I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

I PASSED!!!! Starting my dream job soon!!! Unfortunately I need to lay off as they do random hair test. So these damn politicians need to legalize this shit at a federal level so I don’t have to deal with this shit anymore! I can’t believe I passed! I smoked like every night!
Congratulations

I started formulating a program to pass a year ago for a friend dealing with CPS. She had dark thick hair.She eventually passed with no bleach, dyes or perms. Everything on the internet is the same. That needs to change. Eventually, I'm developing a product line much more effective than any out on the market...for a fair price. With less damage. Damage has to be taken into account to be effective these days. They test integrity. For now, I'm in the same boat as many. My son's abusive dad is trying to play dirty in child support court. So, I'll likely get hair tested. If it doesn't happen I'll test myself to see if I pass...cuz science. For one..what he doesn't understand that since he was a heavy smoker for years THC may still be in his system months later....and still growing out of his hair. Also his hygiene is terrible and his gf and roommate still smoke.... Im pretty sure he will fail. So I stubbornly continued to smoke untill about 5 weeks ago. On the other hand I was already doing treatments. Studies show that cosmetics can stop integration into the hair. I'm 31 5"3 130lbs extremely long dark blonde hair. I was an almost daily moderate smoker for years. 1-3 bowls a day. I have 3 weeks untill court( likely test day)
Pictured below is my hair after one month treatments and all products used minus acetone, alcohol, peroxide, dawn, and oil. My hair looks great. Slightly dry but as strong as ever. Products purchased at HEB and Sally's.

I don't regularly use anything to open up the cuticle because when stripping to this extent plus sulfate the hair swells plenty on its own in water.
I occationaly soak in baking soda or benzonite.

I bought several different detox type shampoos. I wash 5-10 times a day. So other than this I decided to try a new approach. Use mostly solvents used in labs.
First I strip with 91% ethanol soaked 15 minutes. Then wash with dawn 4 times. This is a typical wash procedure by labs. I soak hair untill it swells with water. Roughly 30-40 min. Next is a harsh one... Half acetone half dawn. Wash 4 times 5 minutes each. Wash with a detox shampoo 10 minutes. Apply a crystal clarifying treatment scrub 5 minutes (Ion or malibu)cover in cap. Apply heat source for 40 minutes. Let sit 2 hours
Wash out very well in warm water than shampoo twice. Use a deep conditioner.

I alternate this with an extra strength vitamin c/acid treatment made with crushed ascorbic acid, crushed aspirin, dawn, and a table spoon of 3% peroxide. Cover and apply heat for 10 minutes. Let sit another 20.
Afterwards do an acid keratin treatment(heat with blowdryer untill dry) and use deep conditioner. My theory that bonding the keratin into the hair and removing it repeatedly will stick to some metabolites or contaminates.

Once a week use coconut, olive oil, and emu oil for 24 hours making sure to stay clear of contamination.(contaminants soak into hair through oil)

Once a week I soak in 91 rubbing alcohol,dawn,and sea salt for 10 minutes.

Another solvent to try....goo gone once a week. Only let sit 10 minutes. Oil has a tendency to desolve oil.

I use one method a day except on oil soak day.

FOR LONG HAIR WASH BOTTOM HALF OF HAIR SEPARATELY BECAUSE ENDS CONTAMINATE MORE. I treat ends half the time.

I'll be posting results from a home test soon. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190622_213023_HDR.jpg
    20190622_213023_HDR.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 20190622_212356_HDR.jpg
    20190622_212356_HDR.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 403
Wow, that's quite the procedure, and a big hassle. Seems like it would be easier to just start regularly spiking every employee's (and employer's) coffee with small amounts of cannabis extracts, lol.

They can't fire everyone, after all. . . .

Wow, that's quite the procedure, and a big hassle. Seems like it would be easier to just start regularly spiking every employee's (and employer's) coffee with small amounts of cannabis extracts, lol.

They can't fire everyone, after all. . . .

Haha, true. Well this ones for court. I'm working on my own line of products but untill then this beats destroying my hair.

I started formulating a program to pass a year ago for a friend dealing with CPS. She had dark thick hair.She eventually passed with no bleach, dyes or perms. Everything on the internet is the same. That needs to change. Eventually, I'm developing a product line much more effective than any out on the market...for a fair price. With less damage. Damage has to be taken into account to be effective these days. They test integrity. For now, I'm in the same boat as many. My son's abusive dad is trying to play dirty in child support court. So, I'll likely get hair tested. If it doesn't happen I'll test myself to see if I pass...cuz science. For one..what he doesn't understand that since he was a heavy smoker for years THC may still be in his system months later....and still growing out of his hair. Also his hygiene is terrible and his gf and roommate still smoke.... Im pretty sure he will fail. So I stubbornly continued to smoke untill about 5 weeks ago. On the other hand I was already doing treatments. Studies show that cosmetics can stop integration into the hair. I'm 31 5"3 130lbs extremely long dark blonde hair. I was an almost daily moderate smoker for years. 1-3 bowls a day. I have 3 weeks untill court( likely test day)
Pictured below is my hair after one month treatments and all products used minus acetone, alcohol, peroxide, dawn, and oil. My hair looks great. Slightly dry but as strong as ever. Products purchased at HEB and Sally's.

