I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

I had been doing all this in preparation for the test....I wasn't exactly sure when would be but knew had to be very close... so bleached 2 weeks ago colored twice been using salicylic 3% shampoo at least twice a week. Used vinegar tide and baking soda 3 times so far. Bleached again last night and colored and found out today my test will be next week. I have still been using but in modera' tion. I am stopping this week....will bleach and color and next week my hair is fried but if I pass worth it....this is for legal issues and no Leway for failing!!! I will continue all the vinager tide baking soda and shampoo till I have to take... this will be for all 3 drugs so I'll keep you posted! If anyone else been through silimar situation pls let me know what you did and if you passed!!!

Im curious to know how you went with your test needhelp71....holla... I am meth user an have js been told i will need to have hair folicle. ..need a passs...will be using this mac method but would like to know frm other meth users results...just for piece of mind... from other sites iv looked up its not possible unless u buy the nexxus aloe rid...which is difficult to get from my area
Don't think ur gonna find too many meth users in this 420 forum.

Today, I took my hair folicle test. I thought I'd share my experience as well...this is for a job that I really need.

I found out there would be a hair test almost 2 weeks ago and stopped smoking about a week ago. I am a everyday smoker with no job at the moment so, I smoke quite a bit. I also smoke good stuff.

I'm a female with long curly blonde hair so a buzz cut is not an option.

I pretty much didn't want to kill my hair completely so I did a few things....now as I read people's failed attempts...I am somewhat Leary and just praying...

Over a span of a week I washed with Tsal everyday up to 2x a day. I did two 30 minute vinegar washes, followed by Tsal left in the hair for 15-30mins.

I dyed my hair close to my natural color like on day 3.

I used INGology hair stripper bought from a smoke shop on day 4ish the same day as interview.

*continues Tsal over weekend.

Bleach hair with Clariol Super Blonde...

Put another INGology hair stripper kit in my hair and then I went and took the test.

Now, I'm waiting....and freaking out. I want to smoke but if something happens I'll have to do it again.....ugh

Topmarkz.... Did you pass? I take mine tomorrow!!! My hair is so fucked up right now it is breaking off so bad!! I have bleached 3 times....colored 4 times...ran perm though once....used salicylic shampoo numerous times as well as vinager and tide solution.... I have to pass or won't be posting anytime soon!!!! Pls post as soon as you know results!!!

Bananacakes....did you pass? I really need to know ... I've done so much damage to my hair it is breaking off in strands.... I pretty much have all that stuff too and I have to have a pass or won't be posting anytime soon!!! Pls give a heads up as to your results!!!

Can anyone pls tell i me if they passed hair follical test with regard to Bananacakes post or topmarkz post..... Similar situations???!!!! My hair test tomorrow and just trying to get a gauge on the possibly of actually passing!!!! Thx!!!!

Thanks so much ladystang! I passed my hair follicle using the method you provided!!! I tweaked it just a little bit. Also a little background. I was a heavy smoker but had recently stopped probably around 9/12/17 not knowing I had a hair follicle going to pop up on me. Also using opiates. I promised my self if I passed I would share too! My hair was down to half of my back and I got it cut to right under my shoulder. I have bright red hair that I don't normally use bleach on. Naturally I'm a dark brunette. 130lbs not living a healthy lifestyle with eating.

First soaked my hair in vinegar 2hrs pouring more on it every 30 mins
Then I did the clean and clear pink astringent oil with the vinegar still in there for 30 min.
I will warn you this stuff drips and with my hair is was dripping red, so keep a towel on.
Then I didn't have flea and rock shampoo so I put baking soda on it for 5 mins.
I then rinsed and washed with tide (regular, HE) twice.
Blow dry and I don't remember what bleach product I used but it was from Sally's. Now I only used a 20 developer since my hair was already bright red. And I only let it sit on for about 20 mins. Also I wasn't doing my whole head. I just did from the crown and down and only about 2" from the root.
I rinsed all that out and washed with X-plusion detox shampoo. I had bought 2 bottles because I have so much hair. I followed the directions using a little more then half of bottle let it sit for 15 min rinse and repeat. Only conditioner after that bc your hair will be sooo dry.
I had to dry my hair again to apply the red dye to get it back to my color. After I rinsed the dye I used what I had left of the detox shampoo and washed with it again left it on for 20 minutes. Conditioned again blow dry and head off to take the test.

I want to add that I really only focused on the back of my head. I knew they would only take from that area on females. So every time I would do something I would scrub and scrubs back there. Now my collector took it from almost my neck area not behind my ear. She cut almost to the root a nice chunk of hair. They told me my test results would take almost a week but came back in 2 days. Took the test on Tuesday and it's Thursday and I passed with all negatives.

