I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

I'm confident about this although i didn't follow step by step. Last nite i scrathed my whole scalp and i didn't hav any buildup under my nails, None whatsoever. So i know i have a clean scalp. When i normallly wash my hair, I'm still left with dirt and oil on my scalp even tho i know i washed good. I'm so Nervous and anxious to know what my results will Be. I will definitely be posting My results. I hope to God i pass or I'm screwed so Pray for Me guys.

Well Today I'm 12 days clean. I normally smoke out the bowl 4-5days out the week.
Here's the list of things i did-
Note: I bleached My hair twice the day before i stopped smoking, so i skipped that step.
-2 days ago I dyed my Hair wit Color.
-Lastnite i drenched my hair in white vinegar i added Clearasil with 2% salisylic acid and let it sit for 15 minutes.
-Washed out wit Tide detergent.
-Drenched my hair in vinegar again but this time i lathered in some Tide and let it sit for 20 minutes.
-Washed out with Tide detergent again.
- it's The next morning and Today is Test day and i jus dyed My hair with color again and i did a regular wash nd rinse.
**I did not use any Detox shampoo**
So I'm keeping My fingers crossed that what i did was enough to beat the test.

I also have a hair follicle tomorrow but tomorrow I'll have been clean for 93 days. It's going back 90 days. I'm also doing my hair with the vinegar and the clean and the clear and the Tide and the flea and tick shampoo....I'm literally not allowed to dye or alter my hair in any way. I've already been told this. Do y'all think I'll pass?? All I did was smoke weed and use psychedelics occasionally.

My BF also had a hair follicle test tomorrow at 1pm and he's a regular pot smoker and he's hasn't stopped at all. However ive had his hair soaked in vinegar for an hour now. After that I'm going to scrub his hair with the clean and clear acne wash let that set for 30 min then I'm going to wash in tide and flea and tick shampoo. Do you think he will pass? He needs too!!! Any comments and suggestions is completely needed. Please and thank you. Thanks also in advance.........................................................................................................

I also have a hair follicle tomorrow but tomorrow I'll have been clean for 93 days. It's going back 90 days. I'm also doing my hair with the vinegar and the clean and the clear and the Tide and the flea and tick shampoo....I'm literally not allowed to dye or alter my hair in any way. I've already been told this. Do y'all think I'll pass?? All I did was smoke weed and use psychedelics occasionally.

did you pass?

Ok guys, i am not a frequent pot smoker. I have researched this so much it is almost embarrassing.
Before April 4 I didn't smoke pot for 6 months and that was one time, about 3 drags. so yes, rarely.
So on April 4 i did take take about four hits off a joint and now i am going in for a hair test tomorrow for the job I have worked hard for.
I would so appreciate to hear what you think my chances are of passing. i am doing nothing to treat my hair as I think I am okay. its been about 75 days.
PLEASE HELP.
God bless you all.
This is the most stress I have ever had in my entire life.

I need some advice please. I was a daily smoker up until 4 months ago. Since then I have smoked a little 5 times, thevlast being 7 weeks ago. I am bald but have a lot of body hair. I have read that it can stay in ur body hair much longer but I have trimmed it up to under an inch. I may try to go to a half inch. I am going to do the Nexus Aloe Rid method. Which is the original formula aloe rid and then on the day of the test I have a zydot ultra clean shampoo to use. I got the shampoo yesterday and did it twice. Once this morning and will do it three more times today. I am hoping to put the test off until Friday and do the shampoo four times. I keep reading about the macujo method but that seems to be for the head with the shower cap and all. Since I am more concerned about my body I wanted to see if there was anything else I could do besides the aloe rid shampoo, untra cleanse abd the trimming of my body hair. I don't know what else to do and trying everything. Please advise if there is something else I can do or if I am on the right track to beating this thing. Thank you!!