I don't regularly use anything to open up the cuticle because when stripping to this extent plus sulfate the hair swells plenty on its own in water.
I occationaly soak in baking soda or benzonite.

I bought several different detox type shampoos. I wash 5-10 times a day. So other than this I decided to try a new approach. Use mostly solvents used in labs.
First I strip with 91% ethanol soaked 15 minutes. Then wash with dawn 4 times. This is a typical wash procedure by labs. I soak hair untill it swells with water. Roughly 30-40 min. Next is a harsh one... Half acetone half dawn. Wash 4 times 5 minutes each. Wash with a detox shampoo 10 minutes. Apply a crystal clarifying treatment scrub 5 minutes (Ion or malibu)cover in cap. Apply heat source for 40 minutes. Let sit 2 hours
Wash out very well in warm water than shampoo twice. Use a deep conditioner.

I alternate this with an extra strength vitamin c/acid treatment made with crushed ascorbic acid, crushed aspirin, dawn, and a table spoon of 3% peroxide. Cover and apply heat for 10 minutes. Let sit another 20.
Afterwards do an acid keratin treatment(heat with blowdryer untill dry) and use deep conditioner. My theory that bonding the keratin into the hair and removing it repeatedly will stick to some metabolites or contaminates.

Once a week use coconut, olive oil, and emu oil for 24 hours making sure to stay clear of contamination.(contaminants soak into hair through oil)

Once a week I soak in 91 rubbing alcohol,dawn,and sea salt for 10 minutes.

Another solvent to try....goo gone once a week. Only let sit 10 minutes. Oil has a tendency to desolve oil.

I use one method a day except on oil soak day.

FOR LONG HAIR WASH BOTTOM HALF OF HAIR SEPARATELY BECAUSE ENDS CONTAMINATE MORE. I treat ends half the time.

I'll be posting results from a home test soon. Thoughts?
I don't see a product just a procedure so good luck with what you come up with. Certainly, within that myriad of products that you used, there has to be some that actually strip everything out of the keratin (and some that aren't doing a thing but burning your scalp).

Hi all.. I’ve got a test next week! I’m just wondering is there anything I can use instead of the tide? As I dunno where to get that? Any help will be greatly appreciated

I passed the psychomedics hair strand test. Background: 71 days clean at time of test. Had vaped for about 14 days prior to that, Banana Kush, Sativa, 80-90% THC.
Found out about test on a Friday, started cleaning my hair on Saturday after my order of Aloe Toxin Ridd arrived around noon that day.
Did macujo method 3 times on Saturday.
Macujo method 3 times on Sunday. Used no conditioner in between these because I wanted my hair strands to stay roughed up to get metabolites out better.
Monday, did macujo method in AM, followed by a full professional bleaching, then toner. Hair was down to middle of back and got it cut to chin length with shaving the underneath part in the back below ears that can't be seen. Could have been overkill but my hair was so dried out by then anyway.
Tuesday, did macujo method with full zydot, did test later that day. This stripped all the toner out of my hair.
For test, hair was taken above the shaved part in 3 different areas, they took the full length of hair, which is probably about 6-8 inches....maybe psychomedics cuts it down to 1.5 inches?
Found out exactly one week later that I passed.
This was my version of macujo method:
Soak hair and scalp with either white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (rotated these)
Add in Clean and Clear Sacilyac acid, soaking hair and scalp. Left both these on for 30 minutes, put hair under a shower cap. The fumes are noxious!!
Rinse.
Scrub hair with Aloe Toxin Ridd, leave in 15 minutes, rinse, repeat.
Wash hair with Tide original HE detergent.
Good luck everyone! My hair and scalp were literally burning in agony after the first couple times of doing this and the bleach was killer. The skin on my ears and neck were coming off in dried up chunks.