Found out Monday I would have to do a watched urine screen as well so I ran back to local headship I got the x-plusion shampoo from and got the 16oz drink for extra security and I needed an 8hr window because of everything I had to do with my hair. . I believe it was the same brand. I had to drink that drink and then fill it with water and drink that. Keep drinking water. And after you pee 5 times your good to go. With all the water I drank my pee was still bright yellow. And I passed that test as well!! Hoping this helps someone out there too!

Can't thank you enough ladystang!

I'm glad you passed... both your tests.

But they required you to take a urine screen after you passed a hair test? That's crazy, IMHO, even if the job you were tested for was something like guarding nuclear materials shipments :rolleyes3 .

Additionally, giving them to you in that order strikes me as being comparable to going to a bank to apply for a mortgage, the loan officer checking your credit rating and history back seven years, finding that you scored "AWESOME!" in every way possible - and then demanding to see if you have $20 in your wallet before approving the loan. Around here, some companies require a hair test; that's a "pass and you... pass" situation. If the company requires you to do the urine screen instead, and there are any issues with your results - or your sample - they might then have you take a hair test. (Or they might demand a new urine sample, give you the option of a blood test (seems to be more rare these days locally, with the increasing use of hair testing), or just report to your (prospective) employer that you failed the urinalysis.)

I'm glad you passed... both your tests.

But they required you to take a urine screen after you passed a hair test? That's crazy, IMHO, even if the job you were tested for was something like guarding nuclear materials shipments :rolleyes3 .

Additionally, giving them to you in that order strikes me as being comparable to going to a bank to apply for a mortgage, the loan officer checking your credit rating and history back seven years, finding that you scored "AWESOME!" in every way possible - and then demanding to see if you have $20 in your wallet before approving the loan. Around here, some companies require a hair test; that's a "pass and you... pass" situation. If the company requires you to do the urine screen instead, and there are any issues with your results - or your sample - they might then have you take a hair test. (Or they might demand a new urine sample, give you the option of a blood test (seems to be more rare these days locally, with the increasing use of hair testing), or just report to your (prospective) employer that you failed the urinalysis.)

Mine wasn't for job. It was for legal issues. Idk court order hair follicle and urine in same day.

I will keep you posted! Glad that you passed Red! I also focused on the back of the head, as a girl I knew it be in an area that could be covered. I think everything will work out! It goes to Boston I think for testing with pysche....which isn't far from me. I hear no news is good news though!

Anyone ever shave every... single... hair... from their body and then show up for a hair test? Just curious as to what would happen. Extreme, I know, but... So is trying to "pass" a test that shows evidence of NO HARM, even when one fails and loses that chance at eating regularly.

I'd do it for a J.O.B.

Ok....finally took my hair follical test yesterday! Since my 1st post I have now bleached my hair 3 times colored it 5 and ran a perm through it!!! Also washed every 3 days with salicylic shampoo...vinegar...and tide!!! Keep in mind I am trying to remove all traces of meth opiates and xanax! ( know this forum is basically for thc smokers but figured others look cause not many other forums specially for this!!) I want others to know that this method of using all of these together WILL cause you to burn your scalp and burn and melt your hair... Mine came out in strands not just pieces so be aware of this possibility!!! Anyway...when my correction officer when to take the hair from underneath of the back of hair I was given serious 3rd degree as to if I cut it cause I had burned off so much hair... I just said it broke off easily....then saw how fried and burned it was and questioned if I had used any type of chemicals on it... She finally found spot on side of head....now remember I have burned and melted my hair so much that I won't even run brush threw it!!! I am praying that with that much damage I will pass....I had thick hair and now baby fine....she said results could take a week to 3 weeks depending on how busy they are....and it was a pychadilic lab!!! Again will keep you posted...if not hear from me then I did not pass because I will be in jail.... I have kept waiting to hear if anyone has passed in my similar situation (topmarkz or Bananacakes) but as of yet no response as to pass or fail!!! I am praying harder than ever especially since my hair looks like it had radiation treatment!!! And after all that pain and effort I really don't want to sit in jail!!! I will let you know results either way....also was jfyi that you really can burn and melt your hair off so pls be careful!!!!

Can anyone pls tell i me if they passed hair follical test with regard to Bananacakes post or topmarkz post..... Similar situations???!!!! My hair test tomorrow and just trying to get a gauge on the possibly of actually passing!!!! Thx!!!![/Qweeks...

Still waiting on results ..the wait is painful its been nearly 3 weeks..will post results wen in..

Back
Top Bottom