I think I have multiple nutrient problems, could really use some guidance

GrowingGirls

I've been through and through this problem-solver thread and I just can't come to any conclusions about my issue. It seems I've got like half the problems shown. Most of the damage has appeared just today. They were last watered a few days ago and will probably be due again tomorrow. I know I'll need to test and possibly adjust the PH before doing anything about nutes, but I still need to figure out what's up and I just can't pin it down. Input appreciated.

The details on my grow (link to journal in sig also):

What Strain is it? Mystery
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Sativa
How Many Plants? 3
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 3 wks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Crap: mostly potting soil, probably compacted
What Size Pot? 2.5 gal (est.)
Light? 150w HPS and about 150w (around 750 equiv, I think) CFLs
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Tops out around 83, down to 70 at night
RH of Room/Cabinet? Right now I am fighting just to keep it below 60%...dehumidifier broke and I'm working on getting a new one
PH of Medium or Reservoir? will be tested tomorrow
Any Pests? Nope
How Often are you Watering? when soil is nearly dry 2" down (4 days?)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GH bloom, 2tsp/gal
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4'x8' room w/ plants loosely closed off in 2.5'x3' area

One pic of each plant. In the last one, note the super curly new leaves at top in addition to the discoloration elsewhere:

IMG00345-20100621-1849.jpg

IMG00349-20100621-1850.jpg

IMG00351-20100621-1852.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looks like burn from fert/salt build up...I'd flush with ph'd water.

I don't pay to much attention to old growth like your pic 1&2, looks normal to me, like the plant is using up stored nutes, usually 1st grown leaves are the 1st to be used up & dropped.
But the newer leaves like the claw in the back ground, pic#3, I'd cut back on the nutes and use molases every watering.
Regards,
John Whorfin

Back
Top Bottom