I really need help

golden

this is my second grow now i have 2 plants there almost a month one is female the other must be male on my first grow 1 survived this survivor turned male on me I know I traumatized it with out a dowt ---my question did my 1st plant pollinate my lady and how can u tell

growing weed is a ride----I am growing right now however can a female get pollinated thus making it useless ---My 2 plants 1 do i get rid of the male

this is my second grow now i have 2 plants there almost a month one is female the other must be male on my first grow 1 survived this survivor turned male on me I know I traumatized it with out a dowt ---my question did my 1st plant pollinate my lady and how can u tell

growing weed is a ride----I am growing right now however can a female get pollinated thus making it useless ---My 2 plants 1 do i get rid of the male
If there are any seeds, it could have been pollinated by a male, then again it could just be a hermie. I always get rid of males immediately.

Trauma/stress will not cause a plant to turn male/female. That is dictated by genetics.

It can, however cause a feminised plant to hermy.
You'd first want to identify if the other plant was male or not. Sexing
Then, if you determine it was in fact a male, did the pollen sacs burst, or no?

A pollinated female is not useless either. It gives you seeds for future grows, and the bud smokes like any other. Sure it'snot sinsemilla, but I'm sure it can still do what you need it to.

Don't like your pollinated bud? I accept donations folks!

Trauma/stress will not cause a plant to turn male/female. That is dictated by genetics.

It can, however cause a feminised plant to hermy.
You'd first want to identify if the other plant was male or not. Sexing
Then, if you determine it was in fact a male, did the pollen sacs burst, or no?

A pollinated female is not useless either. It gives you seeds for future grows, and the bud smokes like any other. Sure it'snot sinsemilla, but I'm sure it can still do what you need it to.

Don't like your pollinated bud? I accept donations folks!

I see what you did there, I approve! :Namaste:

Hello, can you show a picture of the plant in question? If it was caught early enough before it had a chance to create a sac and burst, then in theory you should be all good....but like the others said...send it to the guillotine.

Hello, can you show a picture of the plant in question? If it was caught early enough before it had a chance to create a sac and burst, then in theory you should be all good....but like the others said...send it to the guillotine.
I’m doubting he can do that. This post is 8 years old! (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt)

I’m doubting he can do that. This post is 8 years old! (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt)
Wow feel stupid didn't even think to look at date..... Idk why it showed up in my "new" section

Back
Top Bottom