I think i messed up the soil - help?

High yogi

20160516_100310.jpg
20160516_100410.jpg
hi ok I'm a bit of a spaz so I mixed up some soil and don't recall the ratios but I may have added too much bat guano and most def did not cook off the soil a month or two more like seven or eight minutes lol. Ok so here is what is going on. water going in is 6.5 ph, when feeding its 5.8 to 6.0 when flushing the soil because the leaves are going yellow h20 came out at 7.5. eighteen gallon of distilled later we are at 7.0 t0 6.8. leaves are still yellow w green veins at the bottom of the plant yet the tops are clawed or were they re loosening up over the last three days or so.
Sexy LED damage no? Some strains no issue this strain, big issue. might be a soil related issue who knows.
So. I think guano would raise it up. I used jungle mix soil and have used to it to good success before but amended with guano and minerals though I swear I did so lightly, I swear..:nomo: Should I water ph down adjusted in the 5.5 range hoping for a 6 to 6.5 ph when the water drains out? I have a long grow here 12 weeks of flower left so there is time to salvage the harvest I just want to get it on track as soon as possible.
The sugar leaves are stating to turn a bit so def want to fix this. thanks for any help!

Wow - Major spider mite problems! Spray the crap out of them 3 times, 3 days apart with your miticide of choice.

These are the ones that destroyed my summer grow.

Holy crap! Those are godzilla mites! The ones I get are invisible w/o some serious magnification.
The worst of them, the two spotted mites are only about 0.030".

I get small crab spiders on my outdoor plants, but they are beneficial, AFAIK. Spiders are predators that kill insects / no plant damage.

I get small crab spiders on my outdoor plants, but they are beneficial, AFAIK. Spiders are predators that kill insects / no plant damage.
Is that what that is? I do have jumping spiders hanging around outside and bring my plants in at night but I didn't think that was a jumping spider on the plant so I figured it was a type of spider mite.

Is that what that is? I do have jumping spiders hanging around outside and bring my plants in at night but I didn't think that was a jumping spider on the plant so I figured it was a type of spider mite.

Not sure. The ones I have are light colored, although some are able to change color. They are shy and hide when you get near.

Back
Top Bottom