Hi I just wanted to let all of the infrequent smokers know that you should not be worried I had a hair follicle test on July 6. I thought it was going to be a urine test but found out the day before the test that it was a hair test. I had one puff of weed on May 1st and one puff on June 12th. i was drunk both times lol. But I never smoke ever. I did nothing to my hair. I was so nervous waiting on my results although I was doubtful that 2 puffs in the 90 day period would cause me to fail because that's literally all I had. I am a black female btw and they say it's harder for black people to pass. But I passed! I got a call from HR about orientation exactly a week after I took my test at around 10 am. And btw I do get relaxers in my head but hadnt had one since 3 or 4 weeks before I took my test which was after the first puff but before the second puff. So INFREQUENT smokers who have had a puff or 2 just relax you will be fine!

Help

I have a hair folical test! I want to know if anyone has passed for meth opiates and weed. Not a heavy user about a quarter once a week... if so what do you recommend? I have already bleached my hair and redyed...vinager soak 30 minutes 3% salyatic acid 30 minutes then rinsed tide and baking soda then shampooed with regular shampoo.... will this work? I am also going to put a relaxer on it in two weeks before test.... HELP!!! This is for legal issues!!!!! I CAN'T FAIL THIS TEST!!!!
I am white weight 165 and am 5'6". I am not real active and am 37 yrs old.

When doing these steps. Did you have to buy that really expensive nexus aloe rid shampoo? Because I really don't want to buy it if not necessary

So it helped! I've passed!

26 years old female, 5'6, 145 lbs. Medium frequent smoker (Weekends for sure, sometimes during the week). Gym 2-3 times a week.

Stayed clean 3 weeks before test. Ordered expensive ass nexxus aloe rid shampoo from testclear. Dyed my hair (no bleeching, just color) 2 weeks prior
Day one : macujo method 1 time
Day two : macujo 2 times
Day three : macujo 2 times
Day of the test : macujo 1 time and and zydot ultraclean shampoo.

Worked for me, no bleeching, so less damage. I still need to recover my poor hair from all the vinegar sh*t, but I'm so damn happy!

Good luck for everyone!

Hi all, maybe this isn't the right thread but I really could use some peace of mind. I took a hair test today, I did. NOTHING to prepare for it. I am not a smoker. Not since I had kids. However... I was in California about 43 days ago and I had edibles while I was there. 4 of them, over the course of 4 days, equaling in about 90mg total. Everyone thinks I'll be fine, but I'm still freaking out. Can I just get your opinions?

Hi all, maybe this isn't the right thread but I really could use some peace of mind. I took a hair test today, I did. NOTHING to prepare for it. I am not a smoker. Not since I had kids. However... I was in California about 43 days ago and I had edibles while I was there. 4 of them, over the course of 4 days, equaling in about 90mg total. Everyone thinks I'll be fine, but I'm still freaking out. Can I just get your opinions?
43 days. Ur good amigo. Walk in there with confidence like u own the damn place.

I really hope so. I've been in full stress mode because the test goes back 90 days. But that's the only time I did anything so I'm hoping that my "sample" will be diluted enough to pass if it was even enough to make it into my hair at all. I'd kick my own ass all the way across the globe if I failed a freakin hair test over LEGAL (California for the win!) recreational use over a month ago. Ugh. I gave my sample Thursday, and they said 2-6 days which I'm assuming meant business days. Plus tomorrow is a holiday so hopefully I get the follow up email by tuesday letting me know I'm all good.

I don't know yet. I gave my sample on Thursday, which means they didn't receive it at the lab until Friday. This is a holiday weekend so I doubt I will hear anything before tomorrow or Wednesday. They said 2-6 days but I'm assuming that means business days. I will absolutely let everyone know when I know. I've been a complete wreck all weekend. I really hope that I pass.

Im curious to know how you went with your test needhelp71....holla... I am meth user an have js been told i will need to have hair folicle. ..need a passs...will be using this mac method but would like to know frm other meth users results...just for piece of mind... from other sites iv looked up its not possible unless u buy the nexxus aloe rid...which is difficult to get from my area

Back
Top Bottom