have a week of abstinence by the time I have to take the test and I immediately start working out even longer, drinking more water, and sitting in the sauna and plan to take a detox drink. It has worked for me in a pinch before. The recruiter says he is sending me the info for the drug test. It arrives Fed-Ex and I am horrified because it is a Psychemedics hair follicle test. My first thought is "oh man I am so screwed". I was so bummed that I was going to have decline this position. I thought there was no way to beat a hair follicle test. So I started doing some research and read a bunch for things you can do most people had a lot of clean time or weeks to prepare for the test, I had neither of these luxuries. I decided to try and beat the test anyway. My hair was very long almost to my waist (dark thick hair BTW) I decided it would be to damaging to my hair and really difficult to do the process on long hair, so I went to the salon and got it cut and I donated about 12 inches of hair. (I did this the night before test)

So here is what I did THE DAY OF MY TEST:

Soaked my hair in cleaning strength vinegar under a shower cap. Basically I filled a bowl stuck my head in and used a cup to drench my hair then put on a shower cap. I did this for 3 hours every time my hair felt like it was drying up I would put more vinegar on it. After three hours of the vinegar soaking put I some Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash (I think any acne wash with 2% Salicylic acid will work it is just what I had in the house) I put the acne wash in my vinegar soaked hair left it in my hair for 20 minutes. I washed the vinegar and Clearasil mix out with (regular scent) Tide liquid soap (I have a HE washing machine so it was high efficiency formula). I washed it twice with the Tide, then I washed it with flea and tick soap. I bleached my hair with Clairol Born Blonde. Next I used ExpulsionX2 hair detoxifier I got at the local head shop, this stuff was super thick and green and I spread it all over my scalp and hair. The directions said to use 1/2 the bottle and leave it on for 5-10 minutes rinse and repeat with the other half. I left it on for 20 minutes both times, when rinsing this stuff out it gets really sudsy like soap so I scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed my scalp and hair each time. I did use some conditioner on my hair after rinsing out the second batch of detoxifier because my hair felt SOOOO dry by this point. Then I dyed my hair back to brown. Just FYI while the brown dye was on my scalp it burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I rinsed the dye out, conditioned it, styled it, and went to the lab. They cut a patch from behind my ear and 5 days later I got the news that my drug test results were negative for all drugs. So from a daily smoker that had 6 days clean by the day of the test it really can be done!!! Also just so you know the clean hair had not even grown to the surface by the time I took this test so every bit of my hair was dirty before this process.
So i wanted to first say thank you for your post. It seems like a real good source of information. I know that this site usually speaks about mary j but i also dabb a little into other things and wanted to know if anyone knew of these methods working for people that have had other drugs in their system? Thank you for your post and time.

Back
Top Bottom