I passed the psychomedics hair strand test. Background: 71 days clean at time of test. Had vaped for about 14 days prior to that, Banana Kush, Sativa, 80-90% THC.
Found out about test on a Friday, started cleaning my hair on Saturday after my order of Aloe Toxin Ridd arrived around noon that day.
Did macujo method 3 times on Saturday.
Macujo method 3 times on Sunday. Used no conditioner in between these because I wanted my hair strands to stay roughed up to get metabolites out better.
Monday, did macujo method in AM, followed by a full professional bleaching, then toner. Hair was down to middle of back and got it cut to chin length with shaving the underneath part in the back below ears that can't be seen. Could have been overkill but my hair was so dried out by then anyway.
Tuesday, did macujo method with full zydot, did test later that day. This stripped all the toner out of my hair.
For test, hair was taken above the shaved part in 3 different areas, they took the full length of hair, which is probably about 6-8 inches....maybe psychomedics cuts it down to 1.5 inches?
Found out exactly one week later that I passed.
This was my version of macujo method:
Soak hair and scalp with either white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (rotated these)
Add in Clean and Clear Sacilyac acid, soaking hair and scalp. Left both these on for 30 minutes, put hair under a shower cap. The fumes are noxious!!
Rinse.
Scrub hair with Aloe Toxin Ridd, leave in 15 minutes, rinse, repeat.
Wash hair with Tide original HE detergent.
Good luck everyone! My hair and scalp were literally burning in agony after the first couple times of doing this and the bleach was killer. The skin on my ears and neck were coming off in dried up chunks.
Britney Spears should have talked to you before she resorted to shaving her head. It was certainly a mad dash to the hairdresser when the possibility of a follicle test come up during that custody fight ;) Congratulations!:thumb:

I passed the psychemedics hair follicle test with zero days clean. First off I am very thankful to have found the necessary forums in order to learn enough about the maccujo method. I have been a steady smoker for the past 7 years or so and have been in an employment process for the past year. Knowing this, I kept telling myself to find an appropriate time to lay off the bud for a bit in order to steer clear of the pre employment hair follicle test, but for us stoners you know how difficult that can be. With one week leading up to the test and still smoking I began stressing. However, the maccujo method could have been my savior not knowing if this method would work.

The night prior to the test around 10pm I soaked my hair in white vinegar over my bath tub and then placed a shower cap over my head and wiped up whatever had dripped down. I played call of duty for the next half hour and then I added Clean and Clear acne face wash with 2% Salicylic acid to the vinegar that has been soaking in my hair. Careful, this shit will start to burn on your scalp, soak your hair well and then shower cap it again for another 30 minutes. After this full hour was complete I then rinsed my hair with warm water and a cup full of Tide Original laundry detergent and scrubbed this stuff all over my hair and scalp. Finally, I washed my hair with damage repair garnier fructise or something along those lines as a shampoo. I repeated this entire process the following morning an hour or so before the test. It has been one week without news and in this case no news is good news .
Did this method work??

I have a question. What is the window frame after doing the hair cleanser that you must take the test? Some cleansers say within 24 hours, but would bleaching be different, is it permanent? Or only short period of time?

I have a question. What is the window frame after doing the hair cleanser that you must take the test? Some cleansers say within 24 hours, but would bleaching be different, is it permanent? Or only short period of time?
Since this question is very likely important to you, I would go to the website of the particular brand you are going to use. (look at the label or search the brandname) and look there for an answer.
Also, the customer service departments of these companies are very good at answering any questions. During business hours they respond very quickly.
While I'm sure any answers you will get in this forum will be from those who believe and very likely do have the correct information, but we are speaking about getting or keeping a job are we not?
If it is a child custody issue like Brittney Spears, why don't you just shave your head just like she did :thumb:
She was still kind of cute with that bald head of hers.

Since this question is very likely important to you, I would go to the website of the particular brand you are going to use. (look at the label or search the brandname) and look there for an answer.
Also, the customer service departments of these companies are very good at answering any questions. During business hours they respond very quickly.
While I'm sure any answers you will get in this forum will be from those who believe and very likely do have the correct information, but we are speaking about getting or keeping a job are we not?
If it is a child custody issue like Brittney Spears, why don't you just shave your head just like she did :thumb:
I was actually just going with the vinegar, clean and clear, bleaching and coloring my hair back to same color. And lol the Brittany method...I was actually bald 3 years ago...due to strong ass chemo I was able to rock it. Hahaha

