I think I killed one of my ladies

J Wills

I’m pretty sure it from over-watering but open to hear any suggestions on how to save her

Attachments

• A9F72218-FBE5-4A71-B1F1-E658F99EC028.jpeg
    A9F72218-FBE5-4A71-B1F1-E658F99EC028.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
Fine I’ll ask it, how much are you actually watering and how frequent? Over and under watering look fairly similar, at least from a small photo taken at a distance on my phone. When you say two days going on like this, what happened on the day before this started happening? Was that your watering day which leads you to suspect over watering?

I’m pretty sure it from over-watering but open to hear any suggestions on how to save her
Aside from the ones like preying mantis, nothing out of ordinary. I watered the surrounding area, then feed her like normal. It’s going on day 2 since she’s been droopy.
Fine I’ll ask it, how much are you actually watering and how frequent? Over and under watering look fairly similar, at least from a small photo taken at a distance on my phone. When you say two days going on like this, what happened on the day before this started happening? Was that your watering day which leads you to suspect over watering?
Hey :ciao: that was going to be my question @The Phantom :rofl::popcorn:

I probably learned it from you. “The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master.” :rofl:

Actually, I’m no where near that level yet but I’m definitely a sponge for the knowledge you and the others spill for the rest of us to soak up and try to pay it forward as best as I can.

I probably learned it from you. “The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master.” :rofl:

Actually, I’m no where near that level yet but I’m definitely a sponge for the knowledge you and the others spill for the rest of us to soak up and try to pay it forward as best as I can.
:rofl::rofl::green_heart::green_heart: ...Ahh they need to let us hit more than 1 option on liking a post...cuz that was worthy :rofl: and probably truer than you think...about becoming a master I mean...some people catch on faster than others :thumb:
lov this post.jpg

Alright enough of the sappy stuff :rofl: let’s see if @J Wills is around to figure out what’s happening to this beautiful plant of theirs.
I'm guessing it's getting over watered massively :nerd-with-glasses: because not only does he think he's doing that, but just how much rain has been getting on those uncovered girls as well :hmmmm::popcorn:

We're them by any means transplanted there recently? Cause that's what it looks like to me.
Hey all- thanks for all the responses. So I transplanted around week 5, I’m now around week 12. Had a few hiccups here and there but these 2 ladies took off in a healthy way. I feed them 1gal with a mix of molasses/ term tea every other day. Vermisoil medium. They get pretty good sun- I watered the surrounding area one day and then watered both plants. The next day one lady went down for the count. So my initial inquiry is how do I save her. Or is the plant savable.? That’s all.. thanks for reminding me to stop watering,, I mean I did drown the plant.

Back
Top Bottom