Normally if I am looking for a new job I will stop smoking for at least 30 days prior to applying just to avoid the headache of worrying about having to pass a test. I smoke daily, 2-3 hits from the bowl in the evenings, sometimes a couple of more than that on the weekends. I am not a wake and baker, I am not stoned all day long, I just like a few hits at night to relax. So out of the blue I get a call from a recruiter, they have a position that they would like to submit my resume for and I tell them go ahead. I get an interview and I rocked it. The best part is that the job is one and half times the money I am making now and it is part time. So let's see I make the same amount of money I am making now work less hours!! Needless to say I am totally psyched when I get offered the position. There is a drug test but I figure I will have a week of abstinence by the time I have to take the test and I immediately start working out even longer, drinking more water, and sitting in the sauna and plan to take a detox drink. It has worked for me in a pinch before. The recruiter says he is sending me the info for the drug test. It arrives Fed-Ex and I am horrified because it is a Psychemedics hair follicle test. My first thought is "oh man I am so screwed". I was so bummed that I was going to have decline this position. I thought there was no way to beat a hair follicle test. So I started doing some research and read a bunch for things you can do most people had a lot of clean time or weeks to prepare for the test, I had neither of these luxuries. I decided to try and beat the test anyway. My hair was very long almost to my waist (dark thick hair BTW) I decided it would be to damaging to my hair and really difficult to do the process on long hair, so I went to the salon and got it cut and I donated about 12 inches of hair. (I did this the night before test)

So here is what I did THE DAY OF MY TEST:

Soaked my hair in cleaning strength vinegar under a shower cap. Basically I filled a bowl stuck my head in and used a cup to drench my hair then put on a shower cap. I did this for 3 hours every time my hair felt like it was drying up I would put more vinegar on it. After three hours of the vinegar soaking put I some Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash (I think any acne wash with 2% Salicylic acid will work it is just what I had in the house) I put the acne wash in my vinegar soaked hair left it in my hair for 20 minutes. I washed the vinegar and Clearasil mix out with (regular scent) Tide liquid soap (I have a HE washing machine so it was high efficiency formula). I washed it twice with the Tide, then I washed it with flea and tick soap. I bleached my hair with Clairol Born Blonde. Next I used ExpulsionX2 hair detoxifier I got at the local head shop, this stuff was super thick and green and I spread it all over my scalp and hair. The directions said to use 1/2 the bottle and leave it on for 5-10 minutes rinse and repeat with the other half. I left it on for 20 minutes both times, when rinsing this stuff out it gets really sudsy like soap so I scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed my scalp and hair each time. I did use some conditioner on my hair after rinsing out the second batch of detoxifier because my hair felt SOOOO dry by this point. Then I dyed my hair back to brown. Just FYI while the brown dye was on my scalp it burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I rinsed the dye out, conditioned it, styled it, and went to the lab. They cut a patch from behind my ear and 5 days later I got the news that my drug test results were negative for all drugs. So from a daily smoker that had 6 days clean by the day of the test it really can be done!!! Also just so you know the clean hair had not even grown to the surface by the time I took this test so every bit of my hair was dirty before this process.
Ladystang, is there a certain time frame one must take the test after doing your method? I'm in need of doing, but would like to know the if it's only good for a few hours? A day? The one cleanser I did purchase says it works for 24 hours, but I feel confident in doing what you did and pass.

I know this a 420 site but the methods I found on this site allowed me to PASS!!! Pm me for DOC( as this IS a public forum)finally some good news in my SH** show of a situation. The multi bleaching and vinegar, clean and clean and hair detox shampoo from local head shop is what I did. I used daily for a year so I was definitely considered heavy user. I repeated cycle over 4 days. Hope this helps! I was clean 30 days.

I have a hair test at quest diagnostics on Tuesday for a job I was a heavy smoker but I will have been clean for 55 days I have done the macujo method 12 times will be using 3 boxes of zydot and I bleached hair 3 times then re dyed it what are my chances of passing?have I done enough? PLEASE HELP thanks
Did u pass

I FUCKEN failed!!!!farrrrrkn guttered come back with a poitive for meth!!! In saying that i only started the method the day before my folicle..and i never followed step by step like the forum starter had specified...im kicking my self ....i feel that you may have a good chance - Needhelp71- just from your description of your hair being in a dead state an falling out? But dont quote me on that .... So Needhelp71 i would love to know how your results go...please let me know !
Next time use bleach it works

Okay so I've been using vinegar, salsylic acid, tide, baking soda, tsal, tgel, omni shampoo from the smoke shop and bleached and re dyed my hair. I have until Tuesday and started this Friday. Let me tell you who ever did this more then I have is a fucking beast because my head feels like I have third degree burns on it. Im so over washing and dyeing my hair it's not even funny. I'll let you know how the test goes but fucking hell this shit is crazy. I have a high ass pain tolerance and idk how you all did this. Plus todays my birthday and I didn't expect to be hurting my scalp for it but yet here we are. Good luck to everyone. I suggest just buying the aloe rid and zydot and whatever else to not have to suffer through this hell of a method. Love you all. And good luck!

Back
Top Bottom